It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Released: FULL Zimmerman Recording. Interesting!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

2 weeks ago a man was taken from a walmart parking lot by 5 african- american individuals. they went to an area, beat and sodomized him with a baseball bat. Where is the out cry??????? Hmmmm there is not one, I wonder why???
It is crazy, a black man can brutally assult any white person and barely a word is said.
Like the 2 Tennessee students that were carjacked and the boy was sodomized and beaten drug to a railroad track and set on fire. The girl was raped in every orifice with a broken chair leg and raped. Then they took cleaning agent and scrubbed her orifices clean while she was still alive. then they put her in garbage bags where she slowly suffocated. Not a word.......... These were horrendous acts but we are bebating about an act of self defense. If the man was not in a gated communty (with a history of recent robberies) were he did not live then none of this would have happened. The other cases would have happened anywaqys if not to them then to someone else..........nothing said.
www.ask.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by hanyak69

Wow you are so right. I am going to completely hate blacks now. Thank you for those news stories, I was such a sheep before thinking the races were equal!! DEATH TO ALL BLACKS!! They are obviously savages, right?
Come on, say what you want to say.....

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Carl Gallups is about as trust worthy as the national enquirer. He is a birther fox news supporter Joe Arpaio supporter you name it hes there if its the Right.

Heres a example of the BS this guy says.

specialguests.com...

In the first video, Gallups exposes the fact that Ms. Giffords actually subscribed to Jaren Lee Loughner’s YouTube Channel—only one of two channels subscribed to by the Congresswoman—and that Jaren Lee Loughner actually worked for Ms. Giffords. He also gives one fact after another about such matters as how Mr. Loughner’s favorite books include The Communist Manifesto and Mein Kampf!”

In stark contrast, you have the fairy tales being spun by the unashamedly liberal Left, still attempting to resurrect the tired old blame the “vast right wing conspiracy” rhetoric.

edit on 14-4-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

I am just saying there is a double standard. I was pointing out there are more horendous crimes out there that do not get reported. Oh by the way the baseball thing was black on black thank you for proving a point. With you it is all about race. Until we quit that BS we will never become united. Why don't you say what you mean..... that whatever race you belong to does no wrong and should be able to do whatever they desire.
There is no superior race. We are indoctrinated to believe so. When we play sports go to school. Our team is the best and yours is below us. Our school is the best. Our country is the best....etc...
These things keep us divided, which is what the powers that be want. It makes us weaker.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Well I am still neutral about this case. I've seen plenty of crazy neighbrhood watch guys and I've seen plenty of young guys posturing in a threatening manner to try and intimidate people. It's hard to tell what happened here.

I personally have seen guys (both white, black and hispanic) try and act tough with me and pretend that they were armed when they weren't (reference to tyvone (sp) putting his hand in his waistband repeatedly) to try and intimidate others. sometimes in self defense other times just to be a punk.

I have also had bad run ins with neighborhood watch types. Growing up in my late teens my best friend lived in a cultesac (sp) he was a nice guy went to a fine private school, went on to graduate from UCLA etc... the problem was he had a shaved .. the neighborhood watch guy did not like that at all and was certain my friend and I were either drug dealers or gangsters. far from the truth. my buddy was an eagle scout in the order of the arrow. pretty upstanding guy. WHenever we would leave his house and drive down the street. this neighborhood watch guy , whom we called militia man would run out of his house and try and scare us. it never worked, and that would just frustrate him. eventually we took to laughing at him. which only aggravated him more. We weren't ever speeding, just that my buddy had a pickup truck that would make the typical V8 gurgling sound as it went down the street. that alone was enough or him to consider us problem miscreants in the neighborhood. Eventually we would see him open carrying down the street. nobody in the neighborhood liked this guy. a few times he would run into the middle of the street trying to wave us down as if to interrogate us, like we didn't belong or something. we would just drive around him. soon to up the ante and get us to stop so he could harass us he would run into the street with a pump shot gun. well one of my buddies didn't like that and actually swerved at him. It was his right to do so. some a hole is in the street for no reason aiming a shot gun at you, you have the right to run him down. militia man jumped out of the way and never tried that again.

That saddest fact about this guy was that there was a house on the street that was up to no good. It later got raided by the cops. BUt this guy never once, due to his assumptions and blindness, noticed that house. he was so obsessed with my buddy, who had never done anything wrong and in fact grew up in that house his whole childhood.

So I can say that a lot of neighborhood watch guys are total nutjobs.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

I agree whole heartedly.Very good post.
2nd

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles
reply to post by hanyak69

Wow you are so right. I am going to completely hate blacks now. Thank you for those news stories, I was such a sheep before thinking the races were equal!! DEATH TO ALL BLACKS!! They are obviously savages, right?
Come on, say what you want to say.....

Can we have this comment removed for off topic? This has absolutely nothing to do with this case but the person does have a point. Everyone is blasting this case out of proportion for nothing. The kid ran away...wrong thing to do. Zimmerman pursed...not a wrong thing to do but pulling the weapon out may have been.

Break-ins are not just break-ins anymore. Most break-ins involve bloodshed. Like the case of the person who broke into the house...sexually abused an elderly woman to death and then beat the old man almost to death. Then stole a tv and some money. Zimmerman vs Martin is nothing compared to what really happens in this world from day to day. The news can't air most crimes because of how brutal and how much America whines but this case was the perfect one for ratings. Just like the casey anthony trial. So sit back, shut up and watch the game.

