It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle Shaped Craft over Central PA on Wednesday

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

this looks like the ones seen in Lake Havasu City, last month....one, large triangle "flew" over my friend's house....it was large enough to block out a good deal of the sky....and it made no noise....it was not possible to figure out how high it was, because of the lack of noise....but, it had these same 3 lights on its corners...and it seemed huge......interesting!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Thanks for posting.

It seems there is little to be gained though. Even giving it the benefit of the doubt as an honest photo, a picture of three lights in the sky could be anything. The shape of the lights may or may not bear some resemblance to the shape of the object.

I could fit lights on any aircraft with 2 wings and a fuselage and make it look just like that.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

I was driving home from Penn State Main which is sort of central Pa and saw up in the sky what looked like an oval shaped Silver Ball shining in the sunlight, a few months ago. I couldn't pull over being in I-99 and there was a lot of traffic and I was the only one in the car so I couldn't take a pic. But I do believe you and seeing that you've been here a while (with 1000+ posts) that kind of adds to your credibility.

<< 1  2   >>

join