It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a drugged viewer

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by kastinyque
Happy belated birthday.

Thanks...I'm getting back into the swing of things.

On a bit of a humorous note Im one of those odd people who like dumpsters, I have a beautiful picnic basket wich my housplant is now residing on, the tv in my livingroom, as well as a vaccum cleaner all obtained from the dumpster lol. Im always checking it for new "treasures" (one persons trash....), although I do not dig through it, I just check when I take my own trash out. I'm also always looking at the scraps on the ground when I go for a walk, I've been doing this as long as I remember, and unlike the dumpster thing I don't really know why.

Maybe it's normal human behavior, after all. There's a lot of drama in this condo community (there's a lot of drama in a small town, period). So there's always guys getting thrown out by their girlfriends, and along with that comes the guys' STUFF! Tee-shirts are the only things I keep, though (I know men too well to wonder where everything else has been). Since I have access to a material sanitizer (a $25K washing and drying system) I sterilize them first.

While I was reading this , early on a question popped into my head , but I dont know what signifigance it holds, During your mothers pregnancy and/or delivery of you were there any oddities?

Actually, yes. I was born with my umbilical cord wrapped around my neck. It had to be cut immediately to prevent asphyxiation.

IMO you seem like a strong person who has had to endure alot of mental stress caused by these "gifts". I hope you can find the guidence you desire to control them. Best wishes.

Thank you so much. It was very nice to come home and read your post. Had a terrible day, which I will blog about tomorrow.

Dot.

Edited for BBC'ing

[edit on 21-10-2004 by dotgov101]

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   
You have a very interesting story. I can't imagine how you can even function taking so many medications. If you haven't seen it already, you might want to catch "Garden State," an indie movie by Zach Braff (sp?), the star of "Scrubs." I am really anti-medication (especially long-term). I've seen what it did to my mother, who has been on every possible med for schizophrenia and now shakes uncontrollably (it's not Parkinson's). She has to take a side-effect pill to counteract all the side effects, and it doesn't help much. They are really harmful!

BTW, I had a "thought" (not really a voice, just a thought I recognized as not my own) tell me to watch out for a car running a red light, too. I looked around and proceeded to go, when just before I got to the intersection, a car zoomed through the light like a bat out of hell. I thought it was my guardian angel, though I'm not at all religious.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join