It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Lawyer Admits Forgery but disregards “image” as Indication of Obama’s Ineligibility Dama

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix
I stick to what can be proved and Arpeio's case looked very damning

Actually it does not - just some people want it to appear damning, whilst in reality their "experts" were not experts at all, and never even saw the document that they declared a forgery...

Obama at the head of UN Security Council, ...other treasonous actions.

Obama was NOT the "head of UN security council", he simply chaired 1 meeting... nothing treasonous about that. But you hate him so much you have to make up nonsense to try and attack him with!
edit on 18-4-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

My opinion doesn't matter. There are enough 'birthers' taking action that 'hope and change' will come.

Obama will keep that promise. You see the hope and change everywhere. At least I see it.

Even the butcher... HAHAH even the butcher with his cleaver is aware and talks, everyone is talking.

Too bad your savior lives in bubble and has handlers manipulate. They are so far out of touch.

As are the talking points. It's laughable... Research the big shiney Orange button in eCommerce.

Even in our pathetic existence is subconsciously manipulated. It's all so much laughable to interact with

non thinkers. No creativity. No originality. Never off script. bahahaha Trampled under foot.

edit on 4·18·12 by DrMattMaddix because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Heh, I'm NOT that into this '#' as, obviously, these raging lunatic 'birthers'.

Every volly that I've replied to on this HOAX seems mean spirited and attempting to degrade and discredit.

I'm not a birther. It's fascinating to watch some people work.

There are so many people looking for and finding so many flaws... It needs to all be outted. 2008? Better timing?

I can understand why there is such a strong war going on for the 'public's' opinion.

I stick to what can be proved and Arpeio's case looked very damning... I'm not going to search out and post

the interview with its' extensive break down... On its' surface it looks damning.

I'll stick with that and recall Libya, Obama at the head of UN Security Council, signing NDAA Dec 31 and

other treasonous actions.

I really don't know how those few actions listed from my crappy memory can be defended. I don't expect they

will be addressed because the talking points on the list don't fit the company policy.

I'm sure there will be many more paid advertisers coming aboard to try when those OPs appear.

I'm anxious for the defense, explanations and its' conclusion.

So lets see here, you arent a birther but believe obama isnt a citizen and not a legal potus. Hmm odd..

Then you say you will stick to what can be proved and cite sheriff joes case as your evidence.. Yet a couple lines down you state that you wont actually search info on it and will believe what you see on the surface ( your words). How on earth does someone claim to say they stick to facts yet wont research the facts. Its either the textbook definition of lazy ( in which case you show the integrity of your side) or its being textbook delusional. Not to mention that the sheriff joe case is simply a resubmission of an old report, and was done PURELY for a book deal. Dont believe me? Too lazy to look it up? They literally signed the book deal the first say they began their 6 month long "investigation".

Lybia wasnt treasonous, as lawmakers from both sides have said. Just because you think its against the law, doesnt make it so, especially when you admit you dont do the research necessary to prove a point.

And you keep hinting that obama is going to be assassinated. Something you want? Cause you have repeated it multiple times

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Wow, there's a lot of people on here who never took a law class

Here's the entire hearing video:

Here are the facts:

1) Purpura and Morgan claim that Obama has to hand in a birth certificate to the NJ Secretary of State, and that the document on the Internet is a forgery.

2) Alexandra Hill, the legal defence of Obama says that a) Obama doesn't have to hand over a birth certificate to the NJ Secretary of State (which btw is true), and b) that since Obama never had to hand him a birth certificate in the first place, it doesn't matter whether or not it's a forgery or not.

Note that Hill never says it's a forgery!!! She said that whether or not it is a forgery is irrelevant FOR THIS CASE because he never had to hand in his birth certificate to the NJ Secretary of State in the first place, and he didn't. I'll say it again: She never said it was a forgery, only the defence did! All she said was that it doesn't matter for this case.

Laws are very specific, and Purpura and Morgan made a mistake by tying it to the NJ Secretary of State, because as the judge correctly states, they don't have a case as Obama never handed in a birth certificate in the first place, nor did he have to.

He could have handed in a hand ritten cartoon representing his birth certificate, he still wouldn't be in trouble as he's not legally obliged to hand it over to the NJ Secretary of State

Another important thing to note: Hill hasn't admitted the online copy is a forgery (watch the video if you don't believe me!), and not only that, Purpura and Morgan haven't even provided any evidence proving that it's a forgery in the first place according to the judge!!

