It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States inhumane act of punishment toward NORTH KOREAN PEOPLE.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by olliemc84

Originally posted by purplemer

reply to post by purplemer

Why do you continue to drag all of America's shortcomings into an argument about how America should feed a poor country that can't keep their word?

We are the ones with the upper hand here, not North Korea.

Simply put. It is you that is came out with arogant statement and continue to do so. Such as...

And if you have no money or food to feed you people, you automatically have no right to test nuclear weapons

So I made an analogy to your country in terms you would understand Those in glass houses should not throw stones. Still you failed to address the point and instead feel fit to call my an American basher.. Refer to my statement and stop with the poor me attitude...

What makes you think you have the upper hand. Your economy is based on a banking system that is going down the pan. The total debt per person is in the hundreds of thousands of dollars..

So using your own logic the US has no right to be developing weaponry as your country is broke.

So because I am an American and can compile a sentence that makes me arrogant?

Again, you drag America into the argument. Are you an American? Do you live here?

If you dont, then shut the hell up, because you have NO idea how American's live.

We dont have to worry about going hungry. Not today anyway.

Why dont you shut the hell up? Seem's American's are the ones that know the least about how America work's. Are you all lemmings or something?

Look harder. Your aid program is a tool of Imperialism. You are not the saviours. You are destroyers. Thesame people that run these scams are the same people that are running your third world,high unemployment, unpayable national debt, tent city hell hole of a country. Wake up genius.

link   

Why do you continue to drag all of America's shortcomings into an argument about how America should feed a poor country that can't keep their word?

Simply put. It is you that is came out with arogant statement and continue to do so. Such as...

And if you have no money or food to feed you people, you automatically have no right to test nuclear weapons

So I made an analogy to your country in terms you would understand Those in glass houses should not throw stones. Still you failed to address the point and instead feel fit to call my an American basher.. Refer to my statement and stop with the poor me attitude...

What makes you think you have the upper hand. Your economy is based on a banking system that is going down the pan. The total debt per person is in the hundreds of thousands of dollars..

So using your own logic the US has no right to be developing weaponry as your country is broke.

Again, you drag America into the argument. Are you an American? Do you live here?

If you dont, then shut the hell up, because you have NO idea how American's live.

Why dont you shut the hell up? Seem's American's are the ones that know the least about how America work's. Are you all lemmings or something?

Look harder. Your aid program is a tool of Imperialism. You are not the saviours. You are destroyers. Thesame people that run these scams are the same people that are running your third world,high unemployment, unpayable national debt, tent city hell hole of a country. Wake up genius.

link   

Look harder. Your aid program is a tool of Imperialism. You are not the saviours. You are destroyers. Thesame people that run these scams are the same people that are running your third world,high unemployment, unpayable national debt, tent city hell hole of a country into the ground Wake up genius.
edit on 14-4-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by MissCoyote
Wow reading CNN news I came across this one line ........In the meantime, the United States has suspended plans to provide food aid to North Korea as a result of the launch, Rhodes said.

Its been a very long time since i made a thread but honestly come on I am so ashamed of my country right now because the leader wanted to fire a "ROCKET" we are going to starve the people
WoW I am so undeniable proud of the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT. Honestly when our Sheep finally wake up the governments going to be in a world of hurt by its own civil war.

STOP CALLING IT A MISSILE PEOPLE
"Initial indications are that the first stage of the missile fell into the sea 165 km west of Seoul, South Korea," they said in a news release. "The remaining stages were assessed to have failed and no debris fell on land. At no time were the missile or the resultant debris a threat."

please grow up. omg this is turning into a rant.........does anybody else think the "SUPERPOWERS" are actually scared.......because the way they are acting to me it appears as if there is a mild amount of fear.

the fearmongering article link is --->
www.cnn.com...

MODS IF I MISPLACED THIS PLEASE LEMME KNOW.

So it's the US's fault that north Korea chose to spend 800 million dollars on this rocket, instead of feeding their starving people? So, it's our fault that they violated, knowingly, the ban on launching such rockets?

Clueless.

Eta: and yor ARE aware that north Korea has nukes, right? And they are a rogue nation? You DO understand the worlds concern of their testing rockets as a delivery method for said nukes, right? But no, we shouldn't be worried because they have starving people. (face palm)

Of course you don't.
edit on 13-4-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

It is Imperialism. North Korea has been shut out of the American Imperial Empire just like many other nation's. It anger's me that people like you cannot see that. Sitting there in some decaying western country banging on about 'rougue nations. Brainwashed or braindead? Im not sure what you are. If you think it is fine for America to force the International community into punishing the peoples on nation's with sanction's and embargo's then I pity you. What kind of human has so little empathy for other's. What made you this way? It seem's many delight in the suffering of the people living in 'rougue' nation's. Shame on you all.

