It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Welcome to our new lizard overlords" says MSM

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Wow, you step there, too? I'll flag and star ya to see how this turns out.
I've had a deep feeling of such, listened to Icke and read some, so this should be interesting.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by cranspace

Interesting! And if you're not onto this by now, I implore you to check it out starting perhaps with David Icke!

Ickes only interest in this is money perhaps he is a nutter i do not know this for sure but before he started down the road he is on now he worked in the media he knows how to sex a story up soundbites theories about reptillians
I doubt he really believes this himself but he knows it will fill venues sell books
So who's right
The saps that buy into this
Or Icke
Who is sitting at home thinking how far i can take this before people realise that
I'm just a
Charlatern

Cran

Sorry you feel that way. Your lost but obviously not your destination.

For me.... this man couldn't be any more passionate in his mission.

It's all good.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FearEater

Wow, you step there, too? I'll flag and star ya to see how this turns out.
I've had a deep feeling of such, listened to Icke and read some, so this should be interesting.

I'm a bloody alien.
What did you expect?

Let me know if anything resonates withcha

Thanks for posting.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Reptiles are cold blooded and by my reasoning that is a big strike against their having developed on most planets. As cold blooded they essentially grow their entire life as they convert more food in to body mass. Has the queen been growing her entire life?

And, about the queen having been hatched from an egg and laying several fertile eggs herself, hard for me to accept. I await the Utube video of the hatchings.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I don't get how these kinds of studies can be considered close to accurate when we have never encountered other world being (officially anyway)

We might even only have an idea of how life came to be in one set of many many many different variables and circumstances. Who knows, the entire process for how life actually forms on a planet different to ours might be so different that scientists would not even know where to begin. The whole 'Carbon or Silicone based' thing could be laughable in the grand scheme of things, we have such a limited scope to go by despite the immense diversity of life on this earth.

When you think about it compared with what is considered more 'normal' life out there we on earth could be complete and utter FREAKS by universal comparison. There could be extra terrestrials out there discussing this very same thing and laughing at the fact that life could be carbon based or breath oxygen or even use sunlight for energy and warmth even! Or they might be so similar to us they would be almost exactly the same. Who knows!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by oghamxx

I think the people who believe in reptillians being in positions of power claim that they are shapeshifters so none of that would apply as you would never be seeing their 'true' form.

Am I the only one who gets super annoyed with all the videos online claiming to be evidence that a person is reptillian, showing their eyes or face looking a bit different or just having reptile like features? Surely if they have the ability to shapeshift then these characteristics would NEVER be evident?!? Or if their 'shapeshifting' somehow malfunctioned or something similar happened then you would see a full blown reptile part of body, not just a very very very very very very very slightly reptile looking minor feature. It annoys me how crazy people get over these videos.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

To scoop up your hard earned cash
He will only prosper while delusionists buy into this codswapple
Stop and Icke will Stop peddling his cash cow

Cran

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by cranspace

The two things that seem to make a person behave the most passionate are either anything to do with freedom/truth and also MONEY!

We must decide for ourselves what we believe these people are really passionate about. Usually it is not both, but one or the other even if it seems that they are just enjoying getting rich from a passion.
edit on 10/10/2011 by clintdelicious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Does he know what "dinosaur" even means? He basically just said that these life-forms could take the shape of huge, intelligent fossils. Really?

Humans have opposable thumbs which means we can use and manouvre implements this is what got us to the top of the food chain
Is it just me but you ever see a reptile playin on a game console

Cran

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

To scoop up your hard earned cash
He will only prosper while delusionists buy into this codswapple
Stop and Icke will Stop peddling his cash cow

Cran

In all due respect, who cares? This isn't an Icke thread.
One thing that can't be done in harmony on a forum is discuss one particular person. Because to everyone who loves them, there is one that hates them. It's a cycle I rather not ride anymore.
So...it's a moot point now.
Let's move on shall we?
But thanks for contributing though

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Does he know what "dinosaur" even means? He basically just said that these life-forms could take the shape of huge, intelligent fossils. Really?

Humans have opposable thumbs which means we can use and manouvre implements this is what got us to the top of the food chain
Is it just me but you ever see a reptile playin on a game console

Cran

Aliens think it and then.......manifest it.

Thumbs? That's so old.
edit on 13-4-2012 by Human_Alien because: typo

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by clintdelicious
reply to post by oghamxx

I think the people who believe in reptillians being in positions of power claim that they are shapeshifters so none of that would apply as you would never be seeing their 'true' form.

Am I the only one who gets super annoyed with all the videos online claiming to be evidence that a person is reptillian, showing their eyes or face looking a bit different or just having reptile like features? Surely if they have the ability to shapeshift then these characteristics would NEVER be evident?!? Or if their 'shapeshifting' somehow malfunctioned or something similar happened then you would see a full blown reptile part of body, not just a very very very very very very very slightly reptile looking minor feature. It annoys me how crazy people get over these videos.

Oh my friend. Move over because you are SO not alone. I HATE videos showing reptilian eyes on a news anchor or Hilary Clinton. It's so childish.

This is not to say this 'magic' isn't real but I have no knowledge of it therefore I cannot expound on it but I totally agree. I hate hate hate those videos.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Topic already exists here

closing

top topics

<< 1   >>

join