Dont open your pie hole again.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
yeah I can't remember anybody thinking this one neighborhood watch guy was in the right. everybody thought he was dangerous and a little off. I would say most neighborhood watch guys have a little bit wrong with them. they tend to think it's their neighborhood and that there is something wrong with everybody else. THey mostly have a paranoid personality disorder coupled with a massive insecurity complex. Ever notice that there's only one guy who is the Neighborhood watch guy. if there was a real problem in the neighborhood you'd think that there would be multiple people involved and a legit neighborhood watch association. not some crazy guy getting into everybody's business. It's not their right to go around policing a neighborhood without any of their neighbors consent. thats what police are for. It's especially not their right to harass anybody on the street simply because they look different or have different values. And it's really not their place to go about trying to enforce their paranoia on everybody else.

Most one man neighborhood watch guys are unwanted in the neighborhood.

Every now and then you have a good one who is a little more mature in their understanding of how the world works. generally neighborhood watch guys see only what they want to see.

THat being said it's stupid to confront a neighborhood watch guy whos armed. but it's also your right to not be stalked, harassed, and threatened. If Zimmerman was doing that to me I would probably turn on him and try and kick his ass too. just for the violation of my own rights.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture

s&f

was not even aware there was audio available, wouldnt be surprised if Trayvon had a history or provoking 'white' people, is there any though?

sneaky how Obama reminded American public his son would LOOK black too,

but then some of us not sheople, get to LISTEN to what really transpired.

edit on 13-4-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

Ummmmm why would you wonder if Treyvon has a HAD a history of provoking white people? He was being stalked by Zimmerman.

Sheeple, really guy, really.

How bout racist? Hmmmm can you identify with that one.?

To easy right.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
john,

what the hell are you talking about. a psycho is stalking you and running away is the wrong thing to do? the guy is carrying a gun and you think the right thing to do is just to confront him and let him harass you or threaten your life?

Running away is not only the legally right thing to do it's the smart thing to do.

Following people around the neighborhood can be considered illegal it's called stalking and harassing. Following people around because you have a hunch and taking the law into your hands all based on a baseless assumption is the right thing to do?

trying to put a citizens arrest on somebody with zero evidence of any crime being committed is illegal it's called false imprisonment.

uhhhh...ok.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

Thank you! I would have tried to kick his ass also. That being said, i carry concealed also. Soooooooo all things done the right way. I would think zimmerman would have backed down if both were armed. But ehhhh.... Not so.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
i don't see why cops don't aim for hands and legs instead of .s and hearts, anyways.

shoot to KILL?

I just want to respond to this part of your post. If we take a couple things into consideration we will come to that reason easily.
1) a cop should only pull his gun when he thinks there is a situation that may require a level of deadly force about to happen.
2) shooting a handgun accuratly is actually very difficult under "shooting range conditions" and when you add in the stress and adrenaline that would come in when your target is a human who has presented a dangerous threat your accuarccy will decrease greatly.
3) "hands and feet" "arms and legs" are very small moving targets that are difficult for the the vast majority of handgunners to hit with any reliablity even if they are trained to the level of a LEO, therefore the trunk of the body is actually the biggest and least moving part of a persons body presenting the only truly viable target if you are required to engage them with your weapon
4) if you miss a charging person because your shooting for "hands and feet" "arms and legs" what do you think they are going to do to you when they make it to you with the adrenaline rush they just gained from your bullets flying by them?
4) Most cops really don't want to shoot somebody and when and if they do, it usually is not them thinking "shot to kill" its "shoot to save my life or anothers" or just "nutralize the threat quickly"
5) most gun shots now and days are not deadly as the resualt of the modern life saving techniques of hospitals and in most cases the quick response of the first responders.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
How do you figure this was "just released"? This is the one I heard from the very beginning. I know there was an edited version out but I have always heard the full one and it was the first one I ever listened to.

Also, when he is advised "we don't need you to do that," he clearly keeps going. You can hear the air interference in the phone and his voice gets "jumpy" like he's walking fast or jogging as he's talking. Just before that point, you can hear him exiting his vehicle, so he wasn't running back to his vehicle, he was .ed away from it.

To me, it's clear intent on Z's part he was going to pursue. The 911 operator asks him if he wants the police to meet him at the mailboxes and Z says to have them call him and he'd tell them where he would be, indicating he didn't know at that time where he would be upon the arrival of the police.

edit on 14-4-2012 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

these are very god points! top that with the fact that when he is advised "we don't need you to do that," he says ok. so clearly he understood what he was being advised of, he agreed with the dispatcher but lied and kept following. if he would have just listened trayvon would possibly have been found by the police and they would have seen that he didnt do anything wrong and then the cops would have told zimmerman thanks for the call we appreciate your concern but trayvon was not committing a crime, ZIMMERMAN WOULD NOT BE BEING CHARGED FOR ANYTHING, AND TRAYVON WOULD STILL BE ALIVE!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
We need a separate forum for all the Zimmerman/Martin threads. Really. And I can't wait until this case is over and done with. Here at ATS it's like a record that keeps skipping in the same place ... over and over and over .... UGH! Same people saying the same thing .. and no one knows what the real truth is yet.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I can not believe how many NWO supporters there are on this site! Some here want so badly to stir up hatred! Your bosses are going down and you'll be left alone holding the racial hate bag! If you had any sense at all, you would back the freak off!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
There are established Zimmerman Threads.

We did not need a new one.

Add to the existing ones please

Closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join