It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAJOR EVENT: Liens Filed Against All 12 Federal Reserve Banks (New David Wilcock article)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I am on the fence with this whole mass arrest thing which is where I would hope most people are.
Until more information comes in (namely, seeing the arrests of hundreds of top officials) there is little point in trying to get all worked up over it one way or the other.

The great thing is that time will tell and it shouldn't be much longer now.
Personally if we get thru 2012 and none of this has panned out then I am definatively calling BS on this.
There is nothing wrong with suspending judgement and being patient though.

I swear I think sometimes that people think they have to hurry up and form an opinion on certain matters as if they were on a timer and the clock was ticking. WAIT! relax! Let it all pan out and we shall all see soon enough.

I must admit that I have a REAL hard time with this David Wilcox character.
He is just a little too eccentric and comes off as a drama queen.----TO ME!
But, I will suspend judgement and disbelief until I no longer can.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that this is BS.
You have to be legally shown to be a creditor that the property owner owes a valid legal obligation too personally.

So, for example, you can't go down and file a lien against the bank of behalf of the American public for money that the government lent them on the behalf of the US tax payers, because YOU do not legitimately hold that debt against the bank, and are not personally owed that amount of money. So lets say he went and filed a lien for 5 billion on behalf of the tax payers, since HE didn't personally lend them the entire 5 billion, he cannot legally try and collect that money. It would basically be theft, and a frivolous lawsuit, as your attempting to get an amount that was not granted by you personally and is not owed fully to you.

I also doubt that he filed the intent to lien with the bank, and that any court would put a judgment against the bank for that amount.

Now, if the bank took your personal house, fined you bank fee's, or auctioned the contents of your safety deposit box, and you can prove that they did so unlawfully, you might be able to put a judgment and lien against them for that.
edit on 4/14/2012 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I hear you, but right now this information seems to be coming from only 2 places Wilcox and Fulford.

There should be more information out there if this is true and or we should be seeing arrest made but it's not happening.

On a side note, it seems Fulford is not claiming that the Federal Reserve is in a sense "hijacking" this "freedom movement".

His post from earlier this week; claim that the Federal Reserve has $600 Trillion set aside for Humanitarian aid.

Check it out here. Source

Because of the lack of evidence, I’m beginning to think the new terrorist will be the revolutionary.

Wilcox and Fulford are saying FEMA camps and new laws like NDAA are for the corrupt elite.

But if you think about it, it makes 50 times more sense that the camps and the laws will be for revolutionaries. Watch out Occupy Wall Street.

edit on 14-4-2012 by IndieA because: Forgot the link

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA
reply to post by Screwed

I hear you, but right now this information seems to be coming from only 2 places Wilcox and Fulford.

There is also Freedom Reigns where Drake participates:

freedomreigns.us
Past shows

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Wilcox said the leins had been filed. Nobody can find any proof of this. I call BS until proof arrives.

I want to believe him and Fulford (claimed by Wilcox to be friends in real life) but they've had their 'warnings' and outlandish claims fail too many times in the past for me to just believe flatout. Proof or it didn't happen.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
This future lawsuit, if it ever happen will have a deep impact when you think about it, tax heavens places like switzerland, caiman islands etc.. may not like it (money laundering), the Mafia (perhaps) may not like it, all kind of nasty people. It seems to me it's too big to fall like that without a tremor or two

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
After reading this in its entirety I have to say,
This dude is one ego trippin' MoFo.
I mean he goes on and on about how he can't be bought, and he is leading the way to free humanity.

Five different sources offered to bring me into this occult economy -- and set me up with outrageously high bank accounts.

I'm sure they did sweetheart.
I'm sure they did.

I refused these offers. I would not tolerate anyone attempting to buy my allegiance and using money to control me.

We all owe you a debt of gratitude Mr. Wilcox.
Stay strong and godspeed to ya.

I took great risks and completely outlined one of the ways I could have gotten into this system in the Financial Tyranny investigation

Of course you did Mr. Wilcox, of course you did.
and we all salute you for it.

I do not consider myself special. We all have this ability. I merely listen to what I am getting and document it rigorously.

and humanity thanks you for it.

I WAS INVITED... BUT REFUSED

Five different sources offered to bring me into this occult economy -- and set me up with outrageously high bank accounts.

