It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UN Meets on Looming WWIII

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Originally posted by satron
I would be building bomb shelters too, if I ran a country being threaten by foreign powers, because I'd want to protect my people.

Playing with Nuclear Weapons is a national security and is one of the highest national security issues. Just because us everyday people do not understand all of the intricacies involved doesn't mean it shouldn't be taken seriously...and the defend their country excuse is a poor one at best since they have admitted they are researching nukes but claims they would never use them. And somehow I don't trust them.
edit on 13-4-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

What nuclear weapons? Pics?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Quite laughable that's not how international relations works.IDK why not ask Iran to supply some pics if you are so curious. You could even try going there and try to get into one of their facilities as an inspector. Oh wait, they didn't let the inspectors in!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Quite laughable that's not how international relations works.IDK why not ask Iran to supply some pics if you are so curious. You could even try going there and try to get into one of their facilities as an inspector. Oh wait, they didn't let the inspectors in!

Oh, wait! Neither do we! And neither does Israel! You better call the UN and get some troops sent over to protect the world from the crazy Americans, who seem to be spreading their empire throughout the entire middle east (under false pretenses thus far), and murdering hundreds of thousands (millions?) of civilians!

Where is the proof that Iran is building / has nuclear weapons? Or even enriching uranium past 20%? --- Please let me know.

You can't say "ask them for proof" when you are the one making the accusations. Innocent until proven guilty? Or is this Minority Report, and we're doing pre-crime now?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
I'm sick of people saying Iran are building a nuclear weapon and that it is a threat to USA.

I mean, say they managed to make 5 of them- the USA has how many thousand?

Would they really use it? If they had a nuke and used it- firstly it would be shot out of the air, and secondly Iran would then be wiped off the planet by America.

Iran has the right to nuclear energy like any country- they are wasting their oil on domestic use, within 75 years or less they will run out, they are one of the biggest consumers of oil in the world, this isn't make up, they may well need to really on another energy source.

And their economy suffers because the US poses ever tightening sanctions on them. So if they want nuclear energy, why can't they have it like Israel?

Why does America, on the other side of the planet have any right to declare who has nuclear energy or not, aren't they supposed to be disarming their own unbelievably large stock pile of nuclear weapons?

100% Agreed!

Sometimes I think this is fantasy land.

How is it that the country, the very people that bring you Fluoride Water, FEMA Camps, Financial Corruption, Big Pharma, Martial Law, Terrorism (yes, they promote the very concept of it, because face it folks, how many of you know someone who's had a car accident versus someone who has been exposed to a terrorist attack, excluding the fictation 9/11), Golf of Mexico oil spill, financial hitmen, chemtrails, kill their own presidents and peace keepers, bring you GM crops, Aspartine and MSG, to name but a few....

...how is that these same people, are trusted with NUCLEAR WEAPONS? How is it that they create a selective group and endow themselves with the sole permission to have nuclear weapons to their hearts content, and then make a rule saying that if you do not belong to this group you may not make nukes? These above mentioned people are the ones you TRUST??

So tell me, nay, I beg you, please actually name me, point by point, how many deaths have the USA caused directly through war which they have instigated claiming it is for the good of that country when in fact it is because that country is still free from the WORLD BANK?
How many dearth have they caused in other countries,indirectly through agendas, to citizens of other nations? How many countries did the US attack first?

Now tell me, since the beginning of record keeping, how many nations has Iran attacked? How many deaths to other nations has Iran caused? What agendas (hidden or openly) has Iran forced upon other nations to contribute to the (non well) ill being of others of other nations?

Ask yourself, are you born with a view on Iran due to your country's indoctrination or is it really your own? What have they done to YOU. Personally?

Since when can I create a game, invite other players, and then make a rule that anyone else who does not play on the same gameboard as me, may not play the same game?

I dont get it.

Never will.

You! Personally! What has Iran done to you??

What has the US done to/for you???????

