It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Lawyer Admits Forgery but disregards “image” as Indication of Obama’s Ineligibility Dama

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by oghamxx
reply to post by pheonix358

Foremost the people should exercise their Constitutional rights. When they fail to do so, as in the case of the BC, they should not complain

Currit tempus contra desides et sui juris contemptores. Time runs against the slothful and those who neglect their rights.

Puto ego sum ​​ita dolor causa scribere Latine passim in medio mei politica dicta.
I think I am so smart cause I write Latin randomly in the middle of my political statements

What makes you think he wasn't vetted (I think that's what you're saying) Do you not remember the GOP spending all of that money (let alone Hillary) looking into the fake BC claims?

I don't see much "Sloth"

edit on 4/14/2012 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

It is NOT there.

In fact the judge says, as Obama didn't produce a BC to the Sec of State in NJ there's no scope for even discussing it. Judge also said there is NO requirement to produce BC to be on ballot in NJ (duh) and that as such the case was meaninglessness.

But also says, due to the nature of the challenge it will be up to the SOS to decide if Obama must produce a specific doc to be on the ballot, though he think SOS will says no, as it's not in the NJ law.

So again, Birthers lying, no one anywhere presents any proof the BC is fake (it's not) and the Dem Party lawyer in NO WAY says it's a forgery.

She says, it doesn't matter if the document in question is real or fake (the judge says the same thing btw) as the document in question, the BC, isn't part of the case, as it was never submitted to the SOS and NJ has no legal requirement for candidates to present a BC (or any specific doc) to be on ballot.

So yeah, total Birther/Tea Party BS. As we've all come to expect.

Thread is a hoax.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Yup thread is a Hoax.

Mods have been notified by multiple people.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Hawaii official now swears: No Obama birth certificate
Signs affidavit declaring long-form, hospital-generated document absent

Just thought I would add this,
www.wnd.com...

Except (1) he's not a "Hawaii official". He lives in Kentucky. Back in 2008 he was a minor league elections clerk in Hawaii, counting the absentee ballots. Nothing in his job description gave him the authority or responsibility for looking up Obama's birth certificate or verifying Obama's qualifications.

(2) His affidavit, which was obviously typed up for him by someone else, and wasn't typed very well (e.g. it has a blank - which is a bit too small - for him to write in his state of residence), doesn't provide any names of anyone who supposedly told him that there was no Obama b/c, nor any indication that any of those unnamed people had the authority/responsibility to look up Obama's b/c.

(3) The signature on his affidavit shows that even the notary didn't know what she was doing; she signed where he was supposed to sign and then he signed in the empty space left on the page. This probably has no official effect but it does show that this affidavit was a sort of slap-dash affair cooked up for him by others who also lacked any particular experience or skill in writing up affidavits.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

Mods are Pro-Birther BS, as it drive traffic (read: ad revenue)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by Human_Alien
You my friend are pathetic.

You are the one being pathetic here, that money paid to Perkins Coie was NOT to seal any documents....

As I said, I tried to obtain YOUR documents so why have you spent millions to have them sealed?

Why not answer that simple question?

you keep saying that.
So, what is his name.
Give it up you admit you are making it up.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shoonra

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Hawaii official now swears: No Obama birth certificate
Signs affidavit declaring long-form, hospital-generated document absent

Just thought I would add this,
www.wnd.com...

Except (1) he's not a "Hawaii official". He lives in Kentucky. Back in 2008 he was a minor league elections clerk in Hawaii, counting the absentee ballots. Nothing in his job description gave him the authority or responsibility for looking up Obama's birth certificate or verifying Obama's qualifications.

(2) His affidavit, which was obviously typed up for him by someone else, and wasn't typed very well (e.g. it has a blank - which is a bit too small - for him to write in his state of residence), doesn't provide any names of anyone who supposedly told him that there was no Obama b/c, nor any indication that any of those unnamed people had the authority/responsibility to look up Obama's b/c.

(3) The signature on his affidavit shows that even the notary didn't know what she was doing; she signed where he was supposed to sign and then he signed in the empty space left on the page. This probably has no official effect but it does show that this affidavit was a sort of slap-dash affair cooked up for him by others who also lacked any particular experience or skill in writing up affidavits.

Don't bother. They are addicted to ignoring facts like a fat kid is addicted to candy.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Shoonra

Just another lying Birther... trying to push a political agenda.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaxVeritas
I'm a big supporter of what Sheriff Arpaio is doing with respect to Obama's BC and SSR.

But the videos of this proceeding show nothing of guilt or admittance of forgery of the BS.

Some of the other testimony is interesting but there is no admitting to forgery here.

Yes, the testimony was interesting, I wrote it down in essence sine they don't have the original birth certificate the internet copy can't be submitted as evidence,

But Obama post it as proof on the internet.

Judge ask Hill, I assume you are not going to inter an original, Hill say no.

Slick.

Internet copy is not reliable and cannot be entered as evidence,

Judge, you may have a case if you could produce the original.

They Have, "inaudible", arguments, but they are not legal arguments. I couldn't here that third word.

The authenticating process is the missing link

" missing link"
She admits they have not produced the original.

