It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A firefighter who was at the WTC told me he saw and heard the controlled demolition explosions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
If you want to create a controlled demolition, and at the same time make it look like the planes damage to the building is the cause of the collapse, you would have to plan this in such a precision that, nothing viewed from outside(witneses or news cameras) would suspect anything else, plus the explosives would have to be absolutly placed right, to not get damaged and fail when the planes hit.

You're right it sounds illogical. But what is more illogical is two planes collapsing three buildings to the ground.
One of which landed in its own footprint.

Imposible IMO, i dont think there where any explosives placed in the building, it would be to risky to fail if you want to do it flawless.

But what if they failed? I'm pretty sure they had that possibility covered. We're not talking about a bunch of amateur criminals here after all.

When it comes down to it, the NIST version of the collapse initiation of the towers is bunk, and they didn't even attempt to explain how the collapses continued until complete failure.

If sagging trusses pulled in and broke massive box columns, 4" thick steel walls, then how come the 5/8", and 1", bolts didn't fail first? NIST didn't cover that. If the bolts were stronger than the core columns, why didn't they simply resist the weight falling on them? IF the trusses sagged from heat why didn't they push the columns out first? NIST didn't explain how steel expands when heated, and would push out if they could, and they sag because they couldn't. If they can't push the columns out they wouldn't be able to pull them in either. I guess NIST didn't expect people to question so deeply? The trusses were attached at each end to different size columns, why did they pull in equally? I guess NIST didn't think details mattered?

So we have lightweight floor trusses, sagging from heat expansion, held by weak-point bolts pulling in columns much larger than both?

That is what they're are trying to claim, and we are the nutty ones.

edit on 4/13/2012 by ANOK because: This space for rent, U2U for rates...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by godfather420

Maybe you should light one up.

Being able to tolerate one of your posts... I think you're right!

You know it does promote brain cell growth right?

Indeed, I do... the rat study about 7 years ago confirmed this? In the hippocampus region IIRC?

Something it seems your lacking.

Your post was pretty good until this.

The asbestos problem could be last on their list or even non existant.(sic) Maybe even just a little extra added bonus to the people that pulled this off. This event did not start a war on asbestos, it started a war on terror. Which is the perfect war to have because you can always just create more terrorists.

You brought up the asbestos as a possible reason why Silverstein hired the Terrorists.

The reason they used muslims to pull it off is so they could blame al-ciada(sic) and invade afgahnastan(sic) because thats(sic) where the big boogeyman leader was.

So the reason why they hired Atta et al was to invade Afghanistan? Why?

They then were able to complete a pipeline from the caspian sea full of oil because it had to pass through afgahnistan.

Oh...well that's your opinion. Others believe that the United States prefer using Caspian Sea to Azerbaijan and Georgia and on to the Black Sea to maintain the collective monopoly on regional energy supplies (using Iran & Russia)

Not to mention the opium trade skyrocketed after the U.S. went in, to 93% of the worlds supply today. The soldiers admit that they grow it. I am sure the money goes to black projects and such. Also afgahn marijuana export has went off the charts.

This is 100% true... Well...it was hashish I believe. This must make you happy, huh Mr. 420?

Not too hard to see.

[SNIP]
edit on 4/13/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--Removed TAC Infraction

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

They then were able to complete a pipeline from the caspian sea full of oil because it had to pass through afgahnistan.

Oh...well that's your opinion. Others believe that the United States prefer using Caspian Sea to Azerbaijan and Georgia and on to the Black Sea to maintain the collective monopoly on regional energy supplies (using Iran & Russia)

They are still trying to build this pipeline. Wikipedia explains why it has been stalled forever.

