It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's reliance on Nazi criminals... Justice thwarted by American self interest.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Judging by the daily freedoms being challenged in the US,
along with the US Govt policies ....

I would say they also smuggled out the Nazi's Playbook

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
When looking into mind control programs like Ultra and Monarch, the Nazi connection does continue to come up. Some of the work continues along the lines of Mengele and others in the quest for science and military advantage at the cost of ethical standards. With what is getting released from the 50's, what is getting leaked more recently and how technology it continually progressing now, there is some complex stuff going on.

Here is one link to a good source of some interesting information www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dagann

Your links as they are do not work. You only need this IKlQGKg1sa4 from the link to post a video. At the top of the thread editor there will be a button for Youtube vids, just click that and put the code I posted in it and it will embed your video. Or you can do this without spaces: [yvid ] IKlQGKg1sa4 [/yvid ]

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Thank you!...I thought i could post it and found out i couldnt....lol. Obviously i need to do more homework. I will try that and thanx for posting the site on the thread.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

That site will keep me busy for a long time. I'm addicted to anything involving the Nazis. Thank God Hitler was foolish enough to attack Russia. What would the world be like now had he not? Germany's skills in advanced engineering is second to none. That alone makes me wary of debunking much that is written about them.

top topics

join