It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud Boom Heard Across San Diego County

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by theUNKNOWNawaits

I life in east county, and yesterday, all day, back and forth, military helicopters, 6 of them, were flying in a line behind a small but thick white propeller plane. They were so loud and so low, and the convoy appeared overhead around 6 times, during the day.

WTH?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I Saw Them Too, The 6 Big Helicopters Were CH-53's And The One in The Front Was A V-22 Osprey. They Were Most Likely Doing a Flyover for Some Event, nothing to worry about.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Navy says it caused mysterious 'skyquake'

This article from the North County Times reports that at first, the military denied any involvement with the sounds and shaking, but later admitted that 2 pilots broke the sound barrier while showing off.

It also mentions the April 12th occurance that this thread originally referenced.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Olivine
Navy says it caused mysterious 'skyquake'

This article from the North County Times reports that at first, the military denied any involvement with the sounds and shaking, but later admitted that 2 pilots broke the sound barrier while showing off.

It also mentions the April 12th occurance that this thread originally referenced.

Just more lies...

They continue to test something hyper sonic.

I was on the cliffs at the beach last week and almost got knocked over.

That was no sonic boom that I have ever heard.

These quakes are scary...

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Well, I am far from San Diego now (though that is my native area)
Here in South France, in an isolated high altitude area of the south east, I listened to big booms all day long yesterday. They were like explosions, but resonated a long time. The sky was blue and clear, though I might best liken these sounds to some strange sort of thunder I have never heard before.

We did have an earthquake of 3.7 the night before.... though I do not know if it could be connected or not- in any case, it is not common to have earthquakes here.
Today we had a sudden terrible electrical storm.

I know this may have nothing at all do with the event in San Diego... but they make me think of the strange weather events happening in various parts of the US and I wonder if it isn't rather a global phenomenon that we should consider.......

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join