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by QUANTUMGR4V17Y

Oh, wait! Neither do we! And neither does Israel! You better call the UN and get some troops sent over to protect the world from the crazy Americans, who seem to be spreading their empire throughout the entire middle east (under false pretenses thus far), and murdering hundreds of thousands (millions?) of civilians!

You can't say "ask them for proof" when you are the one making the accusations. Innocent until proven guilty? Or is this Minority Report, and we're doing pre-crime now?

But it's perfectly acceptable for the Middle East to go on and murder their own citizens as long as we stay out their way it's all good! Yes, we have been asking for proof of these Nukes for years and Iran has refused to show them to us!!! It's not a huge American evil conspiracy. It's just playing dumb by Iran because they are mocking us! You are picking the wrong battle here, my friend. Sure, America can easily blow up all of Iran and any other country. But we don't. If we were truly that evil we would. But we don't! I wonder why? Is it because we have some moral high ground where that thing is concerned? Whereas North Korea and Iran will not hesitate to use such Nukes especially if the right parties insulted them or their religious traditions

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

You make no sense.

Moral high ground

Tell that to the people who's relatives perished in ww2 as a result of the only nukes used on a civilian population in an act of war.

This isn't a good guy/bad guy thing, this is geopolitics, and every country is essentially out to protect their interests by using their best resources wether that be intellectuals, idealists, manpower, or base materials..to try and further their agenda.

Iran by their selves are no damned threat. The only reason we haven't decimated them yet isn't because we're the good guys
... try the fact that Iran has crazy mountainous terrains, and ties to great powers such as China and Russia. At some point, it becomes worth our while to take the risk and enter a great war, because there is no civil way out of the mess humanity has collectively created.

As resources continue to dwindle, climate continues to change rapidly, and the population continues to increase, priorities and agendas will shift, yet fools will continue to suck up this propaganda that Iran is evil, or an actual threat, or what have you.

It's hogwash. This is about securing resources for our team and blocking them off from our adversaries.

End of story.
edit on 13-4-2012 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

Tell that to the people who perished in ww2 as a result of the only nukes used on a civilian population in an act of war.

haha horrible excuse! WWII would have gone on much much longer and much more deadlier if we didn't drop the bomb. People STILL would have died!

This isn't a good guy/bad guy thing, this is geopolitics, and every country is essentially out to protect their interests by using their best resources wether that be intellectuals, idealists, manpower, or base materials..to try and further their agenda.

I am wrong? But you contradict yourself here. You say the above and then you say that because America think Iran is a threat she shouldn't protect her own interests? When the entire American Military and Obama himself says that Iran is a threat? Why do you trust our enemies moreso than our government? Sure our government is bad, but our enemies are worse and wouldn't hesitate to kill you. Unless you were Muslim and from Iran!

So I think you make no sense when you talk about geopolitics and then say US shouldn't win the game because Iran has a right to try to win the game too...Trust me we both would be better off if Iran didn't have as much power as US does.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Agreed,

also the fact that Iran does not owe the World Bank maybe?

Iran has done nothing, ever to any other nation.

Moral high ground?!?!?!

The USA has done extreme damage to their own and most other nations through many many rotten comodities, financial corruption, instigated wars under false agendas, FEMA camps and such, food agendas, health agendas, and much much more!

Please read my previous post.

I would rather trust Iran with my life, than America.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Look, people are free to see where your reasoning is slipping.

Your counter points are illogical, missing the point, and you don't accurately interpret what I said.

I'll leave it to the community here to discern if you are missing the mark or not.

/thread

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

One person in this forum thinx he has totally missed the potty. But then, my posts in this thread seem to be ignored.

Sometimes I feel so angry at the selfrightous United States of America who is out to devide and concor, selfishly, greedily, like a naughty child that has to have it all! They do not unite, they devide to the extreme.
And still that will not be enough. They are already selling up the moon, and Mars as if it is theirs to sell.

Leave Iran alone! They have left you alone.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnlimitedSky

Leave Iran alone! They have left you alone.

No one said the world was fair my friend, it's the system we live in and its the system society created. They left us alone? I think they are spitting and lying in our faces and we have given them years and years to comply with our laws and regulations. Why should Iran get nuclear weapons from and for our enemies?

