It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fun Experiment!!! Yay! Cool! Neat!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Hey guys I have a neat experiment to test the validity of government agencies spying on us here.
I'd like to see the turn around time for posting and detainment.

If you didn't do your taxes and you never plan on doing them again, please state it now.

Good luck and I look forward to seeing some fun results.

For the record I did do my taxes, but I did do them on the toilet without washing my hands..

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThisToiletEarth
Hey guys I have a neat experiment to test the validity of government agencies spying on us here.

If you didn't do your taxes and you never plan on doing them again, please state it now.

For the record I did do my taxes, but I did do them on the toilet without washing my hands..

fun fun fun...right!...what do you want someone to do, get audited and pay a fine?? besides, i like my refund, i and the wifey usually go on a weekend mini-vacation...pumping up the economy while having a little fun

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Fair enough. You are ineligible for the experiment.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by ThisToiletEarth

fun fun fun...right!...what do you want someone to do, get audited and pay a fine?? besides, i like my refund, i and the wifey usually go on a weekend mini-vacation...pumping up the economy while having a little fun

Um...its YOUR MONEY dummy that you are getting back, that your wife is spending. So there is NO net gain to the economy by her spending it. In fact, the government made INTEREST on YOUR MONEY while they held it over the past year.

Geesh.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
It's not always my money I get back. I paid a few hundred dollars total in taxes, while getting a tax return of over 8000 dollars. I always file because, thank the dems, the math always works out in my favor. As long as I stay poor, and keep having random ladies pop out my kids, the government will keep paying me more and more money.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ThisToiletEarth

I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that they are watching this and many other forums. There is no need for this experiment.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by subject1145

It is the turn around time between statement and detainment that I am interested in. As I stated in my post, I do believe there are lots of creepy eyes in here.

You are ineligible. Thanks.
edit on 14-4-2012 by ThisToiletEarth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
My employer holds back ten pct of my wages "for tax", and I never get a tax receipt. Quite standard practice here.
In Nam.

new topics

top topics

join