It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UN Meets on Looming WWIII

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Iran: Is not truthful about Nuclear Weapons, is not using their uranium for cancer research like they claim, they are building bomb shelters and facilities thousands of feet underground, and are massing an Islamic regime/military of underestimated power. Obama's sanctions has only made Iran more powerful with their oil issues. They have been choosing its business partners and allies quite questionably. They are aligned with places such as Cuba, which has been a long time enemy of the US and Russia, which are quietly funding their military program and are building armies as well. Let's not forget the mocking Iran did to us by sending Obama a model toy drone in a box. Very poor strategy Mr. President. That was not an act of war?

North Korea: Of course, playing with Nuclear Weapons is a national security issue. There is no doubt in my mind that Iran is hiding Nukes because we can see what they are doing. They don't need that much uranium for "cancer." This is FAR different from Iraq where we couldn't even go in there to see. The US has recently declared their attempt to launch a Nuke as a pre-emptive for war. This follows North Koreas shelling of South Korea some two years ago. I think the world got distracted by Iran since then, but the death of the Dear Leader, brought North Korea back into the spotlight.

Syria: Obama supports the syrian rebels but at what cost and how is this not a war the US is directly involved in unlike the administration wants us to believe? The conflict between the government and the rebels have now agreed to a cease fire during today's UN meeting, but cease-fire means that something else can re-trigger it at any time.

The UN is currently meeting in NYC right now to discuss these three issues and they are preparing for war! It is dangerously close to happening.

Sarah Palin, Michelle Bauchmann, Glenn Beck, and Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman all agree with me that this is the new Axis of Evil. Some of these people have even thrown China and Russia into the mix. Especially since China is now playing war games with the Philippines and both China and Russia are quiet backers of the three main countries. Now if you think this post is dis-credited because I mentioned the three conservatives above. Do not judge me or this post solely based on that. Take a look around and see for yourself. You don't have to like those conservatives, just know that there are people talking about these things.

G-8 nations warn on Syria, Iran, North Korea
edit on 13-4-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Aie! Thanks for the thread.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
Aie! Thanks for the thread.

No Problem. More people need to be aware of these UN meetings.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Let's not forget the mocking Iran did to us by sending Obama a model toy drone in a box. Very poor strategy Mr. President. That was not an act of war?

Good post but IMO only a child would think that the above was an act of war.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by freewestray

Only a "child type leader" would send a model drone to a sitting US President in a box!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
FOLLOWING ROCKET LAUNCH FAILURE, SECRETARY-GENERAL URGES DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE’S

REPUBLIC OF KOREA TO AVOID FURTHER ‘PROVOCATIVE ACTIONS’

The following statement was issued on 13 April by the Spokesperson for UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon:

Despite its failure, the launch of a so-called “application satellite” by the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea on 13 April 2012 is deplorable as it defies the firm and unanimous stance of the international community. The launch is in direct violation of Security Council resolution 1874 (2009) and threatens regional stability.

The Secretary-General urges the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea not to undertake any further provocative actions that will heighten tension in the region.

The Secretary-General renews his call on the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea authorities to work towards building confidence with neighbouring countries and improving the life of its people. As the Secretary-General of the United Nations, he reaffirms his commitment to working for peace and stability on the Korean peninsula and helping the people of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, in particular, by addressing the serious food and nutrition needs of the most vulnerable.

taken from www.un.org...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Only a "child type leader" would send a model drone to a sitting US President in a box!

Quite right, but you do know that armadinerjacket does not run Iran dont you?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I would be building bomb shelters too, if I ran a country being threaten by foreign powers, because I'd want to protect my people.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MissCoyote

The UN helps NK? The UN is adressing ressources to NK. ''for the poor''. Nice find, man.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Quite right, but you do know that armadinerjacket does not run Iran dont you?

Leader doesn't mean run.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
I would be building bomb shelters too, if I ran a country being threaten by foreign powers, because I'd want to protect my people.

