It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States inhumane act of punishment toward NORTH KOREAN PEOPLE.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Remember that time that North Korea tried to explode us.... Or talked about exploding us.... I mean all the time... Sorry got a little lost there... Remember how N Koreans will do anything their dictator says at the drop of a hat?

I remember...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Just to remind you North Korea sank a South Korea navy vessel a few years ago . People are starving in The North because the Goverment treats most of the country worse than slaves thus retarding the populus abillity to produce food and create productive system . Why reward the North , it's unfortunately people are starving but giving food to the goverment will only strengthen the grip the tryrants have on the people .

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Swizzy

I agree , and those are very some saaweet basses , I play a lefty schecter stiletto 6er my Self , and BTW made in SOUTH KOREA , a very good instrument clearly made by a very innovative and industrious FREE people .

edit on 16-4-2012 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Straight out america does ntohave to send N. Korea for food which is nto used for food it is used for nuke weapons, which they can make but not on my american tax dollar ass

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

hahaha I'm still lmao at your Yu Stin Ki Pu post...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
ITS NOT THE US its the NKOREAN COMMUNIST dictatorship jack ass

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

That's the effects of a military first policy that the North Koreans employ. If there people are starving blame there damn leaders not the United States. From looking at pictures of the three Kim's it does'nt look to me like the North Korean elite are missing to many meals.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

That's the effects of a military first policy that the North Koreans employ. If there people are starving blame there damn leaders not the United States. From looking at pictures of the three Kim's it does'nt look to me like the North Korean elite are missing to many meals.

A military first policy? Really? Who else do we know in the global community that invests it's last dollar and then borrows more for military spending? It's insanity! We really need to stop this and put it into check.

An unused weapon is a useless weapon....if you think we are not ready to evaporate entire civilizations....you are foolish.

I love the land I live in but I fear for it's soul....it has became so obsessed with dominance it has lost it's way. I hope that one day we will feed the sun with our weapons....just launch them toward it and let it snack on the fuel...that is better than allowing their use here and now.

I hope...for posterity's sake....we learn that a nuclear exchange is not a viable option....can we?....will we?....I doubt it. There is some dude...right now....sitting in an office thinking what a man the world will think he is if he blasts another people off the planet.....and that is some sad shiz.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Damrod

That's a heck of an anti-nuke rant but i fail to se how it ties into starving North Koreans and the United States supposed role in there starvation by witholding food aid.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
We launch rockets, have nukes, and someone else does it and we all panic. Don't like it, don't start it.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MissCoyote

Technically we are still at war with NK.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by MissCoyote
Wow reading CNN news I came across this one line ........In the meantime, the United States has suspended plans to provide food aid to North Korea as a result of the launch, Rhodes said.

Its been a very long time since i made a thread but honestly come on I am so ashamed of my country right now because the leader wanted to fire a "ROCKET" we are going to starve the people
WoW I am so undeniable proud of the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT. Honestly when our Sheep finally wake up the governments going to be in a world of hurt by its own civil war.

STOP CALLING IT A MISSILE PEOPLE
"Initial indications are that the first stage of the missile fell into the sea 165 km west of Seoul, South Korea," they said in a news release. "The remaining stages were assessed to have failed and no debris fell on land. At no time were the missile or the resultant debris a threat."

please grow up. omg this is turning into a rant.........does anybody else think the "SUPERPOWERS" are actually scared.......because the way they are acting to me it appears as if there is a mild amount of fear.

the fearmongering article link is --->
www.cnn.com...

MODS IF I MISPLACED THIS PLEASE LEMME KNOW.

So it's the US's fault that north Korea chose to spend 800 million dollars on this rocket, instead of feeding their starving people? So, it's our fault that they violated, knowingly, the ban on launching such rockets?

Clueless.

Eta: and yor ARE aware that north Korea has nukes, right? And they are a rogue nation? You DO understand the worlds concern of their testing rockets as a delivery method for said nukes, right? But no, we shouldn't be worried because they have starving people. (face palm)

Of course you don't.
edit on 13-4-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

Clueless indeed. (face palm)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join