It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Call vs. The Cull (WRC)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I suppose you're wondering if you're next.

You just may be. It is the way now. It is survival.
Subjugation of the individual . . to the group. The common good. Collectivism.

If you are any of the following, you just may be next. (A politician, a member of the military, a banker, a lawyer,
a member of law enforcement, a cheater, a whiner, or an elitist ). The Culling has begun in earnest.

War was immenient when The Call came to us. The Call was an Awakening. Some immediately joined and
others, such as yourself, dismissed it as tomfoolery or witchcraft. But The Call has brought us together as one . . .
I . . We . . are one . . now.

Now all war between humans is over. Weapons of mass destruction have themselves been destroyed. Only you
and your kind stand against us. But The Culling has begun in earnest.

Soon we will build highways and bridges. Desalination plants. Many of them. And pipelines to carry water to farms.
So many farms that an abundance of food will occur, food enough to end world hunger forever. Good health will
return to those that heed The Call. Our collective thinking has made us stronger. Our collective thinking has made
us wiser. We will not repeat mistakes made by greedy, self-serving individuals.

Come . . join The Call. Why do you fear us ? We are all and yet we are one. Is this not as it should be ?

Yeah . . . run damn you. Run ! Run !

(Culling- the process of removing individuals from a group, based on specific criteria. This is done either to reinforce
certain desirable characteristics or to remove certain undesirable characteristics from the group)
It makes I/We . . wonder. And there's seven billion of you SOB's out there ? Let The Culling begin!

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Interesting. SnF.

I appreciate the fact that you offered the choice, and left room for a decision, indications of a benevolent "entity". Your story speaks of unity, and picking out those who wish to pursue that goal, yet hints toward a certain futility that indicates the ultimate lack of ability to actually resist.

There are a variety of options you left open in case you wanted to pursue this further, but overall was concise and directed toward an inescapable path. Like herding sheep. Well done.

join