Look at Cuba and more recently Iran. Everything is done to break the will of these nation's and inflict as much pain and misery on their people as possible. If you cheerlead for that then I really dont know what to say. How do you even look at yourself in the mirror?

Oh get over your self... The u.s gave nk a simple order, dont shoot any missles and we will continue with food aid.. Clearly japan and sk was being provoked with this test and it was being pointed at australia!

If you ppl feel like america is the definition of evil then move the # out. Let me know how you make out in iran, nk etc via internet... Good luck!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by beam1

Originally posted by Germanicus

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by MissCoyote
Wow reading CNN news I came across this one line ........In the meantime, the United States has suspended plans to provide food aid to North Korea as a result of the launch, Rhodes said.

Its been a very long time since i made a thread but honestly come on I am so ashamed of my country right now because the leader wanted to fire a "ROCKET" we are going to starve the people
WoW I am so undeniable proud of the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT. Honestly when our Sheep finally wake up the governments going to be in a world of hurt by its own civil war.

STOP CALLING IT A MISSILE PEOPLE
"Initial indications are that the first stage of the missile fell into the sea 165 km west of Seoul, South Korea," they said in a news release. "The remaining stages were assessed to have failed and no debris fell on land. At no time were the missile or the resultant debris a threat."

please grow up. omg this is turning into a rant.........does anybody else think the "SUPERPOWERS" are actually scared.......because the way they are acting to me it appears as if there is a mild amount of fear.

the fearmongering article link is --->
www.cnn.com...

MODS IF I MISPLACED THIS PLEASE LEMME KNOW.

So it's the US's fault that north Korea chose to spend 800 million dollars on this rocket, instead of feeding their starving people? So, it's our fault that they violated, knowingly, the ban on launching such rockets?

Clueless.

Eta: and yor ARE aware that north Korea has nukes, right? And they are a rogue nation? You DO understand the worlds concern of their testing rockets as a delivery method for said nukes, right? But no, we shouldn't be worried because they have starving people. (face palm)

Of course you don't.
edit on 13-4-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

It is Imperialism. North Korea has been shut out of the American Imperial Empire just like many other nation's. It anger's me that people like you cannot see that. Sitting there in some decaying western country banging on about 'rougue nations. Brainwashed or braindead? Im not sure what you are. If you think it is fine for America to force the International community into punishing the peoples on nation's with sanction's and embargo's then I pity you. What kind of human has so little empathy for other's. What made you this way? It seem's many delight in the suffering of the people living in 'rougue' nation's. Shame on you all.

Look at Cuba and more recently Iran. Everything is done to break the will of these nation's and inflict as much pain and misery on their people as possible. If you cheerlead for that then I really dont know what to say. How do you even look at yourself in the mirror?

Oh get over your self... The u.s gave nk a simple order, dont shoot any missles and we will continue with food aid.. Clearly japan and sk was being provoked with this test and it was being pointed at australia!

If you ppl feel like america is the definition of evil then move the # out. Let me know how you make out in iran, nk etc via internet... Good luck!

I live in Australia. If I was American I would jump the fence and escape to Mexico.

America is a third world country compared to Australia.

You cheerleading lemmings remind me of a certain story.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

Rule #1-If you take everything I say that seriously....well.....try not to loose sleep over it. I wont

Rule #2-If your not having fun? What fun are ya?

Rule #3-I am a clown in every sense.....slightly evil...highly jaded...and somewhat creepy.

I live with myself just fine....I have survived more than most men could ever imagine....Im well traveled and am privy to a insight you could not possibly wrap yer head around.

Understand me when I say from knowing how the world works, North Korea is gonna keep on keepin on until they are dealt with severely. Which will likely never happen as long as they are joined at the hip with China. Many view Israel in the same regard as it pertains to the US...joined at the hip. While the conditions for living are different, the principal is the same.

Now, is the current condition in DPRNK tragic? Yes

What can you do about it? Write yer congressmen?

Whether you want to hear it or not, eventually TPTB will roll over this country with military force as its only a matter of time. They wont care how many innocent are killed to do so either....(think Libya). And it is likely they will nuke them for good measure.

And I'll place a healthy wager they will do this about the same time they feel it necessary to goat China into a conflict. The Chinese never wanted a American presence in Asia, so they will allow NK to keep on the rouse just to keep us busy.

A Communist will and can out wait the USA as Americans are impatient. Until we go broke as a nation, or they amass a army big enough to defeat us. I strongly recommend you read the Soviet Communist manifesto to get a better idea of why they do what they do.

Then you can call me any name under the sun if you still think I'm so deserving. Humans in general are a disease to one another....and your getting a glimpse. If you only truly understood what humans are capable of doing to one another.

Don't fret this kind of thing has been happening for centuries....whether its 1012 or 2012 it makes no nevermind.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by BooKrackers

I dont think all Americans are arrogant. I was referring to one member. Yes NK has problems. I dont think the interference and sanctions help matters. I think it would be best to let them sort the problems out themselves...

