It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A firefighter who was at the WTC told me he saw and heard the controlled demolition explosions

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4hero

Fancy meeting you on another 9/11 thread, you shills get about!

Your story reeks of lies! You did not get kicked off the loose change website for being a no planer.

I never said I was kicked off the Loose Change site for being a no planer. I said that no planers were kicked off Loose Change entirely because they were no planers, as that disgusting con artist Dylan Avery has his own in-house conspiracy story he was protecting. I think I myself was kicked when I mentioned how the blue tarped thing Avery showed people were carryng out of the Pentagon was actually a triage tent being brought in, I'm not sure.

Should I know you?

You mentioned loose chain and no planes to give yourself credibility, but anyone with half a brain that has been researching 9/11 since 2001 know who the shills are!

Ah yes, the "armies of sinister secret agents" line again. I knew sooner or later I'd see it again. 9/11 conspiracy theories and "armies of sinister secret agents" go together like Adam Sandler and lousy movies. Seriously, guy, if I was a secret agent would I really be telling people the gov't is too incompetent to stage 9/11? All I'd be doing is exchanging reason A for why you shouldn' trust the gov't with reason B for why you shouldn't trust the gov't.

Or haven't you thought things all the way through yet?

9/11 was a conspiracy in the fact that more than one person conspired together to commit a crime, other than that all the debunking of the OS is largely fact. Unfortunately you cannot fill every hole the OS left behind..

If that's all you got from my posts here then you really haven't read what I said, or you're simply insisting on seeing what you want to see regardless of what I say. My point from day one is that the "holes" you're referring to are entirely lies and distortions manufactured by characters exactly like Dylan Avery to sucker you into buying his knicknacks. No arab names were on the passenger manifests, all the bomb dogs were withdrawn from the WTC the day before the attack, the fires in WTC 7 were almost out, take your pick. How often does it have to be explain to you that "Does the order still stand" doesn't even remotely mean the same thing as "stand down order"?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I even asked my young son what he thought happened and he said it looked like the building was demolished. He is obviously going off what he has seen on TV! If a 10 year old thinks it's a demolition based on common sense then how come many of you adults are not using the same common sense?

So when a Jehovah's Witness asks his ten year old son how old the world is and he says the world is only 10,000 years old, does that mean it's "obvious" we need to believe the world is only 10,000 years old becuase it's common sense to a ten year old? Or is the only "obvious" thing about it is that the ten year old has been indoctrinated into believing the world is only 10,000 years old because the parent is a Jehovah's Witness?

Tell me, how many ten year olds would know what "controlled demolitions" means, exactly...and more to the point, what the heck does that have anything to do with what firefighters saw and heard at the WTC?
edit on 26-4-2012 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

I even asked my young son what he thought happened and he said it looked like the building was demolished. He is obviously going off what he has seen on TV! If a 10 year old thinks it's a demolition based on common sense then how come many of you adults are not using the same common sense?

So when a Jehovah's Witness asks his ten year old son how old the world is and he says the world is only 10,000 years old, does that mean it's "obvious" we need to believe the world is only 10,000 years old becuase it's common sense to a ten year old? Or is the only "obvious" thing about it is that the ten year old has been indoctrinated into believing the world is only 10,000 years old because the parent is a Jehovah's Witness?

Tell me, how many ten year olds would know what "controlled demolitions" means, exactly...and more to the point, what the heck does that have anything to do with what firefighters saw and heard at the WTC?
edit on 26-4-2012 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

I cant be bothered replying to your shill BS, you're sussed and nothing you write is worth replying to or reading anymore. However I will comment about my son. My son is a big fan of channels like quest/discovery etc, and has watched buildings being demolished on TV with me explaining what was going on to give extended info.

He is very intelligent and for a ten year old has a better grasp on reality than you seem to have concerning 9/11.
So yes a 10 year old is not stupid and does know what a demolition looks like and what is roughly involved in them. What does this have to do with anything you ask, well if my son thought the 'collapse' looked like a demolition job, and he is only 10, and some of you adults cannot figure this out with your own brains then it says a lot about the info you give. i.e. a load of deliberate BS!

My son would outwit you anyday!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Do you really expect me to read your replies and waste my time commenting on all your lies!

Probably only until you get banned in a few days. It seems that every few weeks there's a "new" 9/11 poster from the september clues forum who comes on, makes a lot of noise and insults (calling everyone shills) And stirs things up until he gets banned.

Of course, I have no evidence that you're a sock-puppeting troll, I am merely making an observation about a pattern of posters who get banned and also link to september clues materials. It could just be a coincidence after all.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

My son is a big fan of channels like quest/discovery etc, and has watched buildings being demolished on TV with me explaining what was going on to give extended info.

Well, I'm 35 and I've surely watched more TV than your 10 year old son, so I think I must know better than him. I'm shortly to open up a surgeon's office - I love doctor shows.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer

Do you really expect me to read your replies and waste my time commenting on all your lies!