My deceased friend had overheard someone saying my name while he was hobnobbing at a high-echelon party of movers and shakers in Los Angeles.

Of course they were talking about you at a "High echelon party of movers and shakers".
Who else would they be talking about?
I mean, you ARE THE David Wilcox ya know!
Hello!?!?!

Neil Keenan and Keith Scott wanted this website, Divine Cosmos, to be the first to debut these Orders -- due to how hard I have worked, and how much I have sacrificed, to support this worthy cause.

Thank you for your sacrifice sir.
You are the true hero in all of this.
100 years from now, children will be learning of your heroic deeds in schools across the world.
Your name will be the answer to a question on a test in Highschool World History classes.
"who brought peace to our planet and freed humanity from the Evil clutches of a Luciferian Banking Cartel?

A. Snooki
B. Bruce Willis
C. David Wilcox

If my friend's death had anything to do with what I'm working on, I deeply apologize -- both to him and to his family.

This does not cancel my resolve. If anything, it strengthens it. The freedom and safety of our planet is more important than my personal concerns or issues.

This is something I am doing for the good of everyone. I will not stand down. I will not be intimidated.

Can I just call you by your REAL first name?

JESUS!

Thank you Jesus!!!!!
Thank you for your "resolve" and your "sacrifice".
Humanity is better off because of you.
We should name a holiday after you.

Jesus, the ego on this guy is staggering to say the least.
I AM NOT saying that what he has to say is in any way false.
It could ALL be true for all I know.
But these white hats need to find a different messenger.
I would find this stuff more palatable coming from Snooki than from this douchebag.
edit on 18-4-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
the 12 Federal Reserve District Banks are privately owned corporations by the Rothschild, Bilderberg, and Rockefeller Groups

the problem i have with the OP title/claim is a lien is a Court-issued judgment that orders a Bank to hold funds due to a debtee

so... what Court (or other Judiciary entity of the Federal Government) ordered (the 12 district) Federal Reserve Bank to hold its own money away from itself (Rothschilds, Bilderbergs, & Rockefeller Groups)?

and where is the docket/document for this alleged lien order??

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

[snipped long reply by Screwed]

Off the fence now?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Thomas Jefferson once said:

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies . . . If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] . . . will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered . . . The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." -- Thomas Jefferson -(1809)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I've looked into this a bit, and there are a number of things that seem like a tall tale, but there was a document filed in a District Court in New York. There is a copy of this 111 page document floating around on the net.

U.S. District Court
Southern District of New York (Foley Square)
CIVIL DOCKET FOR CASE #: 1:11-cv-08500-JFK
Keenan v. Bosco et al
Assigned to: Judge John F. Keenan
Cause: 28:1331 Fed. Question
Date Filed: 11/23/2011
Jury Demand: Plaintiff
Nature of Suit: 890 Other
Statutory Actions
Jurisdiction: Federal Question
Plaintiff
Neil F. Keenan
Individually and as Agent for The
Dragon Family, citizens of foreign
states
represented by Justin Matthew Gardner
Bleakley Platt & Schmidt, LLP
One North Lexington Avenue
White Plains, NY 10601
(914)-287-6169
Fax: (914)-683-6956
Email: [email protected]
ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED
William Hughes Mulligan , Jr
Bleakley Platt & Schmidt, LLP
One North Lexington Avenue
White Plains, NY 10601
(914) 287-6131
Fax: (914) 683-6956
Email: [email protected]

The question I have is why a District court for a suit with a National or International implication? Ben Fulford also seems like a guy lost in his own drug induced imagination. I'm all for watching a bunch of Ninjas turn the scene into a Chuck Norris fantasy--very entertaining! However, some of what was discussed by Drake in the phone interview with Cosmo man seemed credible, but some of it was vauge. I'm certainly not one to trust a New Age priest web blogger as a news source! There is plenty of evidence of massive fraud regarding the IRS and their connection to the Federal Reserve system. From more credible news sources all the arrows at this time seem more pointed at the American people from the Fed and Congress than any other source pointing back at them! Unfortunately, examples like the hearing with Congress between Joint Chiefs and Panetta back in March make the military look more aligned with the UN than with America. We do know that there were 40 US generals that sent mr. Barry Sotero a letter warning him not to sign the NDAA. Bottom line, I think waiting to see on this if more information will come out. I wouldn't get your hopes up too high, but pray that the truth be revealed!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join