Judge, we don't even have to argue the one we have was a forgery or not because the sec of st. doesn't have it.

Obama doesn't have to rely on anything because there is no requirement that a candidate need to produce a birth certificate
edit on 083030p://bSaturday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 083030p://bSaturday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by mudbeed

Mods are Pro-Birther BS, as it drive traffic (read: ad revenue)

I wonder how long this quote stands before being modded...i have said the same thing in th past that ATS promotes ignorance for cash basically using your same words, and it was removed within minutes.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed
Yup thread is a Hoax.

Mods have been notified by multiple people.

And yet it remains...not in the Hoax bin!

Validity...not compromised!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Great question!

The state ballot commissioners had a Constitutional right to require a person to be natural born PRIOR to placing them on the ballot for POTUS They failed to exercise that right and put him on the ballot..

The people (voters) had a Constitutional right to require a person to be natural born PRIOR to voting for them for the office of POTUS. They failed to exercise that right and gave him the most votes.

The Chief Justice had a Constitutional right to require a person to be natural born PRIOR to administering the oath of office to become the POTUS. He failed to exercise that right and administered the oath.

And now everyone wants to blame Obama! LOL. How did HE deny your your rights?

Currit tempus contra desides et sui juris contemptores. Time runs against the slothful and those who neglect their rights.

The time to challenge his eligibility is long past. I do not know if he is a natural born, nor do I care. Sorry but it is NOW a moot point!

link   
The funny thing is if this was just a random UFO incident, it would already be in Hoax. Since some MODs believe in the Birther stuff, then it sits around long enough for someone to care to look into the facts.

We have facts (like the actual video), we have transcripts that show this never happened, and it sits in Breaking Political News.

There are other birther threads still unlocked with things that haven't been disproven completely.

There is also a general chit chat where we can discuss our beliefs.

This is a thread making false claims, however, and should be Hoaxed or Locked because its not true regardless of your political stance.

link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

She didn't ADMIT to not producing the original... what a lie to frame it like that.

No Presidential candidate EVER has produced an original copy of his BC to the SOS of all 50 states. Pretending that Obama is different in that regard is you being scum.

Obama, and actually not even Obama, but the Dem Party, who actually put people on the ballots running as Dems, not the candidates themselves, another big birther lie, didn't produce this document as there was no need. Neither did McCain, or Bush, or Gore, etc., etc.

So.. yeah, you're full of #.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by Nucleardiver

I agree with you completely, I understand it is are duty to protect our country but how do we fight "them".

By not voting for him.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

I don't even know if they believe it or:

a) simply know it drive up website revenue
b) want Obama gone and don't mid spreading ignorance/propaganda as long as it matches their ideology
c) a happy marriage of a and b.

ATS "deny's ignorance" when it suits their ideological agenda... otherwise, it's a business and a political operation.

This thread is Political Propaganda.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by Nucleardiver

I agree with you completely, I understand it is are duty to protect our country but how do we fight "them".

By not voting for him.

Sure as hell NOT voting for Romney. Kiss our country goodbye then in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by oghamxx

What a waste of space this legal challenge was; they tried to have him removed from a Democratic Primary ballot in NJ, then didn't present the required evidence that he doesn't qualify for the democratic primary. (I provided the rules & link at the end of this post).

In order to get President Barack Obama off the Democratic primary vote they needed to prove he is not registered to vote or that he’s not a member of the Democratic Party.
They did neither; they tried to prove he was ineligible to be the President, by claiming his on-line birth certificate is a fake and he can't claim to be a natural born citizen… this was bound to end in failure..as it does not address the ineligibilty requirements for what they actually petitioned for. The on-line pdf bc is totally irrelevant for this case.

From the legal petition filed:
"The petitioners present several grounds for their contention that Mr. Obama cannot legally stand as a candidate for the Democratic nomination in the pending primary."

www.scribd.com...

The Actual Rules to get on the Democratic Primary ballot:
Participation in New Jersey's delegate selection process is open to all voters registered as Democrats. A detail: "Independent" voters are ineligible to vote in the Democratic Primary, however, "Unaffiliated" voters are eligible to participate with the understanding that their party affiliation will automatically change to Democrat upon casting their vote.
www.thegreenpapers.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by oghamxx
The Chief Justice had a Constitutional right to require a person to be natural born PRIOR to administering the oath of office to become the POTUS. He failed to exercise that right and administered the oath.

The time to challenge his eligibility is long past. I do not know if he is a natural born, nor do I care. Sorry but it is NOW a moot point!

Adding the fact that Chief Justice Roberts was appointed by Bush (R) as were the previous 2 by Republicans.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by AliceBlackman

What a waste of space this legal challenge was;

Dont you know?

Republicans and expecially TEA PARTIERS just absolutely HATE the government spending money....thats why they have spent 4 years sending pointless cases through all manner of courts in like every state. Disregard the fact that not one of them has been successful...thye just keep making up more cases and keep wasting more time...

And then they use the argument "OMG WELL IF OBAMA IS INNOCENT, HOW COME HE IS SPENDING SO MUCH IN A LEGAL TEAM???"

Ignoramuses.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join