It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Challenge To All Christians.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
No, I would not tell a muslim that, I would tell a Muslim mohammed was a false prophet, and explain why, and how Jesus saves, and probably get my butt kicked, or worse.....
It could be worse, you could be a child in Africa today who has been executed by christians for being accused of witchcraft.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
I know muslims can stand outside Christian churches and say we're all gonna goto hell for worshipping an idol, and nobodys going to attack them....

I don't think the same would happen, if the tables were turned...
Christianity has become more civilized. If you tried that 1000 years ago, you'd be killed by christians.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
Have you even read the bible? How would you know it doesn't mention dinosaurs. Check the book of enoch about the nephilim cross breeding species which led to the great flood.
That's weird, you asked him to check the bible and then referred to the book of Enoch, which isn't a part of the bible. Well, unless you're talking about the Ethiopian Orthodox Bible, which it is a part of.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
You need to see things from his perspective and well...thats impossible.
That being the case, how can you answer for him?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by doomedtoday
How is a blowjob from your wife bad for your mind, body, soul, and being? I do not understand. I get them all the time and they haven't hurt me yet, if anything deviant sex helps me. My mood will often improve after a good BJ, which in turn leads to me being a better person and usually more productive, why is that a bad thing?
Sounds like something I need. What's she charge?

ROFLMAO

More than you can afford

I don't know offer $5,172,666.01 and provide proof that you are disease free and I'll actually see if I can convince her lol.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join