It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Lawyer Admits Forgery but disregards “image” as Indication of Obama’s Ineligibility Dama

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

This birth certificate is more of a distraction. High Crimes and Misdemeanors is

more serious. It would take the Supreme Court to rule Obama is not a citizen.

They currently have their hands full with the ObamaCare ruling.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by xuenchen
Listen to the videos.

Forgery is there.

Obama's lawyer never admitted a forgery.

How about you telling us exactly where she admitted that in the video....

but you wont!

You're exactly right, she never admitted forgery and the author of this thread who cares about nothing but honesty (lol) will never point out exactly where she "admitted" anything because this entire thread is a hoax and is in its appropriate forum...as it should be.

This thread is ridiculous

edit on 4/14/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

bwahahaha...

Well when a Townhall "journalist"/hard-core anti-Obama propagandist writes a book, then certainly the whole world will listen... or not.

link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by Human_Alien
How with good intention, can this man run for president when he KNOWS at least two states are trying to kick him off their ballots?

So he should just give in to racists?

This has never before happened in history!

because he is the first black POTUS....

I have been critical of EVERY single president since John F. Kennedy. I was never called a RACIST for it until Obama became president.

link   

LOL
It's right where it belongs.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

This is being moved to the HOAX bin?? Are they serious??? What did I miss?

You seem to gravitate towards the hoax bin. What does that tell you?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Well spoor....if they proudly showed it in 2008 then why were they compelled to offer up something else again in 2010?

They were not compelled, they just thought it would shut the birthers up who wanted to see Obama's long form (which Hawaii no longer issue)

don't you think he owes it to his people to appease them in order to put this matter to rest?

No piece of paper that Obama shows will put this matter to rest, as it is not about any proof or bit of paper Obama produces...

But if there was an area of contention and the man REFUSED to set the record straight, I'd spend the same amount of time (which hasn't been THAT much) trying to figure things out and exposing what I found too. I'm an equal opportunity truth machine!

So where are Ron Paul's original short and long form birth certificates, and why is he refusing to show me...

People don't like to be fooled and we certainly hate being lied to.

yet you believe the birthers...
edit on 14-4-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
gee, what a surprise! a thread about Obama having a fake birth certificate...i've never seen that topic here on ATS.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

You said she "admitted" the original doc wasn't presented, which is a dishonest reading of the situation. No one presents these things so it's not a point for or aginst anything, but you wouldn't know that reading your post. IT was dishonest.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
This not only should be in the HOAX bin, all the people who kept spreading it, especially after it was proven to be wrong, should all be banned instantly.

But what do I know, I just care about the TRUTH.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by Eurisko2012

bwahahaha...

Well when a Townhall "journalist"/hard-core anti-Obama propagandist writes a book, then certainly the whole world will listen... or not.

Perjury is perjury. It doesn't matter who the messenger is.

We need a special prosecutor to find out what Janet Napolitano knew and when did she

know it.

----------
After she resigns then we can drag out the birth certificate issue.

link   

As usual, you failed to verify the accuracy of your source before posting. You repeated a claim made on a "Birther" web page without following it back to its source. It was a distortion of an account given by the plaintiff in his blog. Videotape of the actual hearing exists and contradicts the claim you repeated. If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times: "'Source is also a verb."
edit on 14-4-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

link   

When the title had the claim "Obama Lawyer Admits Forgery"

When she never ever admitted it was a forgery....

It is right where it belongs!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

You missed the "FACT" that you posted a thread that's untruthful to say the least. You missed the fact that you reported statements that were Never made in a court of law.

Most of us would consider such actions worthy of a big ole' "HOAX"!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Another Birther Hoax.

Even though it is properly in HOAX...it won't stop birthers from bringing this up as "evidence" from now on. We will now forever hear "Obama's own lawyer admitted it was forged"....even though she never said that.

It's just sad at this point.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Another Birther Hoax.

Even though it is properly in HOAX...it won't stop birthers from bringing this up as "evidence" from now on. We will now forever hear "Obama's own lawyer admitted it was forged"....even though she never said that.

It's just sad at this point.

It was good for another distraction.

We will see many more during the next 3 months.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hold up for a moment.

Can anyone find a better copy of the judge's ruling other than the one I found?

Here are some important things to note in the judge's ruling.

In regard to the first issue, it is undisputed that Mr. Obama has not presented the Secretary of State with any form of birth certificate in connection with the nominating petitions, and his counsel in this hearing agreed that she was offering no such document.

As such, while the petitioners were prepared to produce a witness, purportedly an expert, to contend that the long-form certificate, as displayed on the internet, was a forgery, after extensive colloquy, it was determined that that issue is not relevant to the petitioners’ objection herein. It would only be so if the certificate were produced in order to meet a specific requirement of the law, and in that instance, its validity could be challenged. I

What? Is the judge implying that in the state of New Jersey, that when the DNC is the one endorsing a particular person for the Presidency that the person they are endorsing doesn't need to provide qualifications?

It is thus the case that a nominating petition endorsing a particular person for the Presidency can be filed without the consent of the person indorsed. That being the case, it appears that at least at the time that the petition is filed with the Secretary of State, there is no obligation upon the person indorsed to prove his or her qualification for the office. This lack of a need for consent contrasts with the situation involving other nominating petitions, for N.J.S.A. 19:23-7 provides that, in regard to non-presidential nominating petitions

There appears to be no affirmative requirement that a person indorsed in a nominating petition for the Presidency present to the Secretary of State any certification or other proof that he is qualified for the Office, at least not at the time when nominating petitions are to be accepted or rejected by the Secretary. This is not meant to suggest that there is any other such occasion when such proof is required, but to the extent that this matter relates to the nominating petitions for the Presidential primary, there is no such requirement.

obamaballotchallenge.com...

Yep, so it was all dismissed based on a technicality.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by Nucleardiver

I agree with you completely, I understand it is are duty to protect our country but how do we fight "them".

By not voting for him.

Sure as hell NOT voting for Romney. Kiss our country goodbye then in my opinion.

Agreed.. I am hoping that someone at the Republican nomination convention will try to get the nomination by floor vote.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by Nucleardiver

I agree with you completely, I understand it is are duty to protect our country but how do we fight "them".

By not voting for him.

Sure as hell NOT voting for Romney. Kiss our country goodbye then in my opinion.

Agreed.. I am hoping that someone at the Republican nomination convention will try to get the nomination by floor vote.

Superior poll numbers from Hillary Clinton will push Romney off to the side.

We will know more by August 2012.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
Yep, so it was all dismissed based on a technicality.

Exactly the same way as any eligibility hearing for all previous presidents would have been.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join