It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50,000 year old brains

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by madhadder545

what evidences are there that they did come up with tools and skills to create the monuments?? I mean knowing geometry is one thing but implementing it for some practical purpose is another.

I do not dispute humans were less or more capable in the past.. but saying that just because they had all the time in the world to do something doesn't mean they can create anything..

If i have all the time in the world to dis assemble a car with no tools at all just my bare hands it probably would not happen.

If it took generations to do i believe that those generations would figure out how to create tools then implement their geometric knowledge into their monuments.

You would think that there would be plenty evidences of the tools developed and the evolution of those tools.. Considering it took so long to develop.. you even say generations... i do not see how such knowledge and technology is not readily found. Maybe the tools were not made to last like monuments but I would think they would at least document in one way or another their skills.

The mystery of these monuments is not about whether man has the mental capacity to do it . but HOW did they do it... and WHY is there no evidence of the tools and methods used to create such monuments.

If we had all that there would be no doubt till then who knows. If there are these tools and evidences available point me in the right directs please.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by votan

Here's some info:
Link

You can see pics of many different tools that have been found if you can get the pics at the Petrie Museum to load.

Harte

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
what I find interesting is that the Egyptians documented much of their history, but I've never have found where they documented how they built the Pyramids. These were massive structures that were also very sacred to them, but no history written about how they were able to accomplish it.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by cvette24
what I find interesting is that the Egyptians documented much of their history,

Because this statement is simply not true.

Please link us to any ancient Egyptian writings documenting the construction of, say, the mortuary temple of Ramesses II at Luxor.

Or try the mortuary temple of Ramesses II at Medinet Habu.

Harte
edit on 4/16/2012 by Harte because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join