It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Opinion to a scenario........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hi! im not terribly grand at writing these threads but......I see all these threads geared toward other countries but what if one day war was actually started in the United States like a born again 21st century civil war. there are soooooo many groups like the occupy movement that are trying to open eyes to the REAL government the united states has at the moment that with each passing day seems more and more like a dictatorship. now i know im reaching a bit but what if that great phrase We The People.....actually was the peoples saving grace WE THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA will no longer live like this, will fight to the death of this terrible form of corruption and fight for whats right.........would any countries come to our aide as we fight to overthrow? and im not talking countries as in their governments im talking countries as in the people of those countries.

edit on 13-4-2012 by MissCoyote because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissCoyote
Hi! im not terribly grand at writing these threads but......I see all these threads geared toward other countries but what if one day ww3 was actually started in the United States like a born again 21st century civil war. there are soooooo many groups like the occupy movement that are trying to open eyes to the REAL government the united states has at the moment that with each passing day seems more and more like a dictatorship. now i know im reaching a bit but what if that great phrase We The People.....actually was the peoples saving grace WE THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA will no longer live like this, will fight to the death of this terrible form of corruption and fight for whats right.........would any countries come to our aide as we fight to overthrow? and im not talking countries as in their governments im talking countries as in the people of those countries.

In a word NO, the only help other countries would offer the USA would be to assist the Government in quelling the unrest by either, law enforcement, military or UN troops, it would be very brutal as the USA is hated by so many countries, and the foreign Troops would now have a opportunity to vent their spleen so to speak,

Now as the USA is The Home Of The Brave and just about every one is armed, it really would be a mess as the die hard militant groups would be on the offensive, and as the increased government fire power came into play ( like Waco) the average Joe would become more and more incensed, and as most invited foreign troops would become first target choices, they would soon pack their tents and piss off.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Ok obviously from my insiders I did not clairify myself....MODS PLEASE MOVE.

If the people of the us were to stand up and FIGHT for whats right i believe in my personal opinion that we would get aide. They would and have already seen how corrupt our government has gotten and wonder why we are as content as we are with it and not fighting for what we believe in. so if we were to say FU to our system I do think other countries would offer our PEOPLE help.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Hi! im not terribly grand at writing these threads but......I see all these threads geared toward other countries but what if one day war was actually started in the United States like a born again 21st century civil war. there are soooooo many groups like the occupy movement that are trying to open eyes to the REAL government the united states has at the moment that with each passing day seems more and more like a dictatorship. now i know im reaching a bit but what if that great phrase We The People.....actually was the peoples saving grace WE THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA will no longer live like this, will fight to the death of this terrible form of corruption and fight for whats right.........would any countries come to our aide as we fight to overthrow? and im not talking countries as in their governments im talking countries as in the people of those countries.

Why in the world would anyone come to our aid. If we have a civil war we have China that will jump on that like no other because we owe them a hell of allot of money! We have had everyones backs for so long. We also have given everyone a reason to watch us fall. Civil war. China may take advantage of it.

Edit to add.. UN will put boots on United States soil and it will be ugly. - I see the White House burning down for a second time.
edit on 4/13/2012 by madmangunradio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MissCoyote

Help generally comes in a blue helmet.
I will ....hinder... anything in a blue helmet if on US soil.
That is a nono and a deal breaker.
So, I want no ...help.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

The UN is not welcome on U.S. Soil. Period!
My point is if the UN wants to take charge on our soil game over. I guess you could call that WWIII.
edit on 4/13/2012 by madmangunradio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
the government owes china the people do not. and the u.n is completely out of the question.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
At this point I don't think there are enough people of the US who are even aware of the government's [actual] doings to even consider a civil war type scenario. I mean sure, there are enough of us here on ATS who are "awake" so to speak, but we are nowhere near anything close to being a voice for the people, sad as it may be.

Unfortunately the MSM has corrupted the minds of people far beyond what I could imagine.

Something needs to be done, absolutely.

Will it happen, probably not.

