It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Name your faith in four words or less: A Game, for FUN...

page: 6
16
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I am a deist.

vvv




posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by manna2
 



He is Risen
...
Um, .... just gotta ask...
....
your avatar seems quite a non-sequitor to the sentiment of your motto above...!! Mixed signal: deliberate??
LOL



posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Queen Annie For President lol


And on a more serious note…


Knowledge
Truth
Understanding
Love

Are what I believe in…


- JC



posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft
 


Only if you'll be my second! If I'm President then Joecroft is Vice President!

But hopefully we can just remain political virgins, huh?
I like my privacy.





posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38
 





Originally posted by queenannie38
Only if you'll be my second! If I'm President then Joecroft is Vice President!



Thanks, I’ve never been anyone’s second before, if you know what I mean lol



Although I wouldn’t mind having a wingman or even a wing woman lol for that matter. But being a second, would leave me kind of wondering where I went wrong…how I lost the race etc…but thinking about it more deeply, losing to you, wouldn’t feel so bad.



Anyway, I was kind of voting for your spiritual wisdom, knowledge and the research you present, to back it up. I’m impressed; and I’m not easily impressed, so you would definitely be getting my vote, if you were running.


- JC

edit on 14-4-2012 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Kind of cliche-ish, but.....

Born again Christian

Everyone's is so creative, I'll have to try to think of another one more original.



posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes
 

This is ONLY a game.

so is it ok to throw in symbols that don't count as words?

man = species related → God



posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
faithless, fickle, floundering, fool

edit on 14-4-2012 by cloudyday because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by wildtimes
 

This is ONLY a game.

so is it ok to throw in symbols that don't count as words?

man = species related → God

Sure, that's fine!! We're a very liberal operation here.



posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloudyday
faithless, fickle, floundering, fool

edit on 14-4-2012 by cloudyday because: (no reason given)

Love it!!!!
Yeah....feel it, too.



posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft
 


Thank you, Joe!

I don't think it would be that you went wrong or lost the race...simply that you nominated me so then I nominated you...we can easily swip-swap flip-flop as far I'm concerned.

There is no 'I' in team, anyway.



And if I ever have a say-so...you can bet that EVERYONE is going to be a winner and there will be NO Losers...none at all!
edit on 4/14/2012 by queenannie38 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38
 





Originally posted by queenannie38
Thank you, Joe!

I don't think it would be that you went wrong or lost the race...simply that you nominated me so then I nominated you...we can easily swip-swap flip-flop as far I'm concerned.



“swip-swap flip-flop”…I like the sound of that!




Originally posted by queenannie38
There is no 'I' in team, anyway.



Well said, because if there was an “I” in team, then there would be no team.




Originally posted by queenannie38
And if I ever have a say-so...you can bet that EVERYONE is going to be a winner and there will be NO Losers...none at all!



Thanks for the centiments. I’m not sure how clear my last post was, and I know that ultimately there are no losers. But what I meant to say, was that if I was to lose (even an imnaginary election, at that), then losing to you, would be an honor.


- JC



posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I am fool King
edit on 14-4-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Panentheist-Secular Humanist-Pagan

try 2) contradiction?


Embrace the dialectic ambivalence

Sky is God enough

peaceful people, peaceful gods




edit on 15-4-2012 by pthena because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2012 by pthena because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
nonCatholic, nonProtestant, nonOrthodox, Christian



posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes
 


R.I.F.J.

Raving Idiot For Jesus

I like taking words meant as insults and wearing them as badges of honor to make those hurling the insults angry it had zero intended effect.

Fun times.



posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   


How, in four commonly-used terms, do you describe your 'spiritual platform'?
reply to post by wildtimes
 


Slartibartfast is indeed Magrathean.




posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by laterallateral
Not Belief But Knowledge


Oooh, I love that one, can I take it?



posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
This too shall pass.



posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by pthena
reply to post by wildtimes

Panentheist-Secular Humanist-Pagan

try 2) contradiction?


Embrace the dialectic ambivalence

Sky is God enough

peaceful people, peaceful gods






edit on 15-4-2012 by pthena because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2012 by pthena because: (no reason given)


Can I use #2 pthena? Rarely do truth and beauty mingle as they do with this thought. I'm writing it down anyway!



new topics

top topics



 
16
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

log in

join