It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over London

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Didn't someone already state that could possibly be a hot-air balloon? Because there's a lot of hot air balloon companies in london?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
..................or it could just be a balloon.............
closer than it looks through the crappy phone vid.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Regarding this footage: it could be film of absolutely anything-- it could be CGI. Of all the things it COULD BE it's highly unlikely it's going to be an 'intelligently controlled aerial vehicle of unknown origin' IMO!
After 70 years of modern ufology; & tons of crap footage/ data spewed out over the years; does anyone 'really' care anymore!?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Hi, that could be anything, its just a video that go nowhere.

Now, I need your help. COuld you give me the name of a program that allows me to do on a picture, the effect "remark borders" or "invert colors" to analize a photo? you know, the classic effect to analize a pòsible ufo.
Thank you, I have a good photo of something, i want to show here, but i want to add the photo whit that filter.
Sorry for my english, Thank you all.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Billiam132
two days ago I recorded this UFO footage in Kent, not far from London,
here's the footage:

Oh wow!!!!

Do you think....in your BEST skeptical frame of mind you have...that these are related???

Thank you SO much for this information

Why is someone blocking all of Billiam132's references to that pretty interesting piece of footage? Have a look at his post history.

The OPs video could be a quadcopter or such, but it's interesting (as long as it isn't cgi, I can't tell).

I thought Billiam132's video was better - someone should make a topic about that?

There have been quite a few interesting UFO videos from London on youtube lately. I saw something pretty odd myself over Tottenham recently (maybe a drone). This is my favourite London thing of recent:

edit on 16-4-2012 by yampa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

at 1:37 small object flying behing main object ? iss that a bug

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thegagefather

Welcome to 2012. And no not unless it is a demon.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

At the end end looked like the UFO with the hole but of course its only visual and not real.
Look up flat vibrations like a drum and see the same pattern.
The ship is vibrating the mass around it into levitation.

Actually according to Tesla and force is pulling it up but none the less mechanical force
is connected to voltage variations that also affect optical visualization due to gas or air
movements and electrical, from it own electron orbit disturbances.. you know quantum
jumps because of physical jumps like on the Sun or in a candle flames taught to us
by Tesla, and thus free illumination energy that looks black or violet in this case.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Methinks Human_Alien has finally been granted his deepest, darkest wish, and has been abducted by the Greys.

Given that this board was his life up to April 19th...We hardly knew ye!

edit on 27-4-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Actually according to Tesla and force is pulling it up but none the less mechanical force
is connected to voltage variations that also affect optical visualization due to gas or air
movements and electrical, from it own electron orbit disturbances.. you know quantum
jumps because of physical jumps like on the Sun or in a candle flames taught to us
by Tesla, and thus free illumination energy that looks black or violet in this case.

What does this have to do with Tesla? What's with the Tesla fetish?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by yampa

Some people think Tesla designed or in other terms invented the ship in the video.
Is that applicable enough to mention Tesla again and again in one post on UFO.
So the UFO has everything to do with Tesla.
So what is your fetish, and make it good.

I saw something pretty odd myself over Tottenham recently (maybe a drone)

Thats it.
So remember Tesla made the UFO
Is something I don't know.

Tell your friends.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

reply to post by yampa

Some people think Tesla designed or in other terms invented the ship in the video.
Is that applicable enough to mention Tesla again and again in one post on UFO.
So the UFO has everything to do with Tesla.
So what is your fetish, and make it good.

I saw something pretty odd myself over Tottenham recently (maybe a drone)

Thats it.
So remember Tesla made the UFO
Is something I don't know.

Tell your friends.

No one in nine pages of this thread has mentioned Tesla until you brought it up. It seems you brought it up because you believe all UFOs are 'invented' by Tesla? Even this video, which is entirely inconclusive and could be nothing but a RC helicopter is invented by Tesla?

I think you might need to move on in your obsession if you are feeling the desire to mention Tesla unprompted for no reason. He was just an electrical engineer, many before and after have had the same knowledge as him.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by yampa

Here is some flat mode vibrations that can show up in UFO videos.
mysite.du.edu...

See thats is how the hole fetish got into your anti Tesla fetish.
Only a visual hole in videos the center of the disk Rex Heflin type UFO ship.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

reply to post by yampa

Here is some flat mode vibrations that can show up in UFO videos.
mysite.du.edu...

See thats is how the hole fetish got into your anti Tesla fetish.
Only a visual hole in videos the center of the disk Rex Heflin type UFO ship.

What does that webpage have to do with anything? In what way does a webpage about the mathematics used to model physical vibrations relate to anything you are saying here?

I googled 'Rex Heflin' and I got a picture of a hub cap thrown in the air and photographed for some kind of prank?

I'm not anti tesla, I just recognise he was not capable of many of the things attributed to him. He has become some kind of icon to pseudo-intellectuals who want to give fake authenticity to whatever crackpot theory they happen to be telling stories about.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
the biggest problem here is the behaviorof the person filming this, and by this i mean they appear to be filming and setting up for a hoax slow camera movement when he pans up screams hoax

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join