It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States inhumane act of punishment toward NORTH KOREAN PEOPLE.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by beam1

Originally posted by Germanicus

Originally posted by BooKrackers
reply to post by Germanicus

Yes you are correct, America is the new Rome of old. But it's not entirely what you think....the corporations are the basis for Americas perceived imperialism.

Im aware. We are also going to get nuked by China because of your government. We need to jump ship before its too late.
edit on 14-4-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

Oh man the hell up.. Accept the roles that your country willingly played with america.. Acting like a lil bitc.. Bu bu bu china will nuke us cause of you!

Dont worry.. If china threaten you just hold up your credit rating as high as you can, use it as your shield..

Ha! It must really burn to live in "the greatest country in the world"
yet have a crappy credit rating. I laughed my ass off at what China said to you guys after the downgrade. The good old days of borrowing your way out of trouble is over.

Deadbeats

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MissCoyote

Maybe North Korea should start spending their own money on AGRICULTURE instead of on their military, missiles and nuclear bombs???

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Yes you are correct, America is the new Rome of old. But it's not entirely what you think....the corporations are the basis for Americas perceived imperialism.

Im aware. We are also going to get nuked by China because of your government. We need to jump ship before its too late.

Oh man the hell up.. Accept the roles that your country willingly played with america.. Acting like a lil bitc.. Bu bu bu china will nuke us cause of you!

Dont worry.. If china threaten you just hold up your credit rating as high as you can, use it as your shield..

Yey have a crappy credit rating. I laughed my ass off at what China said to you guys after the downgrade. The good old days of borrowing your way out of trouble is over.

Deadbeats

Oh yea it burns... Just as much as it burns you that china will nuke ypu over us... The day that are day is over will be the day that yours is over.. So i guess in the end either one of us wont be laughing, but at the very least when if that fight comes i know my allies and wont be cheer leading the other side like you moronic ausies do..

Your country couldnt win a paint ball fight, so dont be surprised when your country is attacked first.. Just dont forget to hide behind that credit!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I want to know why you think it is the RESPONSIBILITY of the USA to feed and care for a foreign people? We fought in the 1950's to keep them free, they took up arms against us and put into power their own communist regime, their choice to do so, and their choice to put the government they have in power. They are not children, and they are now suffering the consequences of their actions, unfortunate as it may be. We are not the mommy or daddy of the world, although we act like it sometimes, we really shouldn't be! We have our problems, our issues, and we need to be dealing with them. North Korea received a very stern "Dont do it!" by a lot of nations, and they ignored it like a 5 year old child. So now they get consequences, it's the way of life.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Yey have a crappy credit rating. I laughed my ass off at what China said to you guys after the downgrade. The good old days of borrowing your way out of trouble is over.

Deadbeats

Congratulations, you have officially derailed this thread and turned it into something that has nothing to do with the original post.

What does our credit rating, China, and "borrowing our way out of trouble" have anything to do with North Korea launching rockets at the expense of their own people?

And you hate America and the Americans that live in it because of what our politicians and bankers did to our economy? That seems a little unfair, wouldn't you say?

And just to let you know, since they downgraded our credit rating, it hasn't been any harder to buy food, water, supplies, fuel, or pretty much anything else that was still for sale when we had the AAA. That snit has no bearing on the way we live.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boomer1941
reply to post by MissCoyote

Maybe North Korea should start spending their own money on AGRICULTURE instead of on their military, missiles and nuclear bombs???

Yes and that is the most reasonable answer for all of this.

But regardless of what happens, it is America's fault

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by hhensley84
I want to know why you think it is the RESPONSIBILITY of the USA to feed and care for a foreign people? We fought in the 1950's to keep them free, they took up arms against us and put into power their own communist regime, their choice to do so, and their choice to put the government they have in power. They are not children, and they are now suffering the consequences of their actions, unfortunate as it may be. We are not the mommy or daddy of the world, although we act like it sometimes, we really shouldn't be! We have our problems, our issues, and we need to be dealing with them. North Korea received a very stern "Dont do it!" by a lot of nations, and they ignored it like a 5 year old child. So now they get consequences, it's the way of life.

The way you 'deal' with your problem's is to loot and plunder other countries.

You give 'aid' to help yourselves. No other reason. You want everyone under heel. Your 'aid' is nothing more than investment and bribes disuised as charity. Is that really so hard to see. Google your foriegn aid and see where it goes. Not hard to see.

And you have it backwards in another way. Your government steals your taxmoney to increase the profits of their corporatist owners. I cannot believe you are not all outraged. Its your money that is stolen and it helps your corporatist billionaires. Not the poor and needy. You really cant see that. If you are too lazy to look into your aid program just read the link I posted where Ron Paul explains the whole thing. Even you should be able to understand it. He explains it in a very simple way and goes to the crux.

www.la.org.au...

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
You can say what you will about the US government, we all feel the same as you do about our current government! All of us want our troops home, we're sick of the ongoing wars, we're sick of it all! What I am saying is from the citizen stand point. It isn't our responsibility to take care of the world, especially a country that created it's situation by fighting us, that is what I am saying. Pleasant day to you!

P.S. I voted for Ron Paul in the primaries, if the rest of the nation would have we would be on our way to a better future for sure, sad state of things today

edit on 14-4-2012 by hhensley84 because: To add to my thought.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by olliemc84

Deadbeats

Congratulations, you have officially derailed this thread and turned it into something that has nothing to do with the original post.

