It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service Agents Sent Home From Presidential Trip for Alleged Misconduct

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by djmarcone

Interesting link. I noticed that the twenty-four year old prostitute who triggered the revelations and investigation is the mother of a 9 year old boy. Twenty-four minus nine is fifteen, which means that at least one person in all of this was involved in underage sex at least once in her lifetime.

I'm not that interested in what exactly these guys were up to in the way of sexual shenanigans, but I understand that it is an important aspect of the case. To me, the obvious fact is that this isn't the first time in history that the Secret Service went wild. Supervisors had to have known about this sort of thing and the supervisors of those supervisors are responsible for what goes on down the chain of command.

This kind of thing is a ridiculously egregious breach of presidential security.

I know that they are trying to locate all of the prostitutes involved. They will be very interested in them and their backgrounds and contacts in Colombia.

In the best case scenario, this was nothing but men being boys tugging on the leash, but in the worst case scenario, this could be a serious attempt to get someone or something lethal close to the President.

edit on 20-4-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join