It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a drugged viewer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Wow, it's pretty brave of you to tell a story like that. There's a lot of things about me that I could never talk about because I don't want people to use it against me on this site, or disrespect me (I contribute to the political debate section a lot). Good job.

[edit on 3-10-2004 by Herman]

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
You have a gift wrapped in a curse. Embrace it. You have purpose beyond your understanding. I believe you have two powers struggling for influence over you, as if one needed you and the other needed you out of the way. You are a gateway to the supernatural, and are destined for power in the next world.

Develop yourself and be ready for the time when your talents will be necessary.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I believe that stuff but it could be a pshycological 'Gift' i mean certain things pretain upon me, I don't want to seem like a freak but more things have been rvealed in dreams, then through very strange happenings, for instance.

-I can look at peoples eyes, if they are wide open I can tell exactly what the person is, or was like. An Empath almost.
-I know when someone is watching me, and how much focus upon me there is.
-I can tell when an imminent dange is upon myself or friends.
-I see things in dreams that have already happened, but I was never informed for instance:
Saw my Aunt and Uncle in the car crash and Saw my Uncle die, but was informed the day after the dream.
Saw my Great-Grandmother fall and break her arm the day after it happened yet I wasn't informed.
Saw my grandmother break her arm the day before/and after it happened.
-I can Glimpse what people really look like on the inside, or see people's 'Astrol Projection'

But one thing I want to warn you about.
I'm no scholor or anything, but the Devilish person you saw was a Demon, Demons and Angels fight on something known as the "Astral Plane" The Stral plane is where a Soul, or Super-Natural beings come and can be seen, what you saw was either Satan, or one of his Lesser-Demons. I think you are brave, and all of those things are gifts from The Highest Being. But if that Devilish being comes again. Scream, scream or pray. But a final aspect is this.

I want to acknowledge your bravery, (Or your apititude to lie) On doing this. Being able to say those things without fear is amazing. Truly amazing.

CCGL

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Sorry for the late response. North Dakota doesn't have the best signal strength when it comes to digital cable. I was able to peek at your posts earlier, but the cable modem would kwrap out.

Thank you for all who replied...it is very difficult for me to answer a lot of questions directly now because I'm spending too much time trying to focus on the answers through meditation and seclusion, but I have the feeling that I need "training" with someone more experienced than myself. The past three days I have worn myself thin. I had to call in to work today, because my body and mind became physically and mentally confused.

I assume a number of people shrugged off my prior post. Perhaps I threw too much onto the table by suggesting there are too many people on this plane; that it is my belief that it causes mental and world-wide corruption. I stand strong by this. Do you ever hear of Buddhist monks killing each other, waging war against globalization, or trying to establish trade with the Western world?

No. They merely have a higher sense of consciousness than most of us possess. We possess a consciousness, but use very little of it. We talk very little about it...except to say we had a nightmare last night...but all scientists and non-scientists agree upon that fact.

Science and experience from others support my "coming out." However, these two establishments also support my diagnosis. The number one symptom of a schizophrenic? Believing they have powers that others do not.

What an impasse, eh? Is she crazy, or is she a viewer?

All I can tell you is that my visions do come true, and that I see entities and beings from other dimensions. You can deem me as being crazy, or you can deem me a viewer. I have been called both, so neither will bother me.

Fondest regards,
Dot.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Your dream sounds very similar..

What do you mean ? Can you elaborate a bit further please.

Deep

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
The pills supress your gift. Let your gift increase and grow stronger.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I have dreams of pre and post-apocalyptic earth. They do not scare me anymore, as there is absolutely nothing I can do that will affect the outcome. Though a Christian, I have yet to study the Book of Revelations. I do not know anything in-depth about what the Bible projects. I am not ready to read it...

But I read the Bible, verse by verse. I also listen to my minister online once a week. He is currently teaching us about the life of Paul. I know that to those who aren't Christians that the Bible has many anomolies, especially with timelines. How did so-and-so live 150 years, how can a man survive in within a whale...I know, I know.

The strange timeline of the Bible intrigues me. What also intrigues me is that the prophecies within the Bible are worded by men who possibly did not know what they were viewing. How can a 1000 something year-old writer describe a missile, mushroom cloud, television set, cell phone, volcanic eruption, etc.?