What does our credit rating, China, and "borrowing our way out of trouble" have anything to do with North Korea launching rockets at the expense of their own people?

And you hate America and the Americans that live in it because of what our politicians and bankers did to our economy? That seems a little unfair, wouldn't you say?

And just to let you know, since they downgraded our credit rating, it hasn't been any harder to buy food, water, supplies, fuel, or pretty much anything else that was still for sale when we had the AAA. That snit has no bearing on the way we live.

Imperialism. This is the crux of the whole 'aid' debate. That you naive gullable American's actually think that the 'aid' given is to help the world. Where were you when millions were starving in Somalia recently? Where were you? Why didnt you want to help them? Nothing to gain perhaps? Yet you send cash to Isreael and The Muslim Brootherhood? Pakistan? Wake up for god sake.

And Im not saying that you should help them. It is none of your concern. I am simply highlighting the fact that your foriegn 'aid' is a tool of your demonic Imperialism. Which it is.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Address the thread topic. Else you are just trolling to derail the thread.

North Korea made their choices: Weapons vs Food for their people.

This thread is NOT about the US's credit rating (which I could give a flying flip about, it's not hurt me in the least). It's NOT about what taxes we pay (again, those taxes don't hurt me at all......hows that Carbon Tax coming BTW? I think I'll crank up my car, and run my lawn mower some more so YOU have to pay more for it....). This thread is about whether or not the US should be giving food to NK.

Address the thread topic. Stop using it to spew your hate which is off topic.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Im not fighting with you Germanicus, isn't that the reason we are all in the mess we are all in already? Fighting? Let's just agree that as things sit, it is not the responsibility of one nation to prop up another, and that would help 90% of the issues world wide right now. We must take care of our own internal issues before we can start effectively helping the rest of the world as we used to.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Where was I?

Probably at home playing with my 3 year old.

Where were YOU?

You can't lump the entire population of America together and inject us into the worlds problems. If you have an issue with our government, well then join the club. But since you don't even live here then maybe you should just give it a rest. You don't even have to deal with the BS of being an American citizen every day you wake up. Consider yourself lucky.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by hhensley84
Im not fighting with you Germanicus, isn't that the reason we are all in the mess we are all in already? Fighting? Let's just agree that as things sit, it is not the responsibility of one nation to prop up another, and that would help 90% of the issues world wide right now. We must take care of our own internal issues before we can start effectively helping the rest of the world as we used to.

I am not arguingthat it is. I am trying to help people understand that the aid America gives is a scam and only is given when America has something to gain.

America has an unpayable national debt. How can it afford to be sending money to other countries?
I agree it is not your responsiblity.

But the thing is,if you stopped all aid,your influense and sway would disappear. No more smokes and mirrors. You would have to use your military to get what you want. America cannot afford to stop sending 'aid'. If you stopped the bribes your counrtry would be in a lot of trouble. That is why the US government gives. Not because they are swell fella's.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by olliemc84

I do consider my self lucky. But your Government effects us all. It is your Imperial Empire. We all live in it. Its just that not all of us are Imperial citizens that actually have a right to vote in your elections. We cannot keep your leaders in check. Only American's can do that.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

But the thing is,if you stopped all aid,your influense and sway would disappear. No more smokes and mirrors. You would have to use your military to get what you want. America cannot afford to stop sending 'aid'. If you stopped the bribes your counrtry would be in a lot of trouble. That is why the US government gives. Not because they are swell fella's.

While this may or may not be 100% correct, there is nothing that I, or another other person living here, can do about it.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I do consider my self lucky. But your Government effects us all. It is your Imperial Empire. We all live in it. Its just that not all of us are Imperial citizens that actually have a right to vote in your elections. We cannot keep your leaders in check. Only American's can do that.

America is not the empire. The banking system is. The US is a private company and the military is an arm of a banking empire that spreads of 3/4 of the world..

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

While this may or may not be 100% correct, there is nothing that I, or another other person living here, can do about it.

and that is the attitude that allows them to get away with the things they do....

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

How is it a choice they made. Was it there idea to impose sanctions upon their own country so that they could not afford to feed their own people.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

We can't keep our leaders in check either LOL.

Our way of life could have been completely different today if Doubleya wasn't handed the Presidency in Florida.

Or if there weren't a few extra registered voters in Ohio to get BHO in.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

Address the thread topic. Else you are just trolling to derail the thread.

This thread is NOT about the US's credit rating (which I could give a flying flip about, it's not hurt me in the least). It's NOT about what taxes we pay (again, those taxes don't hurt me at all......hows that Carbon Tax coming BTW? I think I'll crank up my car, and run my lawn mower some more so YOU have to pay more for it....). This thread is about whether or not the US should be giving food to NK.

Address the thread topic. Stop using it to spew your hate which is off topic.

I am at the crux of the topic. You cant hang with me is all. You got nothing. I have destroyed you all and I hope some of you can see now what aid is all about. Im not filled with confidence though.

Your claims that I am off topic is a poor defence. You got nothing.

What am I wrong on? And if you think your decling Credit Rating wont hurt you then Im not surprised. Makes complete sense. You have your head in sand.

Why dont you stay on topic instead of personal attacks?

Because you got nothing is why.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join