It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I went to buy a Dog for Protection from Animal Shelter here in NC

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Not much experinace with pets and buying pets.
It seems to me they should spay or nueter on arrival of a (definatly) unhomed animal.
What a racket, they make you pay for their demands.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Leigh3

Thats not the right question, it should be "How did they survive before we domesticated them".
Simple, they WERE wild animals that could take care of themselves, then we interfered.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Chukkles

Yes, that's exactly the point I was trying to make but you said it better! Thanks!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thank you! And people, this goes for cats too! I can't tell you how many cats are in the area but I can tell you people just keep dropping them off and dropping them off ... pregnant females. People don't even care anymore if you SEE them throw a cat out at your driveway. Right now we feed and deworm about 30-40 cats, and those we can get close to also get defleaed. It's very expensive!

So, NO. They can't take care of themselves!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
When I adopted my dog, they paid for everything. Shots and neutering. And I still have him. He has not disappeared.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

Hi OP, I saw a topic that you had, but now, seems to have disappeared. Not trying to jump off topic, but I clicked on the link because I was interested in the topic. Another reason is that all of the places you listed sounds very much like the area that I grew up. That would be Shelby, Lincolnton, Gastonia, Charlotte, Rutherfordrdton, Cherryville...Is there anyway to be able to read the topic that was there and now, is not.

edit on 4-8-2012 by sizzle because: I just needed to Correct spelling typo.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join