He simply can't. And the things I view are unexplainable, but I try, and I try, to at least explain these things to myself. Then, if I have the energy, I type them here. There is no finger pointing or Freudian analyses by posting here (Thank God), and I truly thank the readers for this.

Note: All quoted words followed by question marks are the only way I can describe them.

All will begin with an identification system for the entire population. This identification system will classify us by similarities in our genetic structure. These simliarities will involve our psychological profile, which by this time will easily identified by swabbing our saliva. Most will be herded into pre-fabricated "camps?"; our genetic structure will determine which camp we will go to. The shared genetic structure will be seen as very fair, as families will be placed together.

The social elite, government elite, financial moguls, and their families and friends will go into "sanitized?" buildings that can be sealed shut from within. They will be aware of these locations and their purpose ahead of time, and will help finance them. These buildings can be found near or within every large metropolitan area, especially "runways?". Some already exist, others have yet to be built. They are designed to fit into the landscape or cityscape. All are managed by a government agency that is highly funded and well-known. It will not be the CIA or FBI or DHS...it will be a "boring?" department. All buildings will have advanced communication technology via satellite, because something will go wrong with "fiber-optic?" technology. The satellite will be the back-up mode of communicating.

Many sealed within will develop claustrophobia or depression and be terminated by the group "leader?" or "commander?."

I see planes falling out of the sky. Not just passenger, but an equal amount of fighter planes.Some of the planes have lost just a piece of the fuselage or wing, others are torn to shreds. There will be survivors on the ground foraging for food, but they avoid all meat. Just plant material here and there. Empty cities and towns. Some with two or three survivors per town. Only hospitals will be looted for antibiotics and a "vitamin?" liquid solution that people will inject into themselves. They will not care about sharing needles. This solution will run out quick, and soon everyone will be emaciated and scouraging fields. All pharmaceutical companies can not be raided, they will be sealed shut, with survivors within. These survivors have not been briefed about the situation, they will be taken by surprise. They are only trained about how to survive an accident within the complex.

There will be no time nor personnel for martial law. Almost all law and military enforcement will either "defect?" or go AWOL, except for those within the sealed sanitary buildings. The living conditions within these buildings will have "mid-range?" hotel-like atmospheres. No windows, but very attractive within. Each building will contain hundreds of people who helped "pave?" the project.

Fortunately, I am not one of them. Neither are you. The "end?" will not happen in the current human "life-span?. However, we are starting to see the very beginning of the decline. There is absolutely nothing we can do, individually or world-wide, that will prevent this from happening. All prior mass civilizations reached a peak before their decline. Ours will do the same. It is all part of the "circle?."

The concept of the circle needs to be understood.

Dot.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Well I can tell you about the I.D.'s, current conspiracy is going gaga over RFID chips.

Planes falling out of the sky, missing pieces, my guess, and that's guess only, is targeted directed energy weapons. Tesla's deathray, or some kind of high-speed Sonic or radio-wave based vibration weapon.

These camps you speak of, perhaps they are allready in place. Or there will be fair enpugh warning for them to go up. Which leads me to believe we will know in advance. Perhaps the whole asteroid thing, is on target, pardon the pun. The radiation from the asteroid, would taint biological organisms first. Eating old plant matter and new alike would still be bad, unless we find some sort of agriculture which is radiation resistant. Perhaps we even bio-engineer vegatables to be resistant, and also to contain missing vitamins and proteins that are necessary for survival.

Hmm, Scary thoughts,

-ADHDsux4me
P.S. Any idea when this Apocalypse will take place 75, 100 years?

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
ADHD, judging by the technological similarities between my visions and the present time, I hypothesize it will occur just after the next century, unless an event occurs before then that suppresses our advancements in technology. However, the fact that I saw groups of people in today's aircraft and that I saw modern fighter-jets could be a metaphor created by my subconscious. Perhaps this will occur much later, when the common masses will truly rule the sky at a fraction of today's prices.

Example...when I foresaw the shuttle explosion upon re-entry, I saw the woman in orange as being on an airplane, not a shuttle. I should have known at the time, as she was wearing an "X?" shaped seatbelt, rather than a lap belt. She was very tan. She was found with pieces of her belt.

