It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Lawyer Admits Forgery but disregards “image” as Indication of Obama’s Ineligibility Dama

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
To those who keep attacking the ones who are saying that Barry must submit a REAL hard copy to prove anything, riddle me this. No matter what you think of Obama, can you not feel the tyranny coming down the pike? Do you not see that we are all being manipulated and scared into submission. I didn't vote for the puppet because I saw right through him and the whole Left/Right paradigm a long time ago. (Well I am only 30, I "woke up" when Bush stole FLA from Gore) Not that I liked either one. But anyways, with our current situation we have globally and all the signs pointing towards a Global Government taking over and doing away with any kind of sovereignty of any nation, should we not BY ALL MEANS make sure that we have our guard up as much as possible. ESPECIALLY when you have a guy who promises transparency, ending wars, no bailouts, closing Gitmo, etc etc etc. Shouldn't we check every damn nook and cranny to make sure we are not being duped. For GOD sakes the man re-signed the Patriot Act, insisted U.S. citizens be in the NDAA for indefinite detention, lead a U.N. meeting, went to war without Congress' approval, allowed the Sec. Def. to tell Congress to go to Hell when it comes to War Powers, gets involved with a Race War (Trayvon), has a revolving door in his administration with Goldman Sachs and such, and pretty much allows the FED to run wild. WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW TO PROVE TO YOU THAT HE IS MERELY A PUPPET AND MUST BE DEALT WITH, and the birther issue is one way we can oust him, along with TREASON and the whole declaring war by UN approval. I just can not see why anyone is still sticking up for this man UNLESS you are ignorant as hell or being payed to do so. The writing is on the wall, we are being taken over by FORIEGN interest and a FORIEGN man is in the White House, you damn right we are going to do all we can to ensure he is who he says he is and not a plant. We are at a fork in the road, either stand for LIBERTY and ACCOUNTABILITY or bow down. So far Barry has done NOTHING to ensure we stay the UNITED States, NO ONE has been arrested for any of this Federal PONZI SCHEME, Propaganda is running rampant and he is being used as a racial Scapegoat to Divide and Conquer. Based on his CHARACTER and his SUBSTANCE he is NOT putting the American people first by any means and we MUST do everything we can to boot him out (he sold his soul when he accepted blood money for his campaign) and make sure another puppet is not installed and for the future DEMAND PROOF of Natural Born citizenship. We are way too deep into this American "project" to be had by an Obummer! But go ahead, call me a racist. I call it my DUTY! IMPEACH THE IMPOSTER BY ANY MEANS NECCASARY! Just so happens to be a black...wait...Half Black man! His deeds are dark and scary not his skin!

(SORRY ABOUT GRAMMER AND SPELLING ERRORS, IN A HURRY AT WORK)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

I still thought the hearing was very telling

You are taking sides as well, I am trying to be objective and feel the truth is illusive,

Do you agree it is interesting that he only produces internet copies that are not admissible as proof by either side?

The hearing was MOST telling but without a judge saying "He's a liar" it doesn't matter.

Yay. Four more years of a potential illegal POTUS.
Maybe now he'll have more time to take vacations while his country fights among themselves.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Is there even a transcript of the hearing available yet on the internet?

I've already posted the judge's conclusions. Obviously, they were based on the fact that New Jersey law doesn't require a candidate to provide qualifications to the Secretary of State during a Presidential primary when someone other than the candidate himself has submitted the petition for candidacy.

However, the judge did have this to say:

This is not meant to suggest that there is any other such occasion when such proof is required, but to the extent that this matter relates to the nominating petitions for the Presidential primary, there is no such requirement. In that case, once a petition is filed endorsing a person and that person has not filed his declination of such indorsement, a party believing that the indorsed individual is not qualified can file a challenge on the grounds of ineligibility. In this matter, as the petitioners’ objection is that Mr. Obama has not provided the Secretary with proof of the place of his birth by means of a birth certificate or otherwise, the lack of any obligation on his part to do so means he has not failed to act in accordance with the applicable law.

So, in other words, the judge says that a party can challenge his eligibility, but apparently, the decision was totally based on the fact that the petitioners were only filing their case based on the fact that Obama's qualifications weren't filed with the Secretary of State, which apparently is NOT required in the state of New Jersey.
edit on 14-4-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
That's what I kept saying and everyone kept calling me a liar, how is that fair?

You said, and I quote: "So is this why he only produces internet copies"

That is a lie, he showed a paper copy in 2008.

OH for goodness sake,

You called me a liar for that?

Is calling people liar acceptable on ATS now?

I haven't insulted any of you.

BTW wasn't that posted on the internet too.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
"Hold up for a moment.
What? Is the judge implying that in the state of New Jersey, that when the DNC is the one endorsing a particular person for the Presidency that the person they are endorsing doesn't need to provide qualifications? "

Here again are the Actual Rules to get on the Democratic Primary ballot:
Participation in New Jersey's delegate selection process is open to all voters registered as Democrats. A detail: "Independent" voters are ineligible to vote in the Democratic Primary, however, "Unaffiliated" voters are eligible to participate with the understanding that their party affiliation will automatically change to Democrat upon casting their vote.

to get him off the ballot in this case they needed to prove he is NOT A REGISTERED VOTER or He's not a member of the DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

The lawyers wasted their client’s money... because they presented no evidence that would make him ineligible. This is not a technicality it's a total failure to present the correct evidence.

edit on 14-4-2012 by AliceBlackman because: added last sentence

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The logic isn't wrong.