So just because America got there first we should wait til the rest of the world catches up so we can all fight about crap equally? The logic of utopia or whatever you are fighting for is useless because its not going to happen. The UN meeting in NYC is what is happening right now! It's not fantasy, it's reality. I'd rather discuss that.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

Okay I'll reply to you. You seem a bit more reasonable

Nearly every culture on this earth has become highly patriarchal. The culture changes the social and political spheres, so agendas of dominance and warfare naturally sprout out. This change from a matriarchy to patriarchy happened with the desertification of the Sahara and Asia regions some 10-12K years ago.

Before then, we mostly got along and lived in terrain which provided plenty basic needs for the people, most of the time. So people were peaceful. Give any group of people anywhere on this planet enough resources to lounge around and smoke, drink, eat, poo, and procreate...and they will chill out.

This isn't the case any more. Much has changed, from the climate, to the amount of base resources due mostly to a variety of anthropogenic actions. So countries will fight each other. The US simply had a ton of resources and land to exploit, and enticed a lot of the brightest minds from all over the world to educate their selves, and be part of "the american dream".

Nothing special about US. We're a conglomeration of all sorts of people. We simply have amassed a ton of patents, tons of crazy tech, and still have the best military in the world. So we're doing our thing. I don't like it. Hell, the people aren't even in control of their own country here! I'd love for their to be some sort of way to end this mess. I'd be willing to take a notch or two down in our standard of livings in order to attempt true world unification and peace..I want star trek, dammit!

I just don't think it's going to happen without another collective trauma to mankind. I hope I am incorrect.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Nearly every culture on this earth has become highly patriarchal. The culture changes the social and political spheres, so agendas of dominance and warfare naturally sprout out. This change from a matriarchy to patriarchy happened with the desertification of the Sahara and Asia regions some 10-12K years ago.

So you want us to live in a desert with nothing all in the name of World Peace? I think your ideal world would be hell to me and a lot of people!

Before then, we mostly got along and lived in terrain which provided plenty basic needs for the people, most of the time. So people were peaceful. Give any group of people anywhere on this planet enough resources to lounge around and smoke, drink, eat, poo, and procreate...and they will chill out.

That's quite a boring unsophisticated life. Wasting our intelligence and progress. How are we supposed to "give" resources to people?

The US simply had a ton of resources and land to exploit, and enticed a lot of the brightest minds from all over the world to educate their selves, and be part of "the american dream".

What's wrong with the American Dream? Why shouldn't people enjoy their intelligence and success in life? Do you want to punish all of mankind for progress?

I'd love for their to be some sort of way to end this mess. I'd be willing to take a notch or two down in our standard of livings in order to attempt true world unification and peace..I want star trek, dammit!

So you want to end the "Evil US Empire" and put what in it's place? You want people to sacrifice for the greater good? When we already know this doesn't solve problems...Come on man quit dreaming!

I just don't think it's going to happen without another collective trauma to mankind. I hope I am incorrect.

Oh right we should all be brainwashed by a one world government! Man you are on a conspiracy site. I'm surprised at this post. I really am, but apparently I am the crazy one here... Jeesh.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

This isn't the case any more. Much has changed, from the climate, to the amount of base resources due mostly to a variety of anthropogenic actions. So countries will fight each other. The US simply had a ton of resources and land to exploit, and enticed a lot of the brightest minds from all over the world to educate their selves, and be part of "the american dream".

I'd be willing to take a notch or two down in our standard of livings in order to attempt true world unification and peace..I want star trek, dammit!

I disagree. There is plenty but the illusion is created that we are overpopulated and under supplied. If humans change the old agenda , (brought to the world compliments of the USA - sarcasm) from making as much of everything as cheaply as possible to manufacturing everything as efficiently and long lasting as possible, we will be preserving our resources financially as well as in raw materials, as well as diminishing waste.