In short: Classic case of misinterpretation of facts...and a "convenient" ignorance when it comes to the law

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Here's another story source.

It makes sense that the M$M is staying away from this.

Of course their is...it's a complete non-story

The evidence presented by P&M is not proven to be authentic (as in: they failed to prove its authenticity) and/or not even relevant for this case.

At no point did Hill admit the online document is a forgery, she merely stated it's not relevant for this case...which is the truth

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Heh, I'm NOT that into this '#' as, obviously, these raging lunatic 'birthers'.

Every volly that I've replied to on this HOAX seems mean spirited and attempting to degrade and discredit.

I'm not a birther. It's fascinating to watch some people work.

There are so many people looking for and finding so many flaws... It needs to all be outted. 2008? Better timing?

I can understand why there is such a strong war going on for the 'public's' opinion.

I stick to what can be proved and Arpeio's case looked very damning... I'm not going to search out and post

the interview with its' extensive break down... On its' surface it looks damning.

I'll stick with that and recall Libya, Obama at the head of UN Security Council, signing NDAA Dec 31 and

other treasonous actions.

I really don't know how those few actions listed from my crappy memory can be defended. I don't expect they

will be addressed because the talking points on the list don't fit the company policy.

I'm sure there will be many more paid advertisers coming aboard to try when those OPs appear.

I'm anxious for the defense, explanations and its' conclusion.

So lets see here, you arent a birther but believe obama isnt a citizen and not a legal potus. Hmm odd..

Then you say you will stick to what can be proved and cite sheriff joes case as your evidence.. Yet a couple lines down you state that you wont actually search info on it and will believe what you see on the surface ( your words). How on earth does someone claim to say they stick to facts yet wont research the facts. Its either the textbook definition of lazy ( in which case you show the integrity of your side) or its being textbook delusional. Not to mention that the sheriff joe case is simply a resubmission of an old report, and was done PURELY for a book deal. Dont believe me? Too lazy to look it up? They literally signed the book deal the first say they began their 6 month long "investigation".

Lybia wasnt treasonous, as lawmakers from both sides have said. Just because you think its against the law, doesnt make it so, especially when you admit you dont do the research necessary to prove a point.

And you keep hinting that obama is going to be assassinated. Something you want? Cause you have repeated it multiple times

It's easy for me to believe that:

1) Sheriff Joe through his investigators proved his side of the case. His facts (now mine) show damning evidence.

2) Claiming one is dillusional doesn't make it so...

Delusional? I don't clearly know the definition of what that means but I've heard that it is usually meant as an offensive, insulting term. Insults are clear 'tactics' and I've not come across as some tactical attack. Posting isn't my 'job'.

3) Yes, a casual interview that is showing descriptions and methods that could be employed to create a fraudulent document is fascinating and believable to me. I'm not about to make a phone call to postmaster general of the US and ask him if I can compare their records with Arpios.
THAT would be the most direct way to get undeniable proof... so on the surface... casually... it looks damnible.
and no, I would call US Postmaster if I thought that I could get an answer... but I heard that the Sheriff is already calling.

4) I don't trust Obama. Period. Every speech is a lie. I don't trust Bush either. So, WTF? Who you going to trust? Bush is gone (from office) but well insulated from arrest. You can research but it's my understanding that Bush among others has War Crimes charges in various location(s) around the world. Perhaps he too will stand in court for war crimes. Big deal. That's their call.

5) People whine incesantly 'Wull, Bush did it...Obama isn't even close'... Thing is that Obama IS in office.
He's making people wake up and buy weapons in record numbers AND people like Tea Party are politically active!. That's front page. Yeah, shocking. Downside is that he's not allowed beyond his bubble.

6) Yes, I'm so damn lazy I don't complete thoughts into text. Why? Because I'm sick and tired of Mofo Californians desperately REQUIRING every damn thing be spelled out and articulated like they NEED to have ... some kind of proof... why? to hold it AGAINST others (in the meanest evilist seething anger they can create. Always on the attack.) I've never understood that California vindictive hateful mentality. That's just my observation.

AND I don't have talking points that I keep handy to continuely mindlessly slam the volly back trying to destabilize another.

Continued ...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Continued...

AND I don't have talking points that I keep handy to continually mindlessly slam the volley back trying to destabilize another.