Probably only until you get banned in a few days. It seems that every few weeks there's a "new" 9/11 poster from the september clues forum who comes on, makes a lot of noise and insults (calling everyone shills) And stirs things up until he gets banned.

Of course, I have no evidence that you're a sock-puppeting troll, I am merely making an observation about a pattern of posters who get banned and also link to september clues materials. It could just be a coincidence after all.

Why would I get banned? I'm expressing freedom of speech within the forum rules, what are you a wannabe mod or something? Why would I care if I got banned anyway? Bigger things going on in the world than to worry about minor things like that! I'm not a 'new' poster, as you can see i've been here a little while, and have been researching 9/11 for a long time!

I can call whoever I want a shill, I can make as much noise as i want too. What are you the forum police as well now! People who might get banned for posting september clues stuff is either because this place is infested with shills, and you know why you dont want that stuff to come out. Or, because they dont want people to go to other sites due to lost revenue, or perhaps this site is also on the payroll?! Do I care, no, I'll post what i want when i want.

Nice try, but I'm not someone you'll get rid of that easily, you'll have to send one of your cronies round to bump me off if you want me to go away!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by moniker

Originally posted by nake13
reply to post by cdesigns

Might it be a possibility that demolition charges were placed in the WTC during its construction in order to facilitate a "clean" collapse in the event that a disaster such as 9/11 occured? As you said in your post your firefighter friend was of the opinion that the rubble from such a disaster could basically fall anywhere,this would make sense to me,much more palatable than thinking that the US government could sacrifice so many innocents for its own ends.

It's not a possibility since nobody would have been allowed to work in buildings, in the centre of a major city mind you, with such explosives in them.

Assuming that the explosives were public knowledge,but what is to stop someone from integrating the explosives into the building framework at the time of construction,I presume it would have been fairly straightforward to ensure that only those who were involved in rigging up the charges had access to the towers at that time.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by nake13

I presume it would have been fairly straightforward to ensure that only those who were involved in rigging up the charges had access to the towers at that time.

Why would you presume something like that? There were hundreds of people, from a wide variety of trades and crafts, not to mention designers and inspectors that had access to the structure during the construction.

We won't even bother talking about the silly idea of storing live explosives in a building structure for decades.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

nice try disinfo dave, tldr.

Do you really expect me to read your replies and waste my time commenting on all your lies! Yawn! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

So if I'm the sinister secret agent spreading disinformation and you're the one looking for honest answers then why am I the one responding to your posts, and why are you the one who's running away and hiding from mine?

Sheesh, some people.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Why would I get banned? I'm expressing freedom of speech within the forum rules, what are you a wannabe mod or something? Why would I care if I got banned anyway? Bigger things going on in the world than to worry about minor things like that! I'm not a 'new' poster, as you can see i've been here a little while, and have been researching 9/11 for a long time!

I can call whoever I want a shill, I can make as much noise as i want too. What are you the forum police as well now! People who might get banned for posting september clues stuff is either because this place is infested with shills, and you know why you dont want that stuff to come out. Or, because they dont want people to go to other sites due to lost revenue, or perhaps this site is also on the payroll?! Do I care, no, I'll post what i want when i want.

Nice try, but I'm not someone you'll get rid of that easily, you'll have to send one of your cronies round to bump me off if you want me to go away!

Does anyone hear that? That's the sound of dozens of people here on the ATS board groaning from yet another conspiracy zealot coming here and making their truther cause look foolish by association. If anything, YOU'D be the shill here, as you're the one pretending to be allied with them while acting like such an adolescent. At least for me, everyone here knows where I stand.

Go ahead and explain your actions, you shill, you.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Why would I get banned? I'm expressing freedom of speech within the forum rules...

I can call whoever I want a shill, I can make as much noise as i want too.

I'll post what i want when i want.

A word to the wise:

ATS terms and conditions

16) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, libelous, defamatory, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

Calling everyone who disagrees with you a shill is abusive, libelous, and defamatory. This is a discussion board whose rules are set to encourage open discussion and debate. Name calling is frowned upon, because it hinders free discussion.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by nake13

I presume it would have been fairly straightforward to ensure that only those who were involved in rigging up the charges had access to the towers at that time.

Why would you presume something like that? There were hundreds of people, from a wide variety of trades and crafts, not to mention designers and inspectors that had access to the structure during the construction.

We won't even bother talking about the silly idea of storing live explosives in a building structure for decades.

Ok so there were hundreds of people working on the WTC,how would that fact disprove the possibility of a group of "workers" placing explosives out of sight of any one who was not authorised to be there? after all,in some structures whilst working in confined spaces,only qualified/certified persons are allowed access to these areas.

Why is the storage of explosives a "silly" idea? PE 4(C-4) for instance,is an extremely stable compound and unlike the Trinitrtoluene/amotal based explosives does not leach harmful substances (Ammonia etc) into the atmosphere over time,it's more than feasible that explosives of the plastique type could remain in situ without incident for decades.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Notice:

Stick to the topic and not each other, please.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join