It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A firefighter who was at the WTC told me he saw and heard the controlled demolition explosions

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
My "logic" view.

The planes hit the towers, i think we can all agree on that, my judgement is from the videos showing the planes hit.

The towers start to collapse from the area the planes hit, and collapse step by step from the added weight of the floors above.

If you want to create a controlled demolition, and at the same time make it look like the planes damage to the building is the cause of the collapse, you would have to plan this in such a precision that, nothing viewed from outside(witneses or news cameras) would suspect anything else, plus the explosives would have to be absolutly placed right, to not get damaged and fail when the planes hit.

Imposible IMO, i dont think there where any explosives placed in the building, it would be to risky to fail if you want to do it flawless.

The only thing that makes me think it's an inside job, is the Pentagon crash.
edit on 13-4-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-4-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

With the amount of technology that we know about that the US government has, not to mention what we don't know about, I don't find it hard to believe such precision could be pulled off. I don't believe there is very much they aren't capable of.
I really wish that there was a country that would just say "Hey, this was an inside job with plenty of evidence, let's go over there and save those Americans from this insanity". Oh wait...only we do that...even with no evidence...
Darn the luck.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

edit on 4/14/2012 by RyanFromCan because: oops, somehow posted in wrong thread, my bad

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Here we go again.....
I met a man.....
He said......
Let It Go !!!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

Might it be a possibility that demolition charges were placed in the WTC during its construction in order to facilitate a "clean" collapse in the event that a disaster such as 9/11 occured? As you said in your post your firefighter friend was of the opinion that the rubble from such a disaster could basically fall anywhere,this would make sense to me,much more palatable than thinking that the US government could sacrifice so many innocents for its own ends.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

A good friend of mine who works at the Department of Defense has filled me in on some pretty sensitive subjects.
9/11 being one of them and how the “plane” went down in PA was supposed to hit wtc 7 but I know that if you don't have a picture, it's almost pointless to even start a thread about it around here. Sometimes I don't think ya need a picture to believe if someone is being honest about something. I believe you're telling the truth.

You're brave.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by scottromansky

Who were the engineers, who weeks and just then weekend before the 9-11 event, worked on the power-cut buildings? Have we seen any of these guys step outside and say "Hey, I worked there and this is what I worked with"?

No.

Why?

If these guys had been civilian engineers - they'd had no problem in coming out and explaining what was done on these sites, prior to s.c. "terrorist attacks". But, their absence tells, what was going on. Para-military workforce doing their clandestine preparations.

On 9-11 we can only witness the outcome from co-ordinated actions, and months, perhaps years of preparations for the event. We can get hints from here and there of the magnitude of the operations.

But the engineers on site prior to the event - where are they, who did they work for, and what was going on? Who else was there? Who controlled the site and access?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

I wonder what they mean...

These fireman are very clearly talking about secondary explosions.

Does anyone have a link to an old thread where this video was debunked?

I did a search but can't find anything specific to this video.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The man is 100% correct! There is so much circumstantial evidence that when put together, makes it undeniable! It sure is easy to see who collects a paycheck for their support of the "official" story!

edit on 14-4-2012 by ajay59 because: to add

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
It sure is easy to see who collects a paycheck for their support of the "official" story!:lol

It sure is.

Virtually every truther posting on ATS must be employed by the guv to look stupid, and by association, discredit the truth movement.

This is undeniable....

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Just because you said that the correct answer is ISRAEL. Israel allegedly planned and executed the attack under the guise that it was middle eastern terrorist.

Just because you said that, the correct answer is THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER. He allegedly planned and executed the guise that it was middle eastern terrorists.

Oh, you're such a conspiracy theory nut.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by nake13

Might it be a possibility that demolition charges were placed in the WTC during its construction in order to facilitate a "clean" collapse in the event that a disaster such as 9/11 occured? As you said in your post your firefighter friend was of the opinion that the rubble from such a disaster could basically fall anywhere,this would make sense to me,much more palatable than thinking that the US government could sacrifice so many innocents for its own ends.

