It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interpretations of Zimmerman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I ask that you not take this thread or to use this thread to debate the rights or wrongs of the Zimmerman case. I only create this thread to draw a comparison of this case to the issues in this country.

The one thing the Zimmerman case has brought to this country is the ability of this country to stand behind an issue (no matter which side you are own). I find it amazing the amount of press, publicity, protests etc that this case has generated.

If this country can generate so much public outcry in this case, why can we not generate the same amount of outcry for the fundamental issues that are destroying our country? We talk about them all the time on this forum, when will we wake up and and display the same type of public outcry the Zimmerman case is receiving.

Borrowed from Naomi Wolf

1. Invoke a terrifying internal and external enemy
2. Create a gulag
3. Develop a thug cast
4. Set up an internal surveillance system
5. Harass citizens' groups
6. Engage in arbitrary detention and release
7. Target key individuals
8. Control the press
9. Dissent equals treason
10. Suspend the rule of law

This is happening everyday in our country why do we continue allowing ourselves to be oppressed and our freedoms taken away?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Excellent! I find your way of thinking very logical. I find myself scratching my head at times. Puzzling indeed.

edit on 13-4-2012 by Luckyxfactor because:

new topics

join