It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cornwall eye-gouge man Shane Jenkin admits blinding girlfriend

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

You'd see a different story if it happened to someone "important"

There is no doubt that we have (at least) a 2 tier justice system.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Of course and that works in reverse too...with celebs and politicians and sports stars getting lesser or no sentences and getting let off of this and that all the time.

Pleas bargains... Gagging orders....super Injunctions... you name it.... if you have the money or status or power... you're above the law.

Shame really

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

he tried to smack me in the back of the head after following me out of the pub - I was watching his shadow, ducked and gave him an elbow which laid him out,

then a couple of weeks later he came after me again saying "you only knocked me down cos I was pissed" so I said "OK we're both sober now, go for it" - same result.

You have to wonder, budski van damme, at the mentality of the poor victim in all of this (his girlfriend) and why she found the brute attractive in the first place. Why would a woman see fit to set up shack with a violent jailbird and expose her children to him?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Silver Star

Despite your puerile attempts at insults I will reply.

Read the article, she states quite clearly why she stayed with him, and I'm pretty sure none of us have the right to judge her, y'know not being perfect ourselves and all.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join