It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Lawyer Admits Forgery but disregards “image” as Indication of Obama’s Ineligibility Dama

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

What is SO hard about showing a damn piece of paper (that he's spending millions on to keep sealed)?

A birther lie. Obama never "spent millions" to keep anything sealed.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

I agree with you completely, I understand it is are duty to protect our country but how do we fight "them".

I guess my question was part rhetorical, part sincere interest and part frustration.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Wasn't B.S. the only POTUS to ever have his records sealed though? Shouldn't that send up some red flags?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Organism
Wasn't B.S. the only POTUS to ever have his records sealed though? Shouldn't that send up some red flags?

Except that that claim is just a birther lie - So how about showing those same records for all previous Presidents, you claim they never sealed their records....

funny, I just tried to obtain the same records on you - so why have you sealed YOUR records? Care to answer that simple question?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
All the lawyer said was that the internet printout used by Apuzzo was irrelevant to the case. Irrelevant because it's not an original, true certified copy from the Hawaii Dept. of Health and irrelevant because it's a printout from the internet. You try showing up in court with something you printed out from the internet, claiming it to be a "legal document" and see how far it get's you.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I didn't lie. I just didn't know. Big difference
Birther? I don't give a crap about Dem or Rep.

I care about honesty. Whether it's about presidents or UFO sightings I expect truth.

Birther? Pfffft. You are clueless and chomping at the bit just to use that label on anyone who cares about integrity and honesty.
You my friend are pathetic.

The campaign compensated Perkins Coie for legal services between Oct. 16, 2008 and Dec. 31, 2008 – to the tune of $378,375.52.

According to Federal Election Commission records, Obama For America paid $688,316.42 to international law firm Perkins Coie between January and March 2009.

Robert Bauer of Perkins Coie – top lawyer for Obama, Obama's presidential campaign, the Democratic National Committee and Obama's Organizing for America – is the same Washington, D.C., lawyer defending President Obama in lawsuits challenging his eligibility to be president.
query.nictusa.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shoonra
It turns out that, first and foremost, the birthers already lost this NJ court case. This "news" about a supposed admission by Obama's lawyers is a sort of red herring to distract from the fact that the birthers lost the case.

Just like they have lost all previous cases - in 2 cases they lost the case to a empty table!

Don't you think they would start to understand that birthers claims are nothing but rubbish by now? How many more cases will they have to lost for that to sink in?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
You my friend are pathetic.

You are the one being pathetic here, that money paid to Perkins Coie was NOT to seal any documents....

As I said, I tried to obtain YOUR documents so why have you spent millions to have them sealed?

Why not answer that simple question?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Except that that claim is just a birther lie - So how about showing those same records for all previous Presidents, you claim they never sealed their records....

funny, I just tried to obtain the same records on you - so why have you sealed YOUR records? Care to answer that simple question?

Notice the ? marks at the end of my sentences. These were questions.
You seem to be trying to obtain everyone's records on this thread that have different views than your own.
BTW my records as well as every American citizens are completely public.
Spoor, you need a hug bro? You seem a bit hostile.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I didn't lie. I just didn't know. Big difference
Birther? I don't give a crap about Dem or Rep.

I care about honesty. Whether it's about presidents or UFO sightings I expect truth.

"I'm just the author of a thread. I'm not the one on trial. Do your own homework please."

Funny, that doesn't really sound like you care too much about "honesty" when you continued to defend the thread's incorrect accusations despite repeatedly being proven wrong.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

BTW my records as well as every American citizens are completely public.

No they are not, why claim that they are? how about you show that they are public by obtaining them for the last 5 presidents.... or your neighbours!

You are unable to as they are NOT public!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Another question is:

Why didn't lawyer Hill just show proof of a Real birth certificate ?

I thought they did that in other cases in other states ?

Wouldn't that have been the easy way ?

Now we Know the pdf is in fact a fake

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Organism

Obama hasn't sealed his records. Officials were able to confirm his authentic BC at the Hawaii Dept, of Health, and those officials WERE REPUBLICAN. Both the Director of the Hawaii Dept, of Health and the Governor.

Birther 'tards are claiming that because every Tom, Dick and Harry can't download Obama's BC or SS card off the internet. it means he must have "sealed" them.

Remember when that guy (Hollister) faked Obama's identity and obtained his Selective Service card? Guess what - it wasn't a sealed record. Nope, all it took was some criminal to commit ID theft to obtain it.

Officials have all had access to Obama's records. Why do you think McCain, Palin, even Rove not personally tried to get behind the birther movement? Sure they're happy to let it run amok, without saying a word to dampen birther enthusiasm, but they won't vouch for it since they'll look like as big an idiot as birther's do. Even Trump lost face when his great birther investigation fell flat. Even Arpaio's "posse" did nothing more than recycle WND nonsense, attacking an online PDF file and not the actual BC in the Hawaii Dept. of Health's vault.
edit on 14-4-2012 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
Another question is:

Wouldn't that have been the easy way ?

Now we Know the pdf is in fact a fake

Why didn't lawyer Hill simply apply the Full Faith and Credit Clause ??

The Full Faith and Credit Clause is the familiar name used to refer to Article IV, Section 1 of the United States Constitution, which addresses the duties that states within the United States have to respect the "public acts, records, and judicial proceedings of every other state." According to the Supreme Court, there is a difference between the credit owed to laws (i.e. legislative measures and common law) as compared to the credit owed to judgments.[1] Judgments are generally entitled to greater respect than laws, in other states.[2] At present, it is widely agreed that this Clause of the Constitution has little impact on a court's choice of law decision,[3] although this Clause of the Constitution was once interpreted differently.

Hmmmm..........

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

She did not have to!

No, in fact in 2 cases they never even had to turn up, as the birther claims were so silly!
edit on 14-4-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

What's next?....a non-human robotic president?

Romney? lol

This is ridiculous, I will say. I'm a Canadian and I'm fed mostly American programming. I'm usually in awe at most news reports that I watch for kicks. Dumbfounded at how the average American isn't dumbfounded, but then again, to the grindstone before wallowing to bed most must be, or just surrounded by so much static/opinion.

Something has to give before the summer is out. I can't see this year going well once more and more comes out, and more goes to viral, given that things are allowed to go viral.

That's one of the few saviours I see for the current state of things. A video that shows the truth, the agony, the deception, one that gains millions and millions of views in a couple of days. If we can get the momentum that a Justin Bieber video gets in a week, maybe we'd be heading somewhere, and I say we because even though there's a border between us, I still feel like an American for what has been shoved in my face. Still, many Canadians are blind.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Why didn't lawyer Hill simply apply the Full Faith and Credit Clause ??

because she did not have to - why would she?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
So I'm confused... kinda.

So she never admitted to it being a 'Forgery' or not, that's all I care about... btw, whoever said that a long form bc was ever presented or found coming from Hawaii.... Link, Image, Video.... or it didn't happen

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join