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Yes you are correct, America is the new Rome of old. But it's not entirely what you think....the corporations are the basis for Americas perceived imperialism.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by beam1

Lmfao! You live in australia! Should have known by your posts.. The irony! Do you know your leader buys our military goods? Did your dumb ass know that your island of ppl fought in the afghan war and many others.. Most importantly does your dumb ass know you are our allies, and the main reason why we asked them to not shoot it was cause it was being pointed at you!

Australi is a part of america... So with that said swim your ass to mexico!

Yes I did. I hate my government and its leaders. I do not cheerlead for them. But then again they better do what you tell them or they will end up like North Korea,Cuba,Iran...

That doesnt change the fact that Australia is a much better country than America. Our dollar is worth more,our credit rating higher,better education,low unemployment,better healthcare,no tent cities......I could go on. Hotter women.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Granted, I wish it was that simple.....................there is truth to be had here though as most Americans are indeed arrogant, superficial, petty, delusional, and of the like.....more so than other places I have been. Yet other countries have that as well so it is not purely an American disease...its a modern one.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by BooKrackers

Yes you are correct, America is the new Rome of old. But it's not entirely what you think....the corporations are the basis for Americas perceived imperialism.

Im aware. We are also going to get nuked by China because of your government. We need to jump ship before its too late.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I dunno about hotter women there chief, I've seen some that flat out look like the hind end of a kangaroo. And you realize that your island started off as a penal colony right?

Much as America started off as a land of rabble so there are huge similarities. We're both spawned from the English, and we both were the outcasts of the Brittish society. Not that much different if you ask me.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
As usual, a thread about another country that did something that other countries did not like, and protested, and what happens? It turns into an thread used to bash the United States of America of course....

It was not only the US that condemned what NK did. The United Nations condemned it. Japan condemned it. Russia condemned it. South Korea condemned it. Even China, while not coming out and condemning the launch, pretty much did a "Uhm.....hmmmm..." type of statement about it.

Oh hey, and GUESS WHAT? Even Australia condemned the launch! How about that?

But of course, in this thread, the focus because: Let's bash the US, because they are refusing to give food to a nation that refuses to look after it's own people!

Buy a clue. North Korea had a choice: Nuclear Weapons program or food? They spent their money on Nuclear Weapons. Long range rockets, or food? Again, they did not choose food.

The US was not the only one condemning North Korea.

The US is not the only country with food.

So please take your "Hate The Americans" else where please. And stop using this thread as an excuse to spew your hate. Especially since your very own country condemned North Korea too..

Look to your own house.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

LOL no, China is gonna nuke you because your not a country of commies that coincide with their ideals..has nothing to do with America...its a matter of all the western countries being huddled into one basket I'm afraid.

It is the Communist creed to subvert, outwait, and attack those (anyone) who does not allow for their expansion.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Megatronus

They were warned what would happen, they did it anyway. Its been mentioned that they have let food aid rot in the past, why should we waste food if it isnt even going to go to the people. Im sorry but you just cant blame america and the west on this one.

Yes the west has to share a portion of the blame.. If we had not imposed sanctions on the country they may well have been able to buy their own food..

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful
As usual, a thread about another country that did something that other countries did not like, and protested, and what happens? It turns into an thread used to bash the United States of America of course....

It was not only the US that condemned what NK did. The United Nations condemned it. Japan condemned it. Russia condemned it. South Korea condemned it. Even China, while not coming out and condemning the launch, pretty much did a "Uhm.....hmmmm..." type of statement about it.

Oh hey, and GUESS WHAT? Even Australia condemned the launch! How about that?

But of course, in this thread, the focus because: Let's bash the US, because they are refusing to give food to a nation that refuses to look after it's own people!

Buy a clue. North Korea had a choice: Nuclear Weapons program or food? They spent their money on Nuclear Weapons. Long range rockets, or food? Again, they did not choose food.

The US was not the only one condemning North Korea.

The US is not the only country with food.

So please take your "Hate The Americans" else where please. And stop using this thread as an excuse to spew your hate. Especially since your very own country condemned North Korea too..

Look to your own house.

Yes because sensible criticism of your country is America bashing. It always is isnt it? What a supurb defence that is

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by BooKrackers

LOL no, China is gonna nuke you because your not a country of commies that coincide with their ideals..has nothing to do with America...its a matter of all the western countries being huddled into one basket I'm afraid.

It is the Communist creed to subvert, outwait, and attack those (anyone) who does not allow for their expansion.

Actually it has to do with the fact that you are sending marines here,setting up a base and talking about setting up a drone base on one of our islands.

Which is insane because our strong economy is linked to China. america does nothing for us. Just bullies us into getting their way like they do with everyone else. Yours is a demonic Imperial Empire. Thank god its in its last throes.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join