It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DiscloseTV SEIZED by United States Department of Internet Security Terrorism Task Force and the Euro

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
DiscloseTV SEIZED

Any idea?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Passed threads show the initial attacks began last year.I was attacked by viruses on this site 2 years ago.I now have a Mac or I couldn't post here.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
WTF are you talkin about?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Woops! They have posted something that the masses are not meant to see. Something the Elite don't want made public....

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
WOW WTF is the SHTF or what? could they seize ATS aswell? I hope the site owners here move the servers. oh well it was fun while it lasted........................................

link   
that's too bad. they don't go thru all that trouble, millions of dollars, trials, charges etc unless they read something they don't like.

so much for the 1st amendment.

link   
woah!

It was a ufp/paranormal/conspiracy site?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
This is really weird...I was on this site about 3 hours ago...I like their newsfeed on the front page...

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
must have just put up something big...

anybody know a way to see what was there just before it went down?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
It's just a joke folks. Read the flipping image posted on the page. Seriously folks. It's a gag.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by aaronez

I totally agree with you. I wonder what came out ? and if that could happen here? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I read it but they do just take stuff down and leave some crap like that up.
So I don't know HOW to tell if it is a joke or not.

The internet archives strangely has nothing on it this year. June 2011 is the last I see.
www.disclose.tv..." target="_blank" class="postlink">web.archive.org...://www.disclose.tv/
edit on 14-4-2012 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Flint2011

Just caught that...U.S. Terror Attorney's Office; District of Maryland????

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
so the feds seize them

then make it look like a prank while they are taken over seamlessly so the public doesnt realize they been infiltrated going forward.

brilliant

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I think its a joke, because if you type in megaupload.com... it doesn't even have history. So if discloseTV was taken down it wouldn't show anything and it would say the same thing it says for megaupload which is as follows:
User-agent: *
Disallow: /

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mastersmurfie
reply to post by Flint2011

Just caught that...U.S. Terror Attorney's Office; District of Maryland????

They are all terror attorneys, aren't they?

District of Maryland speaks louder. lol

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
This is the last email that I recevd from them , today April 14/2012

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Another good indicator that it's a joke ...

www.tineye.com...

ISTTF typically connotes the Internet Safety Technical Task Force not the Internet Security Terrorism Task Force. It's highly unlikely this would be the first time the "seized" image would have appeared on the internet if such an organization existed.

For comparison look at how many times the DOJ's Anti-Piracy image has been used:

www.tineye.com...

Also, come on, "... have contributed to acts of sedition, terror-mongering, and possible treason ..." This is disclose.tv we're talking about, right?

edit on 14-4-2012 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Is2012TheDate

Looks official. Not sure if I like the "knowingly or unknowingly" verbiage in the text.
Save that image on a flash drive and make it your buddies screen saver when he isn't looking, then just sit back and enjoy the show.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Google "government seizure of websites" and then select "images", those are from the anti piracy seizures but as you can see the format is the same, I think this is the real deal.
This sucks.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join