It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over London

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
ahaha, 13 posts in and none of you could tell there was more then one in that video.

More THAN what in the video?
UFO's?

If you're going to post, please try your best to communicate your thoughts.
We're not mind-readers.
Thank you my friend

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
we all know that military drones will be infiltrating our skies with 30,000 drones fairly soon.

edit on 13-4-2012 by Human_Alien because: typo

I dont know about that. Do you have any links or resources where I could read up about that?
As far as the video, wow looks like something for sure! It is unidentified...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

pay attention, they're only in the video for a couple frames, they're going pretty fast.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baldryck
Two things I noticed before the video of the UFO even started.

In the case description it states it happened April 1st. Not saying it's an April fools joke, but possible.

2nd. The time it says it happened was 0100 UTC, London is UTC. That is 1 am local time as well, this was filmed during the daylight hours.

As far as the video of the object, not really sure what it is, but not very convincing to me.

Be well.

Do people really believe and pull April fool pranks anymore? I mean, really?.....like they used to?

I think people are so disgruntled and/or confuse and/or depressed that pulling a prank is hardly worth the effort anymore.

We're living in different times. April fools is a holiday that took on it's own meaning and the Sheeple just followed. Now the Sheeple are waking up.
99% of the remaining people don't even know how it originated.
Hint: Our calendar year used to start on April 1st

I highly doubt this is some stupid mindless April fools prank.

Thanks for posting

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

What else is it going to be? Buildings? Clouds?

UFO's seems to be the topic... DUH

and yes, if you PAY attention, which none of you have been able to do, you will see MANY UFO's ZOOMING in and out of the VIDEO, they only last 1-3 frames because of how FAST they're going, SO PAY ATTNETION, best EXAMPLE is 1:08, during the zoom in, one ZOOMS BY the UFO thats STATIONARY
edit on 13-4-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: lol

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

I'd be very surprised if nobody else managed to capture this from different angles, especially since it was filmed over a major city like London, and in broad daylight......we shall see.

Argyll... You're the only one to state the bleeding obvious so far... Shame others fail to see it! Oh well, nothing changes..

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Also at :44.

Just trying to help and be better at staying on topic.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luckyxfactor
nice find

Not mine but I'll pass along the sentiment (although I think s/he is watching the thread by now)

[snip]
edit on 13-4-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise

Originally posted by Human_Alien
we all know that military drones will be infiltrating our skies with 30,000 drones fairly soon.

edit on 13-4-2012 by Human_Alien because: typo

I dont know about that. Do you have any links or resources where I could read up about that?
As far as the video, wow looks like something for sure! It is unidentified...

[sic]The agency projects that 30,000 drones could be in the nation’s skies by 2020.
www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

and yes, if you PAY attention, which none of you have been able to do, you will see MANY UFO's ZOOMING in and out of the VIDEO, they only last 1-3 frames because of how FAST they're going, SO PAY ATTNETION, best EXAMPLE is 1:08, during the zoom in, one ZOOMS BY the UFO thats STATIONARY

So you don't think that they maybe insects?.......you know flying in front of the camera?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
I'd be very surprised if nobody else managed to capture this from different angles, especially since it was filmed over a major city like London, and in broad daylight......we shall see.

Just saw this quoted a bit further up. It might be worth checking on google maps the location so we can get an idea of how many people might be in that area. It might be really busy or it could be mostly housing and less people would've seen it, but yeah good point.

Ah and yeah, I do think the things flying past could easily be bugs, but obviously not what the video is mainly of, and it does seem to be rotating which is interesting.
edit on 13-4-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Billiam132
two days ago I recorded this UFO footage in Kent, not far from London,
here's the footage:

Oh wow!!!!

Do you think....in your BEST skeptical frame of mind you have...that these are related???

Thank you SO much for this information

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
The whole "and then the battery ran out.." is such a cliched excuse for only getting a couple seconds of footage. People usually use it when they are trying to present fakes.

It could easily be a hot air balloon..maybe a few seconds later the object would moved to an angle where it was clearer as to what it actually was.

It could also be something strung across the gap between the buildings. The whole video feels very fake, no offense to the OP.

edit on 13-4-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

I saw them at 0:44, 0:49, 0:51, 0:52, 0:54

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd

What else is it going to be? Buildings? Clouds?

UFO's seems to be the topic... DUH

edit on 13-4-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: lol

I respectfully ask: What's your point?
Are you saying this is nothing or there's more to this?

Thanks

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

hello, i saw a post earlier on ats www.abovetopsecret.com... and it kinda looks the same shape as the ball in the video, see link on rt news. rt.com...

link   
reply to post by Billiam132

The quality of the video is very poor, I would have to say that I think you filmed two planes "head on" once they make their turn you can clearly see the aviation lights blinking, from head on the lights on aircraft often appear as one bright light, it is only when they turn that you see the other "blinking" aviation lights.

link   

Originally posted by cranspace
Probably just a bug splattered on the eye piece or somthing you could speculate as earth shattering news
I'm thinking reptillian or just maybe a balloon a kid let float away

Definitely not a bug on the lens. Reason I say that is at the beginning he moves the camera up and the object moves within the frame until he focuses on it. If it were a bug, it would be stationary on the lens and move with the camera. So the object has to be separate from the camera.

I could go with balloon, except that it just sits there. In "mylar balloon" UFOs they usually drift at least partially with the prevailing wind currents.

Technically, definitely a UFO.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

a) there are more then one, and apparently they can move REALLY REALLY FAST
b) its fake

what other point would i be making?

HITLERS BACK?!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join