The new deal on the pipeline was signed on 27 December 2002 by the leaders of Turkmenistan, Afghanistan and Pakistan.[7] In 2005, the Asian Development Bank submitted the final version of a feasibility study designed by British company Penspen. ‘Since the US-led offensive that ousted the Taliban from power,’ reported Forbes in 2005, "the project has been revived and drawn strong US support" as it would allow the Central Asian republics to export energy to Western markets "without relying on Russian routes". Then-US Ambassador to Turkmenistan Ann Jacobsen noted that: "We are seriously looking at the project, and it is quite possible that American companies will join it."[8] Due to increasing instability, the project has essentially stalled; construction of the Turkmen part was supposed to start in 2006, but the overall feasibility is questionable since the southern part of the Afghan section runs through territory which continues to be under de facto Taliban control.[8]

Link

My bad for saying they were able to "complete" it. Sorry. They did make the deal though.

edit on 13-4-2012 by godfather420 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-4-2012 by godfather420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
...two planes collapsing three buildings to the ground.

Yep, just as long as you redefine the word "in".

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

You're right it sounds illogical. But what is more illogical is two planes collapsing three buildings to the ground.

In it's own footprint? The debris destroyed the BMCC's Fiterman Hall that had to be rebuilt for 325 million dollars. It also caused extensive damage to the Verizon Building. It's restoration cost over a billion dollars.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I have been away eating with my family.

I want to explain about him been a TOP person on the Fire Deparment and NYPD. He is no longer a firefighter, he had several health conditions due to inhalation of asbestos, broken knee and other things that doesnt let him work. He trained firefighters and also NYPD officers "rescue and emergency" related, he was very active on both departments. I wont say anymore.

You can believe what you want , I'm just saying what he said to me, someone who was there in the rubble, saving people from the start. He told me his medical bills are over $2000 a month due to prescriptions, therapy, respiratory test he needs done every a few months. etc.I bet the government is paying for them not him of course.

He was there from the start, they way WTC 1,2 and 7 went down was very suspicious for him and co-workers.

All I hope is if the government had something to do with this, I HOPE they never do something similar just to justify a new war to "control oil" etc.

edit on 13-4-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
i have done fireproofing both in oilrig construction and buildings one day as a experiment i sat for a hole 30 minutes with a large rosebud gas torch with a 4-5 inch diameter on full .it was water based material like emulsion well as pulled the rosebud away you would never tell heat had been applied to it the metal looked untouched .the sales rep & my employer were both impressed with that stuff . if you follow the work trail in the twin towers you will notice lots of work going on inside the fabric of the building for months before & security dogs being withdrawn maybe they dont like the smell of explosives just thinking

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

I want to explain about him been a TOP person on the Fire Deparment and NYPD.

Perhaps can explain what a "TOP" man is ...?

Table of ranks

Ranks of the FDNYChief of Department

Chief of Fire Operations/Chief of EMS Operations

Assistant Chief/EMS Assistant Chief

Deputy Assistant Chief

Division Chief/EMS Division Chief

Deputy Division Chief/EMS Deputy Division Chief (Deputy to Division Chief or citywide EMS shift supervisor)

Battalion Chief

Captain (Company Commanding Officer, and commanding officer of the firehouse if assigned to an Engine company)/EMS Captain (EMS Station commanding officer or EMS Division shift supervisor)

Lieutenant (Company Officer)/EMS Lieutenant (shift supervisor, desk or conditions)

Firefighter (5th through 1st Class, one class being achieved for each year of service after probation up to five years)/EMT/Paramedic

Probationary Firefighter (often referred to as "Probie", as slang for rookie)/Provisional EMT/Provisional Paramedic

NYPD

Title Insignia Uniform Shirt Color Badge design Badge color Badge

Chief of Department White Medallion with eagle and stars silver-gold, silver stars

Bureau Chief Medallion with eagle and stars

Assistant Chief Medallion with eagle and stars

Deputy Chief Medallion with eagle and star

Inspector Medallion with eagle silver-gold

Deputy Inspector Laurels and crown with oak leaves

Captain Laurels and crown

Lieutenant Medallion

Sergeant (sleeve) Dark Blue Shield with eagle yellow gold

Detective (grades 3–1) Medallion

Police Officer Shield silver

Probationary Police Officer

Cadet Slate Blue

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
maybe those bangs were the compression of the floors pancaking ?

the CD story is just so silly

the "pearl harbor" theory, has legs in my opinion. for some reason reasonable and plausible theories get no attention

weird

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer

Oh, I know that guy too. He told me to tell you to stop putting words in his mouth and making up stories about him or he's going to do I don't know what. He sounds pissed, so you better knock it off. He also said to tell you to tell your mom that he left his wallet on her nightstand.