Not to mention that the sheriff joe case is simply a resubmission of an old report, and was done PURELY for a book deal. Dont believe me? Too lazy to look it up? They literally signed the book deal the first say they began their 6 month long "investigation".

Now you have my interest ... Sooooooo, if they rehash an old report that was dropped (btw: yes, I'm too lazy to research atm) so, I can take your word for it... with a grain of salt (that means I give it the same talking point as a 'rumor'... as I converse with others in the future) Sooooooo, if they rehash an old report that was dropped so that they can reopen it, investigate (as should have been done 2008'ish), and they are doing a 'book deal' as if they may produce a product and receive a profit from their investigation? Is that illegal? Or if it is legal, maybe that California term 'Deal with it' is somehow appropriate.
Can you deal with anothers wishy washy on that... I'm intrigued by the book deal, BUT, at the same time does it REALLY matter?

Again you have me at a loss, I, personally, haven't heard anything about lawmakers sanctioning him at the UN council. The MSM reports that I had read, too long ago to quote, claimed that it was in violation and no other President had chaired (does that make him the honorary grand poobar? Seriously! Chairing a committe describes 'holding a position')

As for Libya, I've read that there are many that are still fuming and there is legislation proceeding through congress, right now, for impeachment. That is Presidential Impeachment. Those are all serious charges as we live in dangerous and seemingly lawless times that aren't showing any signs of relief. Obama's DOJ allowed many hate speech crimes to occur without any being charged. Funny, the hoodie black guys that rap out here on the street aren't whining about Trayvon. So, go figure that one out.

NOW, I'm not going to argue points because internet is no win if you have spent any time here. I'm expressing my views and opinions. In my opinion Bush should be held accountable for his previous actions. As should Obama. Obama is there in office now and he's still making very bad decisions. (Progressives on both sides, likely, still love Obama. They are a small dwindling minority.)

So, again I get waay off topic of the OP... which I remind... is a HOAX.

As for some assassination... If you re-read my posts you can imagine all that you want. I didn't claim assassination... That is not the punishment for treason. Look up the definition of treason and then ask some RNC members if they think that Obama qualifies for that?

Personally, I feel bad for Obama at a human level. I have the human trait called empathy. It's my belief that he got himself into something that he thought that he wanted only to find it far darker and more sinister than he ever imagined.

AND that his handlers will not allow him away from his post. In my gut, in my empathy, I don't believe that he has a happy way out of the predicament that he likes to call 'his presidency.' And I don't believe that history (historical writers) will be too kind either.

My opinions matter to me, and you are certainly entitled to them but this is NOT my job. I'm glad that someone gets paid to do this though thanks for helping out them.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Thank you for summing up the legal aspect of where legal language parts from common forum discussion...

"It's irrelevant in this case."

And no you don't need a law class to understand languages and what applies in a court... Laws.

If a language is understood, the laws can be dissected and interpreted.

The spirit behind the creation of the law is just as important.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Will you guys please arrest him now? What more do you need? His defrauded the entire country and world ! What will it take? We watch you guys from overseas and watch as the NDAA, Patriot ACT and other frauds occur and it bewilders us that you "freedom fighters" in the USA, the land of civil liberties do nothing about it? He is a crim, a liar and a cheat. He may not according to your own laws be in the position he is in! Why don't you guys arrest him, throw him in jail and revoke all his horrific policies?

Seriously, if you good people don't stop this now, while you can, where will it end? Are the elite just sitting there saying, ok, we will prove now they've all been had and bet they do nothing bout it.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Obamanoids as a class of people just defend the "man" not the actions/approvals/policies.

So, defend him and pseudo attacks on "the savior" I just want to see his records" ...

Smells like Treason (by deeds.) That's execution. I'm just sayin'.

This is exactly what was on my mind yesterday, why on earth people defend treason, and Tyrants,

Isn't this exactly what our fathers and forefathers tried to escape, and yet here we have a generation of people that are defending what will eventually end disastrously.

They wont care if they supported Obama, they wont care if you are a democrat, you will have lost your usefulness, unless you are part of the inner circle.

Bears repeating.

Silence of the Lapdogs
www.dianawest.net...

Clearly, something has us all on lockdown. That’s much, much scarier than even the amazing possibility that some con artist might be pulling off the biggest scam in history.

