It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I predict a 7.6 earthquake near Indonesia on April 28th, 2012.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The title says it all.

I'm not psychic, nor am I a government insider. Just a hunch.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Skepticesque

What in the world would give you the idea that being a government insider would make you privy to such information, as to being able to accurately predict a 7.6 earthquake near Indonesia?

WTF!!!!! Oh man, some of this HAARP stuff is really getting to some peoples heads.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Never did I say I believed in such, but there are those who do -- don't jump to assumptions.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Well Etna just burped yesterday ,maybe more volcano's will start spewing to....I hope nobody gets hurt

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skepticesque
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Never did I say I believed in such, but there are those who do -- don't jump to assumptions.

Right... you just choose to insinuate that people would think this? Or you just pander to the very notion that this is a plausible assumption to be taken?

Just by simply bringing it up, bring construct to its very relevancy in any following conversation... Oh man, I'm done with this one.

Ok Ok, you don't think the government manipulates the atmosphere, and uses technology to trigger earthquakes.

Edit: Ya know it's funny, I almost feel inclined to second this prophecy... Ahhh screw it, I'll go out on a limb!

I hear by declare that as a non-prophet from the stars, that there will undoubtedly be a 7.2-7.8 mag earthquake on April 28th 2012
edit on 13-4-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: additional statement

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Is this really your prediction?

How did you come about such prediction because you're really being specific?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Right... you just choose to insinuate that people would think this?

And you suggest some don't? If an earthquake was accurately predicted to the degree in which I'm predicting (if it does happen, it's simply by luck) then yes, people who wouldn't buy that it was a lucky guess could very well come to that assumption considering you're on a conspiracy theory website.

Also, there are people that believe that the government is behind "natural disasters", as seen here, here,
here,

Oh, and here.

To name one of the hundreds of threads on the topic.

Or you just pander to the very notion that this is a plausible assumption to be taken?

This is a conspiracy website. Once again, do you think you're on a FOX News forum?

Just by simply bringing it up, bring construct to its very relevancy in any following conversation... Oh man, I'm done with this one.

Ok Ok, you don't think the government manipulates the atmosphere, and uses technology to trigger earthquakes.

If you're going to try to argue over petty crap, please realize what site you're on and the subject matter that is openly and widely discussed.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I predict a riot.

Nana Na Naa... Nana... Nana Nana Na Naa!!!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Sure hope nothing turns out! Thats a beautiful country.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by hossway17

99.9% sure I'll be wrong, I wouldn't lose sleep.

It's a very beautiful country.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Skepticesque

The guy seems to be a little defensive....as you said..he jumped to conclusions in his opening remarks.

Maybe he's part of the govn't trying to throw us off......hmmmmmm lol (w)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skepticesque

Originally posted by hossway17

99.9% sure I'll be wrong, I wouldn't lose sleep.

GOOD THING YOU WERE WRONG DUDE! I WOULD HAVE BEEN MAD!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Thankfully, I was wrong! Glad to hear everyone is safe.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Same thing happened to me. I kept dreaming about a huge quake off the Oregon coast.
Hasn't happened

top topics

join