On a lighter note, yesterday I "heard?" an alarm clock going off. I kept telling Ted, "There's an alarm going off. There's an alarm going off. Someone's oversleeping and it's bugging the !@#$ out of me..." He said he didn't hear a thing, that it was my IMAGE-ination (I like wordplay). When he left for lunch, he had to go across the building to get to his truck, and sure enough...12 apartments away, an alarm clock was beeping away, though he could barely hear it through the door..

Now if I can just figure out the federal deficit...

Dot.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
hi dot, it has been a while, and sorry if my last message was not too the point, however, I did find something you were talking about earlier when you discussed the different levels and the beings that where associated with those levels.

This is this guy from Brazil named Tregihino(?), not sure on the spelling, but he has a few books out, and they discribe almost exactly what you are talking about. He discribes a similar cycle that has taken place and that before when this happen it was through the use of atomic energy that caused the collapse of the first cycle. What he basically says is that we used the atomic energy for personal gain, when we were warned not to for the higher beings for saw distruction.

The what happen was that the energy got out of control and the races split up. Half went underground in hugh caves and after something like 1000yrs some came back up to the surface, but had to return. those that did not would never be allowed to come back, and he goes on to discribe that when they came up that the humans had changed, but still retained some characteristics. He was saying that the humans that were found were the pre-historic man. He says the ones that came up and stayed are the chinese race of people.

He goes on to talk about the race that inhabits the higher realms and the purpose of what humans are really all about.

The name of the books is "Calling Humanity" by Jose Triguerinho you might find some answers there.

once again thanks for telling me your story, sorry about the last response

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hello ! All this is way to complex for me to underseand but I for some reason think that you should get hour hands on a copy of Vapor Trails by the band RUSH Listen to it , It may help. God Is Love , and he is Creative. So We Are Also !!

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hello again . I just finished reading this page. Seems I skipped ahead too quicklly. You dream seems to have a vision like qualitiy to me. Most profound. The other side of the coin may be what most remote veiwers claim too see when the look into the future time line ------that most of mankind are living in caves and under ground. This\ is indeed scary . Still .... I think that you would like Vapor Trails if you have not already heard it, -Roger and out-

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Hi dodgov101,

Thank you for sharing about your life. It is very interesting,
especially about the suited demon experience--most profound!

Glad you have met someone that accepts and loves you.
Perhaps your guardian angel has been warning you about things.

I have the gift of prophetic dreams, particularly when a relative
is to die within 6 months to a year. I'll have 3 vivid dreams about
that person dying in one night and wake up immediately after
each dream, because they are so startlingly real. I'm normally a
sound sleeper.

Also I can sometimes tell when someone has cancer before they
are diagnosed, and even before they have gone to a doctor. I can
tell by their eyes more than anything else--that death is near. It
is like I am looking at their spirit, and I can tell their spirit is preparing
to slowly fade away and leave their bodies.

Women are definately more intuitive than men, in my experience.
I am keenly attuned to observing the tiniest nuances in people's
behavior, body language and expressions, so I can pick up on the
tiniest clues and guess correctly based on those hints alone.

It must be very difficult to live with what you're experiencing, and I
pray you heal mentally, emotionally, spiritually and physically.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Well, I don't have much to add to this thread but WOW! You have had a very stormy life indeed. I hope things get better for you ... but the drugs ... that is quite a bit.

I wish you well.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Sometimes its how you look at it
Somtimes one views something as a problem that another would view as a gift.
Its doughtful this is going to leave, so it would seem to be best to attempt to understand it and use it to your advantage, dont medicate it. maybe best to recategorize, whats going on, if you can make a place in your mind to catalouge so to speak, seperate it like its own litle bookshelf as a refference to recall on without trying to analyze and breakdown every episode. Keeping a line drawn between the realtime daily routine and the episodes, might make it easier to connect the dots so to speak. Some better well know psycics might be able to help you understand how to structure this information in your mind so you can get the most out of what you are hearing and or seeing.

just an observation, not sure what prompted me to write it

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I've been spewing off lots of visions and senses at home lately. I think it is because I've been in excruciating pain for four days now (corrective jaw and tooth surgeries). Pain seems to stimulate that part of my brain. Pain and the lack of stimuli.