Although I think it goes beyond con artist, that he was indeed put in this position, and it was planned for a long time.
edit on 113030p://bWednesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Why on earth would someone pretend the President committed "treason"?

Ask yourself that.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

You very frequently claim to be to lazy to do research AND you frequently make huge claims about people (e.g. Obama has committed treason).

You might try reversing those two things.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Personally, I feel bad for Obama at a human level. I have the human trait called empathy. It's my belief that he got himself into something that he thought that he wanted only to find it far darker and more sinister than he ever imagined.

AND that his handlers will not allow him away from his post. In my gut, in my empathy, I don't believe that he has a happy way out of the predicament that he likes to call 'his presidency.' And I don't believe that history (historical writers) will be too kind either....

Yes, I think you got that right: "something that he thought that he wanted only to find it far DARKER and more SINISTER than he ever imagined."

I've posted this before, but one of the reasons I want Obama safely out after one term, is that I think if he is re-elected, he might be set up for assassination.

That may have been part of the plan from the beginning. TPTB want chaos, so they can come down hard.

Consider why powerful White men would pluck this guy up out of nowhere and make him President.
Obama had NO experience in upper level management (executive), business, military, national politics, international politics and they made him President.

And the murkiness of his past -- Obama is a nobody from nowhere. Why? Because TPTB have a use for him.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I dont get why anyone trusts this man at all. He is literally driving this country into the porta-john and people cheer him on. He directly and blatantly lies to the point if you listen to what he says count on the opposite. Every bad decision (Or agenda driven intentional wrong move) obama makes is blamed on Bush though Bush isnt in office anymore. Bush was terrible and obama is twice as bad. Yet Obama bots still come and defend their messiah tooth and nail and blatantly sit in denial of what is going on. Come on truth team lets hear some lies.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
ew creepy

U.S. Senate Sergeant-at-Arms Probes Obama's NJ Eligibility Attorney and Forged Birth Certificate

obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

— Original Obama attorney Alexandra Hill, the Mickey Mouse attributer, removed from Obama NJ eligibility case. Head of Obama’s NJ law firm Angelo Genova now taking over the case

cdrkerchner.wordpress.com...

Obama Attorney Alexandra Hill argues even Mickey Mouse could be on New Jersey Presidential ballot!

youtu.be...

edit on 083030p://bThursday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Lawyers for the Obama campaign demanded that videos of a New Jersey administrative-law trial come down.

The Obama eligibility case took a nasty turn today. Lawyers for the Obama campaign demanded that videos of a New Jersey administrative-law trial come down. Those same lawyers admitted that they had removed their associate, Alexandra Hill, from the case.

But the part that has excited observers nationwide happened in the second hour of the hearing. Alexandra M. Hill, of Genova, Burns, Giantomasi and Webster, represented the Obama campaign at the hearing. Apuzzo called Brian Wilcox, an Internet document expert, to the stand, to attack the Obama birth certificate document that the White House served to the Internet on April 27, 2011. Ms. Hill then said that the PDF document was irrelevant to the case at hand, and conceded that Obama never once gave his birth certificate, or any good copy of it, hard or soft, to the New Jersey Secretary of State or the Division of Elections. Hill then claimed that New Jersey law did not force Obama to give anything to qualify himself for a primary ballot, and that New Jersey residents could nominate Mickey Mouse if they could get enough signatures to nominate him.
www.conservativenewsandviews.com...
The Tea Party Tribune, and other media organs quoting them, construed this as saying that Alexandra Hill “admitted that the Obama birth certificate is a forgery.” That is not correct. But she clearly did damage enough to the Obama eligibility argument, and embarrassed the Obama campaign. Recent events have made this abundantly clear.

edit on 083030p://bThursday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Right. So the thread is a hoax.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Lawyers for the Obama campaign demanded that videos of a New Jersey administrative-law trial come down.

Any proof of that statement? How about showing a press release from the lawyers with that demand, as we all know birthers constantly lie - you only have to look at the title of this thread to see that!

www.conservativenewsandviews.com...

That link does not work....

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

cache:

hxxp://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:HdNIwMF5aXAJ:www.conservativenewsandviews.com/2012/04/18/firstamendment/obama-eligibility-media-p ressure/&hl=en&gl=ie&strip=1

You'll have to copy and paste the link, but it works
edit on 20-4-2012 by captainnotsoobvious because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34 >>

join