It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States inhumane act of punishment toward NORTH KOREAN PEOPLE.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Wow reading CNN news I came across this one line ........In the meantime, the United States has suspended plans to provide food aid to North Korea as a result of the launch, Rhodes said.

Its been a very long time since i made a thread but honestly come on I am so ashamed of my country right now because the leader wanted to fire a "ROCKET" we are going to starve the people
WoW I am so undeniable proud of the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT. Honestly when our Sheep finally wake up the governments going to be in a world of hurt by its own civil war.

STOP CALLING IT A MISSILE PEOPLE
"Initial indications are that the first stage of the missile fell into the sea 165 km west of Seoul, South Korea," they said in a news release. "The remaining stages were assessed to have failed and no debris fell on land. At no time were the missile or the resultant debris a threat."

please grow up. omg this is turning into a rant.........does anybody else think the "SUPERPOWERS" are actually scared.......because the way they are acting to me it appears as if there is a mild amount of fear.

the fearmongering article link is --->
www.cnn.com...

MODS IF I MISPLACED THIS PLEASE LEMME KNOW.

+79 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissCoyote
Wow reading CNN news I came across this one line ........In the meantime, the United States has suspended plans to provide food aid to North Korea as a result of the launch, Rhodes said.

Its been a very long time since i made a thread but honestly come on I am so ashamed of my country right now because the leader wanted to fire a "ROCKET" we are going to starve the people
WoW I am so undeniable proud of the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT. Honestly when our Sheep finally wake up the governments going to be in a world of hurt by its own civil war.

STOP CALLING IT A MISSILE PEOPLE
"Initial indications are that the first stage of the missile fell into the sea 165 km west of Seoul, South Korea," they said in a news release. "The remaining stages were assessed to have failed and no debris fell on land. At no time were the missile or the resultant debris a threat."

please grow up. omg this is turning into a rant.........does anybody else think the "SUPERPOWERS" are actually scared.......because the way they are acting to me it appears as if there is a mild amount of fear.

the fearmongering article link is --->
www.cnn.com...

MODS IF I MISPLACED THIS PLEASE LEMME KNOW.

So it's the US's fault that north Korea chose to spend 800 million dollars on this rocket, instead of feeding their starving people? So, it's our fault that they violated, knowingly, the ban on launching such rockets?

Clueless.

Eta: and yor ARE aware that north Korea has nukes, right? And they are a rogue nation? You DO understand the worlds concern of their testing rockets as a delivery method for said nukes, right? But no, we shouldn't be worried because they have starving people. (face palm)

Of course you don't.
edit on 13-4-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I think NK is being lured out into the open and this move may be a way to get them to act unintelligent so they can be taken out of the game FREEING the people of NK. my 3 cents

+62 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
We should end ALL foreign aid of any kind until after we get our own house in order. There are people here in the US going hungry.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
im not saying its our fault. im saying we have enough problems on our own soil who the h311 are we to judge and say who is allowed to do what when we have starving people who are out of jobs and can't afford the gas to even go to work....so why stick our big nose into others business but the PEOPLE should not have to be punished for the actions of their LEADER. otherwise.......the middle eastern countries should be punishing us the PEOPLE of the united states for us destroying there landscape in the name of oil. it is not fair.

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

im not saying its our fault. im saying we have enough problems on our own soil who the h311 are we to judge and say who is allowed to do what when we have starving people who are out of jobs and can't afford the gas to even go to work....so why stick our big nose into others business but the PEOPLE should not have to be punished for the actions of their LEADER. otherwise.......the middle eastern countries should be punishing us the PEOPLE of the united states for us destroying there landscape in the name of oil. it is not fair.

Then you might have mentioned that in your opening post. Mixed messages. Because it sure as hell seems like you ARE saying it's our fault.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
amongus raises a valid point. Also i find it amazing that people get upset that the USA plays world cop, yet at the same time they get upset if the USA does not make with aide in manners such as food or money. The USA has every right to withhold anything or everything it wants with or without reason. Then again maybe im just an A hole its hard saying.

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I thought the US said we'll give you stuff as long as you don't try to fire your 'rocket'. I stand to be corrected if that's not the case?

North Korea fired their 'rocket'.

You issue a call like that you'd better not bluff; you'd better follow through on the words.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I realize that the have nukes and im sorry im not a war hungry fearmongering person out for fresh bloodshed at every turn. I just dont understand which i am sorry i come across as clueless. I just dont understand why we can get over ourselves in the fact that we have THOUSANDS OF NUKES we have elite trained snipes why do we display a form of fear.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
well im sorry im am completely ill informed MODS PLEASE REMOVE THREAD.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I realize that the have nukes and im sorry im not a war hungry fearmongering person out for fresh bloodshed at every turn. I just dont understand which i am sorry i come across as clueless. I just dont understand why we can get over ourselves in the fact that we have THOUSANDS OF NUKES we have elite trained snipes why do we display a form of fear.

Because it's NORTH KOREA. Do yourself a favor and educate yourself on the history of that country. Then come back and stand by your "argument".

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MissCoyote

What guarantee do we have as it is that any food we send there the people will get. I do not mind helping people, but when we send aid and the government keeps it then we are not really the ones making the NK people go hungry now are we.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

WHATEVER!

MODS REMOVE THREAD PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

because "crazy uncle" in fact IS a war hungry fearmongering person.. and add to that genocidal, nuke happy, and a megalomaniac. He wants a "rocket" that can carry payload to American soil. Not JUST us.. the US was NOT the only nation telling these nuts NOT to fire that thing or they would suffer consequences.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MissCoyote

Thanks for creating this thread. Thanks to you, I've come across different points of view I myself have never thought about.
edit on 13-4-2012 by Luckyxfactor because:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
It's about damn ****** time the US started spending their money at home instead of trying to help/"free" everyone with either food, money or my personal favorite: spreading freedom with bombs...

How you are upset about this is beyond me.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
they really should get the NK people some food/supplies. Its not their fault they are caught up in people at the tops wars and politics.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swizzy
It's about damn ****** time the US started spending their money at home instead of trying to help/"free" everyone with either food, money or my personal favorite: spreading freedom with bombs...

How you are upset about this is beyond me.

Oh, did I miss the news where we bombed north Korea? Link?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

are you serious? With the US' current financial situation you want to go around throwing money at other countries?
What the US needs to do now is invest in their own country and stop throwing it out the window.

Giving money away is all fine and dandy IF YOU HAVE MONEY.

Unfortunately the US is broke, sad to admit there are plenty of hungry people in the US, no need to go feed mouths halfway across the planet

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join