I feel that instead of taking a notch or two down in standard, what is really required is taking it up many notches to maximum efficiency. Of course, for this to happen one massive (yet simple) step needs to be taken, we need to become less selfcentred and devided and more united and selfless.

I do not at all admire America. And I think that some are brianwashed into believing that we do not have the ability or rescourses to make this planet a really good one. War has never worked. Why will it work now?

It is insane to think you will get a different result with the same old action.

It is a mind shift that is needed, not a war.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnlimitedSky

I disagree. There is plenty but the illusion is created that we are overpopulated and under supplied.

We are certainly overpopulated and under supplied. It's not sustainable at all. This is a huge discussion, and I don't have the time, but basically unless we do one of two things:

1. kill off a lot of people

or

2. unite and spread our seed across the galaxy, while first mining moons and asteroids for resources

..then civilization will collapse. I think both will happen..1 then 2. The people are far too divided, and it's pretty much already crunch time.

If humans change the old agenda , (brought to the world compliments of the USA - sarcasm) from making as much of everything as cheaply as possible to manufacturing everything as efficiently and long lasting as possible, we will be preserving our resources financially as well as in raw materials, as well as diminishing waste.

The US didn't start the trend, but we did amplify it and export our culture to the world. I give you that one. As for swapping to long term efficiency vs short term cheap, high volume...lots of things must first change. You must change corporate law. You must change the minds of individuals, and the culture at large, to change the corporate law. You must essentially educate people and expand their intellectual capacities. Yet dysgenics is at play. Yet the education system is lacking where it is most needed for this change to take place, in the US with the youth.

Theoretically, what you say is quite possible. Realistically? I don't think so. Not yet. We must be bitch-slapped and learn our lesson the hard way. Far too many distractions to have enlightened people right now.

I feel that instead of taking a notch or two down in standard, what is really required is taking it up many notches to maximum efficiency. Of course, for this to happen one massive (yet simple) step needs to be taken, we need to become less selfcentred and devided and more united and selfless.

People must be humbled. That requires the collective bitch-slap I mentioned.

I do not at all admire America. And I think that some are brianwashed into believing that we do not have the ability or rescourses to make this planet a really good one. War has never worked. Why will it work now?

It is insane to think you will get a different result with the same old action.

It is a mind shift that is needed, not a war.

I see no reason to accept your premise that war has never worked. Qualify your interpretation of, "worked", please. It is certainly a form of population control. It helps to keep the plebes in check. Perhaps war "worked" quite well for some, for a long time. It seems to be rather insane in the 21st century, but I think we still have some fireworks left to ignite before the kiddos get their fix and decide to make love instead.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

. Sure, America can easily blow up all of Iran and any other country. But we don't. If we were truly that evil we would. But we don't! I wonder why? Is it because we have some moral high ground where that thing is concerned? Whereas North Korea and Iran will not hesitate to use such Nukes especially if the right parties insulted them or their religious traditions

Why do you say "we"? As in the decisions that the american puppets "government" make have anything to do with you. You've been on this website for almost a year now, you should know by now that America is not run by elected government, but by a select few elitest puppet masters. And those people who hide in the shadows are bad, and they would just nuke iran if they posed a real threat. But iran is all part of their plan and they wouldn't be able to maintain making their money if they just nuked them. They're in the business of global domination through currency and they'll do what they have to in order to keep business going well.

fair warning to all who read up to hear. If you haven't realized it by now. this OP, there's something off about him. I'd say disinfo agent. If you know what to look for, it's all there.
edit on 13-4-2012 by swoopaloop because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

They did let inspector in, just not everywhere. If I was a county that was looking down the barrel of another countries threats, I wouldn't let them know about every exact thing that was going on in my country. How stupid of a move is that? You'd only set yourself for further sabotage.

It's not exactly the thing to do in the interests of your people.

What did it matter for Iraq? They did the same thing, yet what did they have? Nothing.

You can allege that they have something, but it's just an allegation. Now there is talk of a war being planned, with lives guaranteed to be lost, over some allegation.

You said that the Iran has/is going to have nukes, yet you want me to prove it for you.

edit on 13-4-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join