Im not going to waste my time with you.

Mmm---Hmmm.

My point was that your provision of second-hand interpretations of events experienced by someone else 10 years ago is a little less than convincing. Especially since you are posting under a pseudonym.

Here: let Dave take over typing..................

..........................................Okay, this is Dave. Cdesigns, You know who I am. Quit putting words in my mouth. If I want to give my testimony on ATS, I'll be the first to let you know. When you repeat what other people say, you inevitably distort their meaning. Especially in cases like this, where you have no experience or knowledge of the subject matter. You are embarrassing me, and the uniform I wore. Knock it off. And tell your mom I said hi.

Over and out....................

............Okay, It's Gene here again.

See what I mean?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Theres a really comprehensive collection of testimony and statements from emergency workers on the scene during the events of 9-11 that you've probably never heard of, I've got a link to it on an old thread somewhere but if somebody knows what I'm talking about and can get another link for it, please do it's pretty damning, the lot of it. No wonder they weren't allowed to testify to the 9-11 commission. Also talks alot about the decontamination procedures, spreading sand and spraying water and collecting clothing were standard practice for radioactive site cleanup. You should get your friend to add his story to the collection.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

if it was the government doing this on purpose just to have an excuse to go overseas, its just sick.

Yes power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

The video below is Generał Wesley Clark and he describes a conversation he had before 911.

The video below is by Retired 4 Star General and former Democratic Presidential candidate Wesley Clark criticizes the course of U.S. foreign policy in the wake of September 11, 2001, and reveals the U.S.'s plans to invade 7 countries in 5 years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, and Iran.

911 accomplished 2 things:

1) it gave our government the excuse to invade another country and 2) To erase some of our amendments, take away more of our freedoms. Laying the ground work for the New World Order Bush Sr. promised us. The Bushes, every single one of them are the nastiest pieces of work in the galaxy, not even planet, galaxy.

And most of you didn't even see how corrupt our government has become.

Our government is selling arms, training terrorists, will award big contracts to "rebuild" Iraq to "friends" of TPTB and importing drugs into our country but most of you just keep allowing yourselves to be dumbed down, distracted and divided.

It's time for some real change.

Works every time. People are so easy to manipulate.

Ever wonder what the next false flag will be and how many of you will blindly go along with it because you still trust these crooks?
edit on 13-4-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I wonder what they mean...

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Great. You nailed it. A firefighter who was at the WTC told you! Nice...

Case closed then!

Guess we can all go home now...

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
There are two words for you....................
LAVON AFFAIR.....google that baby, itll pretty much set the scene......Your goverment is screwing with your heads big time...and getting away with it......

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
My "logic" view.

The planes hit the towers, i think we can all agree on that, my judgement is from the videos showing the planes hit.

The towers start to collapse from the area the planes hit, and collapse step by step from the added weight of the floors above.

If you want to create a controlled demolition, and at the same time make it look like the planes damage to the building is the cause of the collapse, you would have to plan this in such a precision that, nothing viewed from outside(witneses or news cameras) would suspect anything else, plus the explosives would have to be absolutly placed right, to not get damaged and fail when the planes hit.

Imposible IMO, i dont think there where any explosives placed in the building, it would be to risky to fail if you want to do it flawless.

The only thing that makes me think it's an inside job, is the Pentagon crash.
edit on 13-4-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-4-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

What about WTC 7? Last I checked it was not hit by a plane...Hmm. THAT is what makes me question this story this most, because it is not even that plausible, the official explanation I mean.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join