It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service Agents Sent Home From Presidential Trip for Alleged Misconduct

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Those guys deserve a break more than any one! You know how much stress you build up on a security detail?

Believe it or not, in other countries hookers are pretty normal. You know the old saying, when in Rome.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Those guys deserve a break more than any one! You know how much stress you build up on a security detail?

Believe it or not, in other countries hookers are pretty normal. You know the old saying, when in Rome.

Obviously, their superiors do not agree with you.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
I really don't think we know the whole story here.

Wondering that myself - are WE saying that's what happened, or are THEY saying that's what happened?

Were they PNG'ed? Or did they just go home? (reads) Wow, it's not a PNG, they just got caught by a supervisor, and it's a dozen of them. And they were all drunk off their asses at the time, in public. That's worth losing your clearance over for some folk. You're not supposed to be intoxicated in public, and worse, you did it in a foreign country? How are you ever going to do all the friggin' contact forms? Heh. What would you say?

Full Name: Joe Smith
Agency: Secret Service
Position Title: President's guard detail shift 3
Work Telephone:

FOREIGN NATIONAL INFORMATION (Complete to the best of your ability)

Full Name: "Brandi"
Other Names Used: "Fawn"
Date of Birth/Approximate Age: 18
Nationality/Citizenship (Include Dual): Colombian
Current Address: unknown

Phone Number and Email Address: unknown
Profession/Affiliation: pole dancer/prostitute

1. How was the contact initiated? a lap dance

2. When did contact first occur and what are the future contact plans (correspondence, email, visits, etc.)? We were at "Mr Babilla"

3. Where did contact occur? Pretty much all over...

4. Describe the relationship (social, business, intimate, family, etc.): definitely intimate
5. Do you have any relatives or friends in this person’s country? I do now
6. Describe any government, political, military, or intelligence affiliation this person holds: Cambio Radical

7. Did the individual ask you where you work? yes
8. Did the individual ask what type of work you do? yes
9. Did the individual seem to control the direction of the conversation? yes
10. Did you discuss involvement in government related activities and/or have you been asked by this person or their associates to perform any task or service? yes
11. Did the individual express an interest in classified, sensitive, or proprietary information? If yes, identify those topics or technologies. yes - itinerary

12. Did the individual request any open source material? If so, what was requested and did you provide it? I don't remember

13. Did the individual ask about your political affiliations? yes
14. Did you or have you received any gifts from the foreign national? it took 12 million units to get rid of it
15. Did the individual offer to arrange for any special treatment? you bet she did, it was really special
16. Did the individual offer to pay for anything (meals, transportation, gifts, etc.)? no
17. Did you exchange business cards, telephone numbers, or addresses? no
18. Describe any known participation or financial support to organizations that seek to change U.S. government policy by force or violence: none
19. To the best of your knowledge, describe the physical characteristics of the individual (age, height, weight, hair color, eye color, complexion, mark, scars, tattoos, etc.) She had a butterfly on her left thigh

20. Add any additional comments you feel are necessary. I think $250 was a bit high

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I'd expect this behavior from UN Peacekeepers but Secret Service agents........SHOCKED!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I don't blame them, Colombian women are straight up HOT!

Now they'll probably get reassigned to the Counterfeit Currency Division.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by trollz

Feels like something fishy is going on.

That all depends on what your definition of "is" is. I heard that they had sex with a prostitute without her permission and were going to be charged with shoplifting.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bg_socalif
I don't blame them, Colombian women are straight up HOT!

True, but could at least be discreet. This sort of thing doesn't go over like it did in the 80's.

Back then, over in Germany our first sgt was running a payroll deduction plan for the local houses. These days, it's UCMJ time if you get caught.

Rick's Lounge probably wouldn't be the same today as it was then, even if they hadn't closed down Hay Street for the most part.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I'm sure there will be a reasonable explanation forthcoming but you know what they say, "never mix business and pleasure . . . unless, of course, you are a prostitute".

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
OUR TAX DOLLARS WELL SPENT.

