It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Lawyer Admits Forgery but disregards “image” as Indication of Obama’s Ineligibility Dama

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
And you don't seem to understand English.

What is says is that you must be a "natural born citizen". The only exception to this, based on the language of the document are people who were "US Citizens" at the time the document was written. So, unless Obama is a lot older than he claims he is, he must be a natural born citizen.

Not like you don't have an agenda or anything, anyone who wants answers is a "birther" / "Racist". Nothing inflammatory or stinking of tactical arguments vs. evidential debate, right?

Spoor is the perfect user name for you on ATS.....

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by timetothink

Article II of our Constitution has a lot to say about how a would-be President is born. "Natural born Citizen" status requires not only birth on U.S. soil but also birth to parents who are both U.S. citizens by birth or naturalization.

Again you just make things up, article 2 actually states....

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President;

www.law.cornell.edu...

You must have a special "Birthers issue" of the US Constitution!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
What is says is that you must be a "natural born citizen".

And as Obama is a natural born citizen, he is the legal POTUS.

So what are you on about?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

One and two sentence replies ("wisecracks") can kill good discussions Please be an example for our newer members and make every post matter.
ATS policy on comments that do not add to the discussion

edit on 14-4-2012 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

lmao! The truth is now in the publics eyes and if they are too blinded to see it by now, I dont even have the words lol. If this is true then this should be an awakening call. But I doubt the msm will broadcast this story. However there will be tons of internet users who will know.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
If this is true then this should be an awakening call

If you had bothered to read the thread you would have seen that it is NOT true, just a made up birther claim!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by xuenchen

But wouldn't forging the bc be some kind of felony or something? Definitely impeachable I would think.

Of course it criminal.

But somebody has to prove it.

While in office, Obama can only be impeached, not tried for a crime in a regular court.

The House can impeach. The Senate conducts a trial for removal or something similar to what happened to Clinton.

The Clinton Impeachment, a Basic Chronology
it got hairy in April 1998.

Holding the office illegally makes him NOT the president. I personally believe he can be arrested at any time.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

You guys the video is out there, she apparently didn't say anything close to what the article is referencing.

If it's too good to be true..... Well you know the rest.

Another lying tea party site making up facts for it's viewers cause the viewers are too dumb to look into the facts

Here's all of the videos if you want to look for yourselves for once.

The entire trial

Hoax bin.
edit on 4/14/2012 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Yeah, but that's not based on any facts... your erroneous beliefs won't hold up in any court (ask Orly Taitz)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

Not this # again. The constitution doesn't say anything at all about both parent being born in the US and every single time it's been brought before a court the court says the exact opposite of what your claiming... just another birther lie that the birther zombies parrot.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Thread reported as hoax.

Hopefully the mods will deny ignorance and move this thread appropriately.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

But then again you didnt ask Bush for his bc,not Romney not Ron Paul for that matter.....
Heck,would you even have bothered to check his bc if his father was from switzerland or australia smh
edit on 14-4-2012 by wildapache because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Read the article on the website.
There is not a single substantial quote from Hill.
There are people saying she said something.
But they do not say what she actually said, only their interpretation of what they say she said.

Therefore; the story is bunk.

If she said something so groundbreaking, why don't they quote her?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I'm just the author of a thread. I'm not the one on trial. Do your own homework please.

You really need to do a little bit of your own homework before you start a thread. The motto here is "Deny Ignorance" not "Spread Disinformation." Here is a link to the source of the propaganda piece you posted. It is written by the lawyer who was pressing charges. Nowhere does he claim that Obama's lawyer admitted the birth certificate was a forgery:

www.teapartytribune.com...

Stick to reading UFO blogs; they are more reliable than "Birther"sites.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by modeselektor

Originally posted by modeselektor

It's quite interesting to watch. the judge is clearly biased.

Alexandra comments on the supposedly faked selective service registration. at about 20 minutes in.

It is brought up at around 14 minutes.

But it is a farce!

Alexandra basically says that the supposedly forged documents are irrelevant for the ballot case, she never admits that it is a fraud.

What a kangaroo court! And boy does that judge have a crush.

Namaste.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Another piece of tabloid trash. I actually read your link from the Tea Party, a bastion of unbiased truth. Nowhere did I find a statement by Hill admitting to any forgery. I accept your apology for this disgusting misleading post!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by beezzer
I'm more curious about his college transcripts.

Why are they hidden?.

Why are yours hidden?
Why are all previous Presidents hidden?
Why are those from everyone in your state hidden?

get the picture now? They are private records...

Mine aren't hidden. Neither are other presidents.

Google can be your friend.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
eligabilty lawsuits in 50 states, boom he announces he will not seek reelection, that or martial law.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Please name the law Obama broke which disqualifies him to hold the office. PLEASE!

I would expect something like any person who state ballot commissioners place on the ballot and who receives the most votes and who is sworn in by the Chief Justice but who is not a natural born citizen shall be guilty of xxxxxxx.

All such parties HAD a Constitutional right to have Obama be a natural born and they all chose to forgo that right tough#!!!! Don't come around crying AFTER YOU screwed up.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
Holding the office illegally makes him NOT the president. I personally believe he can be arrested at any time.

Except of course he is the legal POTUS, and just why do you believe he could be arrested at anytime? Because he is black?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Mine aren't hidden. Neither are other presidents.

So show them to us....

Of course you are unable to, as that claim is just another birther false claim!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join