Also, I highly doubt she would sign an affadavivit saying that it's fake, I think she said that line more of a "yea its fake, so what?"

here's her logic:
You can't use a fake birth certificate to prove Obama isn't eligible for president anymore than you can create fake tapped phone calls and use them as evidence against you in a court case.

The logic isn't wrong.

However, I believe it is rather scary that someone has forged the Presidents birth certificate and he didn't even know about it! He said it was his own, and believed it. That is astonishing.

Makes him look like an idiot, but doesn't "prove" he is not an American. Someone could be playing a trick on him, and faked his birth certificate, however, his real certificate could still be American.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

By your standard EVERY president has potentially be an illegal alien.

Your standard being, "no proof, but political propaganda".

When your as gullible as you are, the world is a hard place.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AquaImage13
and a FORIEGN man is in the White House

What "foreign" man? Obama was born in Hawaii. O (or do you mean a black man???)

IMPEACH THE IMPOSTER BY ANY MEANS NECCASARY!

How about some proof he is a imposter.... but you have no proof of that!

link   
You guys want Alien to get banned over this?

You would have to prove he purposely lied, and I don't think he did.

link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Did you ever bother to watch the video? Hmmm...?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AquaImage13

Man, I wished you used paragraphs because your rant was right-on. And don't think conspiracy sites don't play into this agenda either.
Divide and conquer! It's worked for centuries.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

I've already posted the judge's conclusions. Obviously, they were based on the fact that New Jersey law doesn't require a candidate to provide qualifications to the Secretary of State during a Presidential primary when someone other than the candidate himself has submitted the petition for candidacy.

However, the judge did have this to say:

This is not meant to suggest that there is any other such occasion when such proof is required, but to the extent that this matter relates to the nominating petitions for the Presidential primary, there is no such requirement. In that case, once a petition is filed endorsing a person and that person has not filed his declination of such indorsement, a party believing that the indorsed individual is not qualified can file a challenge on the grounds of ineligibility. In this matter, as the petitioners’ objection is that Mr. Obama has not provided the Secretary with proof of the place of his birth by means of a birth certificate or otherwise, the lack of any obligation on his part to do so means he has not failed to act in accordance with the applicable law.

So, in other words, the judge says that a party can challenge his eligibility, but apparently, the decision was totally based on the fact that the petitioners were only filing their case based on the fact that Obama's qualifications weren't filed with the Secretary of State, which apparently is NOT required in the state of New Jersey.

Thanks deet, this is what we should be discussing, thanks for clarifying things.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious

Did you ever bother to watch the video? Hmmm...?

Yes I watched it and took notes, there was more then one, did you watch them all?

Did you watch the second one?

The second one is where you will see what me and deet were talking about.
edit on 103030p://bSaturday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious

By your standard EVERY president has potentially be an illegal alien.

Your standard being, "no proof, but political propaganda".

When your as gullible as you are, the world is a hard place.

Absolutely my friend

I would love to see Bush and Obama sharing the same cell!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xieon
I think she said that line more of a "yea its fake, so what?"

She said nothing like that at all... why claim she did?

However, I believe it is rather scary that someone has forged the Presidents birth certificate

No they havent (Actually they have forged one stating he was born in Kenya)

and he didn't even know about it! He said it was his own, and believed it. That is astonishing.

you make no sense, when did Obama say the forged kenyan birth certificate was his own?

Makes him look like an idiot, but doesn't "prove" he is not an American. Someone could be playing a trick on him, and faked his birth certificate, however, his real certificate could still be American.

Actually, the ones looking like idiots are the birthers claiming his birth certificates from Hawaii are forged...
edit on 14-4-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

I wish, I asked that in the beginning, then looked and found only the videos.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

The OP:

Originally posted by Human_Alien What the.............? Has this country gone friggin bonkers? It's admitted as being forged but it shouldn't make a difference? I am not political at all. Both sides SUCK. I dislike Obama has much as I did/do Bush. But I mean.....is anyone paying attention? Does no one care to challenge this? Or is this all tea-party fanfare bs? My head is spinning!!

A recent ballot challenge hearing in New Jersey exposes a desperate strategy by Obama to distance himself from his forged certificate and induce the contrived value of his transient political popularity as the only “legitimate qualification” needed to hold the office of the presiden
She's his lawyer? She looks like she could be the baby sitter! How old is she? Nineteen?

Taking an audacious and shocking angle against the constitutional eligibility mandate, Obama’s lawyer, Alexandra Hill, admitted that the image of Obama’s birth certificate was a forgery and made the absurd claim that, therefore, it cannot be used as evidence to confirm his lack of natural born citizenship status. Therefore, she argued, it is “irrelevant to his placement on the ballot”. Hill went on to contort reasoning by implying that Obama needs only invoke his political popularity, not legal qualifications, in order to be a candidate.
www.teapartytribune.com...

What you claim we should be discussing:

Originally posted by Deetermined Is there even a transcript of the hearing available yet on the internet? I've already posted the judge's conclusions. Obviously, they were based on the fact that New Jersey law doesn't require a candidate to provide qualifications to the Secretary of State during a Presidential primary when someone other than the candidate himself has submitted the petition for candidacy. However, the judge did have this to say:

Which is why I find it funny when you claim that the only issue with the OP is the title.... because other than that, mirror images huh?

I suppose you were just confused.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Because they're both illegal aliens??

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join