reply to post by jjf3rd77
No matter how you sugar coat what you are saying it basically amounts to this:
The USA can take steps to defend itself from foreign aggression. Enemies of the USA cannot. If they do, they must suffer the wrath of the USA.
1) The building of bomb shelters and facilities thousands of feet underground.....America did that during the cold war. Are you saying that Iranians
cannot have underground bases and shelters but Americans can? Illogical.
2) are massing an Islamic regime/military of underestimated power.....standard operating procedure for a national army. Every army amasses troops,
provides training, acquires weaponry, ETC. Not only do you want enemies of the USA without infrastructure you want them defenseless as well.
3) Obama's sanctions has only made Iran more powerful with their oil issues.....I guess obama should not have provoked them huh?
4) They have been choosing its business partners and allies quite questionably......The USA has been doing this since the great depression. Where is
your outcry against questionable american alliances?
5) They are aligned with places such as Cuba, which has been a long time enemy of the US and Russia, which are quietly funding their military program
and are building armies as well..........This one is easy. Of course they are making an alliance with a nation that has suffered a decades long
embargo for the horrible crime of nationalizing their resources(IE taking control away from USA). USA also funds its satellite allies. Why are you
surprised that Russia does as well?
6) Let's not forget the mocking Iran did to us by sending Obama a model toy drone in a box. Very poor strategy Mr. President. That was not an act of
war?...............HAHA. I suppose when a nation invades a different nations sovereign airspace with drones one can expect a comic incident every
once in a while.
With those politicians you listed....it is no wonder that we are in such a dire predicament. Too many USA politicians have a GOD complex. It's a
shame we can't treat with these nations with honesty and integrity. It goes along way.
I loved this little gem of yours.
And somehow I don't trust them.
Here is some news. They don't trust you either. I am not surprised at all of these turn of events. It is to be expected when your country scorns
diplomacy for the straight forward method of hostile takeover. It is bound to create enemies. What I can't seem to grasp is how people in the
states consider these things hostile actions when they are in fact reactions to hostility.