Playing with Nuclear Weapons is a national security and is one of the highest national security issues. Just because us everyday people do not understand all of the intricacies involved doesn't mean it shouldn't be taken seriously...and the defend their country excuse is a poor one at best since they have admitted they are researching nukes but claims they would never use them. And somehow I don't trust them.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

the fact that you consider obummer to be a sitting president verses one bent over, lends very little credibility to your thread.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I'm sick of people saying Iran are building a nuclear weapon and that it is a threat to USA.

I mean, say they managed to make 5 of them- the USA has how many thousand?

Would they really use it? If they had a nuke and used it- firstly it would be shot out of the air, and secondly Iran would then be wiped off the planet by America.

Iran has the right to nuclear energy like any country- they are wasting their oil on domestic use, within 75 years or less they will run out, they are one of the biggest consumers of oil in the world, this isn't make up, they may well need to really on another energy source.

And their economy suffers because the US poses ever tightening sanctions on them. So if they want nuclear energy, why can't they have it like Israel?

Why does America, on the other side of the planet have any right to declare who has nuclear energy or not, aren't they supposed to be disarming their own unbelievably large stock pile of nuclear weapons?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
the fact that you consider obummer to be a sitting president verses one bent over, lends very little credibility to your thread.

What? He is the President! I'm not defending him at all if you read anything past that line or any of my other threads/posts you would know this.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
I'm sick of people saying Iran are building a nuclear weapon and that it is a threat to USA.

I mean, say they managed to make 5 of them- the USA has how many thousand?

Would they really use it? If they had a nuke and used it- firstly it would be shot out of the air, and secondly Iran would then be wiped off the planet by America.

Iran has the right to nuclear energy like any country- they are wasting their oil on domestic use, within 75 years or less they will run out, they are one of the biggest consumers of oil in the world, this isn't make up, they may well need to really on another energy source.

And their economy suffers because the US poses ever tightening sanctions on them. So if they want nuclear energy, why can't they have it like Israel?

Why does America, on the other side of the planet have any right to declare who has nuclear energy or not, aren't they supposed to be disarming their own unbelievably large stock pile of nuclear weapons?

Because they are not using it for energy purposes. Where are these nuclear powers plants that they claim to be making? Where are all the applications they are using Nuclear Power on? Actually their economy may be crippling but Iran is more powerful than ever because they get direct control on their oil thanks to the sanctions. I am sick of people who endlessly defend Iran and do not understand the circumstances of what they are talking about and continue to blame America for all of the world's problems.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Pfft, I would think that the real spy drone that the US sent over Iran, which was eventually hijacked, would be more of an act of war than sending a toy to that boob of a president.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

Pfft, I would think that the real spy drone that the US sent over Iran, which was eventually hijacked, would be more of an act of war than sending a toy to that boob of a president.

Yeah cause the Iranians don't have Islamic spies or terrorists here.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Stupid argument. If so where are they? why havent they been outed? You dont know? then you have no proof.
Where as, the Iranians landed OUR drone that was flying over THEIR airspace and that dumbass obama has the gall to ask for it back. LMAO

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Stupid argument. If so where are they? why havent they been outed? You dont know? then you have no proof.
Where as, the Iranians landed OUR drone that was flying over THEIR airspace and that dumbass obama has the gall to ask for it back. LMAO

That's why they are called spies IMO! Obama doesn't care if there are Islamic spies here, heck he might even be one of them haha! It's sort of like the communist battle back in the 50s and 60s where you had people who thought the communists were infiltrating everywhere or nowhere.

I agree Obama looked weak begging for the drone back.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

What? He is the President! I'm not defending him at all if you read anything past that line or any of my other threads/posts you would know this.

did i miss sarcasm, i suppose, so my apologies if that's the case.

what it the original intent of your post because i'm missing something here. i do not believe iran is about nukes no, i think it's more of another military money machine. if you look back in history it was the US that encouraged nuclear power in iran when we had a puppet government installed, kind of ironic no?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join