I like the idea, though.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I tried like i said im really not that great at thread making i am trying though. although it may appear as a waste of space.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

the government owes china the people do not. and the u.n is completely out of the question.
What you have stated is very true if this so called civil war is to unfold. China and Japan will be monitoring the proceedings keenly. The fact that the US frequently uses "False Flags" and conspiracy to attain their objectives, this would be viewed as a way to write off a bad debt if a new govt is formed. It may be a cunning stunt but the rest of the world are not stupid.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

With all the arms
"We the people" own, we do not have fighter aircraft,or logistics to support, do not have field artillery,or the logistics to support it, means to feed an Army capable of going against the "union army"
Things are just a little different than 1865.
The above is the reason we still have our little fire sticks. They are really meaningless to the weaponry of USA and face it there would be no war effort for uncle Dick, we would be squashed in days. Game over

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Flowmaster05

What do you think,maybe a couple thousand of the same people sign in to ATS on a daily basis.
Not that big of deal are we?

To make a difference we as a majority would have to stop purchasing everything, thus not paying taxes and have an implement of government for after "we the people" won the war.

If Ron Paul is the answer, that's just a different form of what we now have.

Always ask, Then What? Any body can stir the pot, its the what next ANSWER, that makes the difference.

edit on 14-4-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
If America were to break into a civil war, we would be fighting ourselves. Brother against brother, sons against fathers ect.

If that scenario happens, my opinion is that it SHOULD NOT have ANY support from outside nations. If/when such a terrible war would happen, the price to pay would be horrifying.

I believe though, we would need to fight it ourselves so that we learn from it. So that with every life taken on home soil, the men and women will have known what they have done and live with the horrors as a lesson. This lesson will be passed down through the generations.

If we ask another nation or country for help, they will be nothing more than mercenaries so that the average American after the war can look at a orphan, shrug and say "It's too bad your parents died in the war, but it wasn't me who attacked your city, it was the (insert random country). This in turn will fuel more flames of hate.

If such a thing as the second American revolution happens, then we, the people of this land must be like mothers in labor and mothers at their son's funerals. We have to bear the pain of birth by ourselves, no one else can feel this pain but us. And we must carry the pain of such a mistake through that war so that they serve as lessons in humanity.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

With all the arms
"We the people" own, we do not have fighter aircraft,or logistics to support, do not have field artillery,or the logistics to support it, means to feed an Army capable of going against the "union army"
The above is the reason we still have our little fire sticks. They are really meaningless to the weaponry of USA and face it there would be no war effort for uncle Dick, we would be squashed in days. Game over

Your scenario does not include the military being split by such a action,and therefore is not complete. Alot of soldiers say they will not fire on american citizens. I know for a fact that the bases in SC would almost always side with the civilians. So would Texas. Its not so cut and dry as you make it sound. Stingers can take out aircraft really effectively,just ask the russians.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
most of Americas warfighters are based in states that strongly support the constitution.I have heard Marines brag about how they would take us down though.I don't think you will find ANY us fighter pilot who would bomb us just to follow an illegal order.
Nixon tried to stay in office after he was impeached Bill Cooper in the Navy received a flash message not to obey orders from TOPHAT.
And above all we HATE communists due to our cold war indoctrination.Not enough contractors and once the shooting starts the UN will revert to rapid retrograde operations because only Americans can fight Americans and win conventionally.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
IMO if the country's government, military, and social structure were in complete disarray, you better believe someone would step in to take control of our resources. After all, it's what we (USA) do to everyone one else.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa

Originally posted by rebellender

With all the arms

Your scenario does not include the military being split by such a action,and therefore is not complete. Alot of soldiers say they will not fire on american citizens. I know for a fact that the bases in SC would almost always side with the civilians. So would Texas. Its not so cut and dry as you make it sound. Stingers can take out aircraft really effectively,just ask the russians.

Truly America will not go a week without buying gas to make a statement.
Nobody stopped the man getting beat nearly to death last year after the Dodgers game.
Fellow ATSer's argue over the fiction of what If's in the case of Zimmerman/Martin
Sorry we Americans have only gas prices and Government bureaucracy to revolt over when it comes down to it.
Do you really think we are gonna split the military down the middle and go to serious Blows when mom's are only worried about bringing home fast food and a red box DVD to shut up the kids while absent fathers are lining up a warm crotch for next 3 nights.

no your post is some fiction at present day....maybe in 50 years but really, when you pry your eyes from ATS for w week there is still some humanity left in the world.
P.S. Blades of grass stop no bullets

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Im just throwing out possible scenarios here. Of course they are not true at present,but could become so eventually. OH and yeah bullets go through grass,but do you have enough bullets to shoot every blade of it?

Still the only way this would happen is if some things go really bad wrong.

new topics

top topics

join