It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New & Improved.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I recently decided to join this lovely website with the hope that I will be able to acquire a better understanding of perspective. Ignorance to me is maintaining a belief without questioning it, thus why I am in constant pursuit of wisdom. I try to maintain an overall objective state of mind while providing my personal perspective.

While most find solace in researching information that validates their beliefs, I find myself finding satisfaction in the discovery of inconsistencies in my perspectives, as through those realizations wisdom is acquired. I enjoy when my philosophies are challenged and a statement is supported in opposition to my own. I believe that you can learn a lot from those who disagree with you, and ATS is the perfect place to converse and debate with individuals who have out-of-the-box mentalities.

Regardless of your personal, religious, or political beliefs, we are all united through the pursuit of knowledge and the denial of ignorance -- an admirable slogan that brings upon colossal responsibility.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I will save a question I have for you about your location for a later time.

Welcome to ATS! May you find peace in your travels here.

Edit - I think you might enjoy The Quake watch thread Hope to see you there soon.
edit on 13-4-2012 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Welcome to membership, hope you find what your seeking here.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Cool opening! Welcome

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Words not without artifice.

I look forward to reading your posts.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Welcome to the ATS Family...I look forward to reading your posts....

Des

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Novusign

As an engineer of the highest order within the beer brewing community I would like to bid thee welcome to our humble abode. Though the light be low the bucket remains constant. If you're feeling sick....well, I'm sure you get the picture. We clean the bucket out with bleach at 6:30am every day, noisily. Please do not be alarmed. By the time stale farts and the smell of re-processed cauliflower are reaching your nostrils it won't be so ba*CARRIER DROP*

edit on 13/4/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Novusign

Made me jion

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
LIghtSpeed: Very few people are going to get the Carrier Dropped joke

Novus, welcome to ATS! My question, how a thing is new, what is there to have been improved?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS....proceed at your own caution!!! lol

top topics

join