In the past four days, I've predicted three visitors to the house. Two of them I was able to name, the third I could only say it was a colleague of Ted's. Since we never get visitors the guys listened this time. Within my body, I know that I have a dry socket and an abcess in my jaw - complications from the surgeries. I am learning how to focus my energies toward healing and regeneration, so I am practicing that to help my body. On the first day of practicing, swelling went down 25%. If I am not completely better in two days I will go to my physician. I know the surgeons who did this to me are insurance scam artists. One of them in particular has a bad aura, filled with greed and lust.

I am now able to recognize other viewers by their smaller auras. Some of them are clinically insane, some of them have done spiritually awful things in their pasts, but some of them have reconciled themselves and evoke a peaceful circle around themselves. Unfortunately, this group is the smallest.

There's a lot of us wandering around. One lady I saw during the summer goes through dumpsters as a hobby. In truth, she is set for life financially but is obsessed with dumpsters. Others like to investigate every scrap on the ground. Not many seem to hold a job. Too much stimuli, maybe? Too much responsibility as it is?

The lucky ones profit from their gifts, but they fill in a lot of gaps with their own thoughts and phrases. The lucky ones aren't in phone books, online, or on tv. They work as a team somewhere, they have been grouped together and are guarded. They rarely get the opportunity to venture out, because stimuli from "Outside" dampens a lot of visions. But they have total freedom to come and go as they choose. They just choose not to.

I know it sounds like an alien race, but they're/we're not. We are all human. We simply use a part of our brain that most don't venture into. When we speak out about it, we're labeled as crazy and abnormal. The lucky ones have the ability to keep mum... but imagine having to be silent and sit still as someone screams into your ear. Not an easy task.

I need to train myself around the guys. They only like to see me "work" when something is lost (like an Xbox joystick-God help us if the Xbox has a problem), or when they have a problem that might impact their future. But even then they only hear what they want to hear. I think society is the same way.

I wish you knew how hard it is to act like you...
Dot.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Hmmm, well I guess a small aura isnt always a bad thing...

Its unfortunate we live in a society that only greets perfection and does not accept being wrong for an answer, though none of us have been inocent of either. This generation needs a stern wake-up call, until that happens people who are different or have seen the different or try to report the different will always be labeled. If you are strong you can look past this injustice!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   
hi dot hope you are well, spaceghost here...again

do you think that others would have the ability to learn what you possess...and i think that you truly have a gift...i mean i would like to try and help others, for i am tired of living in a consumer me society and would love to something that could help others...even help fix my own insecurities...i do things to help others, but often feel like it goes unnoticed...any words of wisdom or truth...chinese saying..."what is sharp to the ear is good for the heart"

anyway thanks for more of your fascinating life...perhaps a book is inorder...you difinitely need to get out there and use that gift to help others...there are people looking, like i am to find people like you.

good luck dot gov and i hope that you find inner peace one day and your partner learns to appreciate all that you have.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Yes, I think it can be learned.

I think of Buddhist monks. They use starvation techniques not only of the stomach, but of the mind. They go days without sleeping or without contact from other human beings.

Native Americans use smoke ceremonies, peyote (several tribes), rhythmic, hypnotic dances.I know very little about either group, but what I do mention I know is a fact.

Both of these groups would be labeled as insane if they were to be seen individually by a psychiatrist. However, they are able to achieve visions on a different plane of existence. I am not saying to starve yourself and take meth for a week. . .that is in no way natural. What I am saying is that it can be achieved by anyone - if they have a teacher.

I am without one. I allow my dillemma to rule my life. I have no choice - part of me thinks that they are what kept me alive through thick and thin. It hurts a lot to think/write about them, because I'm going against the grain. It's to the point of where it scares my family. I post as much as I can about it on ATS, but there are times in the middle of writing when I must stop...

A book? I've been published once, long ago. It was a short story for a magazine in Europe. I've written a full manuscript and am working on another.

Alas, everything I write here is already copyrighted by ATS.

Dot.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dotgov101
Yes, I think it can be learned.

Alas, everything I write here is already copyrighted by ATS.

Dot.

then, maybe, take up the piano again...
what was it...20 years ago, you were 'accomplished' or savant on piano?

then, sorta, dropped that connection / communication with body/brain/spirit

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join