More info:

worldnews.msnbc.msn.com...

edit on 14-4-2012 by ILikeStars because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
New Secret Service motto: "Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a prostitute..." Anyway, I met this amazing telepathic prostitute the other day. She blew my mind.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

Let boys be boys. I don't see what the big deal is, unless they have seen a track record of secret-exposing pillow talk emerge from these kind of purchases.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister
reply to post by Nyiah

Let boys be boys. I don't see what the big deal is, unless they have seen a track record of secret-exposing pillow talk emerge from these kind of purchases.

No, I'm sorry, you don't get a pass for not controlling yourself better while on an assignment abroad. It's a summit, not spring break on Pensacola Beach, m'kay?

It seems there were several members of SouthCom that were caught as well. It's like a bad comedy that just keeps getting trashier.

Five members of the U.S. military stationed in Colombia violated curfew and may have been involved in inappropriate conduct at the same hotel as the 12 Secret Service agents involved in the unfolding prostitution scandal, the United States Southern Command announced Saturday. USSOUTHCOM commander Gen. Douglas Fraser said that he is "disappointed by the entire incident and that this behavior is not in keeping with the professional standards expected of members of the United States military."

Source: HuffPo

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nyiah

Originally posted by Aleister
reply to post by Nyiah

No, I'm sorry, you don't get a pass for not controlling yourself better while on an assignment abroad. It's a summit, not spring break on Pensacola Beach, m'kay?

It seems there were several members of SouthCom that were caught as well. It's like a bad comedy that just keeps getting trashier.

Five members of the U.S. military stationed in Colombia violated curfew and may have been involved in inappropriate conduct at the same hotel as the 12 Secret Service agents involved in the unfolding prostitution scandal, the United States Southern Command announced Saturday. USSOUTHCOM commander Gen. Douglas Fraser said that he is "disappointed by the entire incident and that this behavior is not in keeping with the professional standards expected of members of the United States military."

Source: HuffPo

The issue here is people want fake perfection from people in power. We all are humans and we all have sexual needs. When I see a president of power I see a guy who thinks about women other than his wife, a guy who farts, a guy who did some wrong in his past, A man who is human. What people like you see is an entity that must be perfect because he is held to silly perfect standards imperfect humans created.

Point is president or secret service they are all humans following a code made by other imperfect humans who can't even follow the code to the T. See how silly mankind is?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alyssa
The issue here is people want fake perfection from people in power. We all are humans and we all have sexual needs. When I see a president of power I see a guy who thinks about women other than his wife, a guy who farts, a guy who did some wrong in his past, A man who is human. What people like you see is an entity that must be perfect because he is held to silly perfect standards imperfect humans created.

Point is president or secret service they are all humans following a code made by other imperfect humans who can't even follow the code to the T. See how silly mankind is?

Complete balderdash, no one is asking for absolute perfection. Self-control while one is on the job is much more sensible to expect. I could care less what those boys do when they're not on active assignment, but while they're on it, I think it's far more prudent to be as sharp & alert as possible at all times, rather than nailing the nearest local girl because they "have needs".

Speaking of needs, thank you for helping fester a stereotype--that all men are horn dogs who cannot control themselves at all. Is that how you actually see males?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Wow, had an idea, but was never sure this happened.

Secret Service caught trying to solicit a prostitute for the President?

I'm sure Michelle Obama is not going to be happy about this.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Except for getting caught - - this reminds me of the shenanigans of JFKs SS detail the night before that fateful day in Dallas. Hopefully just a strange coincidence.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I do not condone their behavior, but I do have a couple of thoughts on the subject. One cause of their behavior could be that their Cocaine was much stronger than they were used to, or this was a combined effort to discredit the most discredited President in history. (IMO).

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Why does Obama need Secret Service when he has his wife to protect him?
Send them home and save the tax payers some money.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Wow, had an idea, but was never sure this happened.

Secret Service caught trying to solicit a prostitute for the President?

I'm sure Michelle Obama is not going to be happy about this.

Probably a male prostitute, which means Reggie will be pissed.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
The real story will come out soon enough.

I think they were investigating counterfeit moneyshots.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join