It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Double Standard much? A picture is worth a thousand words.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by RyanFromCan

I have to ask, how do you kick a cop in the face and not get arrested? It must have been some time ago.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdocpublishing
reply to post by RyanFromCan

I have to ask, how do you kick a cop in the face and not get arrested? It must have been some time ago.

I was 9 or 10, under the legal age for criminal responsibility in Canada, the cop did give me a good lashing for it, and I deserved it. He was a friend of my parents, and the cub leader of my pack, my dad was a scout leader and mom was a beaver leader.
edit on 4/14/2012 by RyanFromCan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
on the phone or scratching his head? car moving or parked up?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Jumping to conclusions. Cannot say for sure what is happening in the picture. Not sure if driving. Also I can instantly come up with a reason for both of his actions that would explain them within his job description.

[edit to add] I'm all for bashing cops online when they deserve it. This however doesn't seem like it.
edit on 14/4/2012 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Am I the only one who sees the droplets of the rain hanging "down" as if gravity is a greater force then the airflow assuming he is driving

What kind of speed do you need to overcome gravity and let the wind take your droplets?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snglddy
Am I the only one who sees the droplets of the rain hanging "down" as if gravity is a greater force then the airflow assuming he is driving

What kind of speed do you need to overcome gravity and let the wind take your droplets?

You don't even need to be driving, a good breeze will do it, great observation.

One thing I have to wonder, was it the driver taking the picture? If it was, and he was moving at the time, would that not be like the pot calling the kettle black?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join