It's not a possibility since nobody would have been allowed to work in buildings, in the centre of a major city mind you, with such explosives in them.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by moniker

It's not a possibility since nobody would have been allowed to work in buildings, in the centre of a major city mind you, with such explosives in them.

That is assuming that the person who's finger was on the "button" and had explosives installed, had any moral value!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Might it be a possibility that demolition charges were placed in the WTC during its construction in order to facilitate a "clean" collapse in the event that a disaster such as 9/11 occured?

Well, if that were the case, then the effort would seem to have been a complete failure, since the collapses of all three of the buildings caused massive damage to surrounding buildings. There were no "clean" collapses that day.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
why are people still talking about this when it has already been proven on numerous occasions that this was a false flag government operation to fear monger and control the people by dissolving our rights through fear.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Moderators, can we please shut down all these "I heard it from a top official but can't tell you who or provide any evidence" type threads?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Well, my friend who is a search and rescue paramedic (at the time he was an EMT) worked the pile for 5 straight days, starting about 20 minutes after the second tower fell. He was about a block or two away from Building 7 when it came down and he heard NO controlled demolition explosions. He says the side of the building facing the twin towers was severely damaged and he has no doubt it came down due to the damaged caused by debris falling on it from the towers collapse.

So, there you have it. I can no more or no less prove what I'm saying than the OP can. Believe me if you like, or not, I can't really control that. All I know is this is what he told me. I tend to believe my friend on this matter because he's one of my very best friends. Not that that should mean anyone who's reading this.
edit on 4/14/2012 by LifeInDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
reply to post by scottromansky

Not so.

Larry lost BILLIONS

Funny thing about truthers, boy, they sure dont like telling the truth.

No, he MADE billions!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

seconded.

It amounts to an appeal to an unknown authority.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
If you listen to the FDNY Dispatch radio recordings on 9/11, you will hear them talking about secondary explosions quiet a bit.

archive.org...

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns
I have been away eating with my family.

I want to explain about him been a TOP person on the Fire Deparment and NYPD. He is no longer a firefighter, he had several health conditions due to inhalation of asbestos, broken knee and other things that doesnt let him work. He trained firefighters and also NYPD officers "rescue and emergency" related, he was very active on both departments. I wont say anymore.

You really don't need to. If this person wasn't Thomas Von Essen then he wasn't the "top person on the fire department". He would have been below Thomas Von Essen in the chain of command somewhere, so that's embellishment number one. This guy of yours also turned out to be a trainer or consultant to the police in rescue and emergency, NOT a "top leader in the police department". That's embellishment number two. Then you said he had "experience in controlled demeolitions", and at best the only technical experience a firefighter would have is to stand off to the side and watch a building come down in case something goes wrong and it set off a fire. That's embellishment number three.

I'm not doubting that you know someone in the NYFD. I'm doubting that you're giving an honest description of what he told you, because with all these embellishments you're adding you're all but admitting you have your "9/11 truther" filter on and you're probably changing "a midlevel firefighter who saw similarities between the controlled demolitions he watched" into "a top firefighter experienced in controlled demolitions told you WTC was blown up" on your own.

I really don't care about why you're embellishing things or even how badly you're embellishing things. What I'd like to know is who originally put the idea there were "Secret controlled demolitions in the towers" to begin with, 'cause it's clear you've been suckered by that baloney before you ever talked to that firefighter for you to even be embellishing things that way. My money is on that con artist Richard Gage.

He was there from the start, they way WTC 1,2 and 7 went down was very suspicious for him and co-workers.

What *I* find suspicious is that the only word of NYFD firefighters who were physically there that have any such suspicions are coming entirely from you truthers. When they're talking to their lawyers, to their union stewards, to reporters, or to anyone else in creation for that matter, not a peep. Would you mind explaining that?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join