It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the rapture about to happen in 2012 or did it already happen?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Worst rapture check ever! I did get a good laugh off it though. Is there still good in the world? If the answer is "yes" then we have not been left behind. When all good is gone then the "rapture" has happened IMO.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
So you think that this rapture check site is a waste of time?

duh.
Ya' think?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark
Can't happen till after the Anti-Christ arrives and deceives the masses. But it will happen soon. Calculations show that it will happen in 2018 but God will cut it short if he has to. Could be 2012, 2013, basically anywhere leading up to the year 2018.

I'm going with 2016. The Hebrew calendar is most accurate.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Here's the real deal, The Rapture Detector. Its an app for your phone and they also tweet! Lol

It's on my phone right next to my ghost radar app.

rapturedetector.com...

edit on 4/14/2012 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
reply to post by fourthmeal

"Innernet...Is that still around?" -Homer Simpson

< Hey stop making fun of me!

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I forgot to mention that the Rapture has definitely not happened and when it does there will be no doubt. All the children on Earth would be raised to Heaven; even if you are an Atheist your children will be saved. It may seem scary to imagine your children disappearing but the alternative to being left behind is much, much worse! The wrath of God would pour out on earth.

After the Rapture happens there is only 7 years left on Earth anyways depending on if you believe in Pre-Tib, Mid-Trib or Post Trib, (Tribulation). Less if you dont go for Pre-Trib. I assume there will be many airplane wrecks, car wrecks, train wrecks, and all these panicked people running around.

Then some World leader will come forward and most likely blame it on an Alien abductions, Solve the world problems, and require you to go to your local fire department and get an ID chip, free of cost because the government cares for you.

They may also add 5000.00 credits to your chip from the Red Cross. Little benefits that will sound too good to be true but you know how that saying goes!

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
my grandma hasn't been raptured yet so no.

btw i'm probably the Anti-Christ.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Originally posted by micmerci
reply to post by fourthmeal

"Innernet...Is that still around?" -Homer Simpson

< Hey stop making fun of me!

That's funny, you do look like Homer Simpson!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Conspiracy theory:

What if the whole "rapture" thing was really invented by the elite, to fool everyone that the "rapture" has begun when people start disappearing, when really they are disappearing into their underground bunkers.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworldI forgot to mention that the Rapture has definitely not happened and when it does there will be no doubt. All the children on Earth would be raised to Heaven; even if you are an Atheist your children will be saved.

Children are still innocent, uncorrupted, and WILL be guaranteed to disappear during the rapture.

So to answer the question, no, it hasn't happened yet.

I don't know which would be scarier; waking up without my wife and kids, wondering what happened to them, or waking up without them and realizing, I'm screwed...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join