It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question That No Christian Can Answer, Or Theist For That matter

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by olliemc84

I assisted in the making of my son. God had nothing to do with it.

Unless my fiance isn't telling me something....

You "assisted in the making of your son" because you were designed to be able to make a son.

You owe your own existence to a couple who were designed to be able to make a son.

That couple owe their existence to a set of parents who were designed to make children.

They in turn owe their existence to a set set of parents who were designed to make children.

They in turn owe their existence to a set set of parents who were designed to make children.

and so on.

Where does it end?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

I have a collection of arachnids. They know me as " The Cricket Goddess.. She Who Rains Crickets From the Sky". Im awaiting a web temple construction to begin.

If they haven't built you a web temple... you have two choices..

1) Burn their webs down and show them whos boss.

OR

2) Have mercy on them and let them go about their natural arachnidal ways and like..... dont burn their webs down.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
How are souls created? When are they created? Why are there so many souls in the modern age and where are they all coming from?

And why are they all coming here?

I'll take a stab at it...

1. God seperated a piece of himself... and gave it free will... thus the soul/spirit was born

2. souls/spirits were created at creation... and have existed since that time.

3. Sex? perhaps of over abundance of.... They come from different physical places within the universe... ie planets that hold life... and this one of course.

4. This planet is an interesting one wouldn't you say? Full of drama, and mystery... wouldn't you want to be a part of it too?

oh wait... you are

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by Advantage

I have a collection of arachnids. They know me as " The Cricket Goddess.. She Who Rains Crickets From the Sky". Im awaiting a web temple construction to begin.

If they haven't built you a web temple... you have two choices..

1) Burn their webs down and show them whos boss.

OR

2) Have mercy on them and let them go about their natural arachnidal ways and like..... dont burn their webs down.

Could be why they arent building temples. Cage cleaning time and all the webs go. Its like a natural disaster or wrathful Goddess realigning their world periodically. Im like Shiva.. destroyer of worlds. I give and I take..

Im starting to have an Ego problem..

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Nobody knows. That is why it is a useless question. There will never be proof of God, or Jesus's resurrection, or Noah's Ark, Mose's Ten Commandments, or Exodus, for that matter.

What I don't understand is how it is so easy for some people to say God magically created everything. Mind, body, and soul...along with trees, animals, grass, dirt, rocks, and on and on and on.

There is more proof to the existence of aliens then there is of God.

edit on 13-4-2012 by olliemc84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

What I don't understand is how it is so easy for some people to say God magically created everything. Mind, body, and soul...along with trees, animals, grass, dirt, rocks, and on and on and on.

Well,
Personally, I dont believe life zapped into existence out of thin air. So, I would not describe the emergence of life on the planet as "magical".

Perhaps, life emerged on earth in a way that an onlooker would perceive as a natural event.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
double.
please delete

edit on 13-4-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Well,
Personally, I dont believe life zapped into existence out of thin air. So, I would not describe the emergence of life on the planet as "magical".

Perhaps, life emerged on earth in a way that an onlooker would perceive as a natural event.

How could life emerge on earth and be witnessed if it is just emerging?

Unless life was here and something came from the sky to manipulate the masses or perform genetic engineering of existing lifeforms.

Is that what you mean?

I can buy into the idea of "God" being misidentified as something or someone else.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Do you mean prove the soul with a Scientific method? I don't think that can really be done.

However , the Bible lets you know very easily that you are an eternal being and that you have the breath of life (a soul).

Not real sure what the thread is for, unless you wanted it proven through the scientific method.
edit on 13-4-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

How could life emerge on earth and be witnessed if it is just emerging?

It was a hypothetical question.
We as humans know that life emerged on earth here somehow...
Here is where we all start breaking away.... some believe it happened without an outside intelligence....
and some believe it happened under the influence of an outside intelligence.

Unless life was here and something came from the sky to manipulate the masses or perform genetic engineering of existing lifeforms. Is that what you mean?

No.

I can buy into the idea of "God" being misidentified as something or someone else.

God is "misidentified" because some religious groups claim that their way is "THE" way.
God is not confined to any particular religion.

edit on 13-4-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Well , firstly. Any one who has taken Theoretical Physics will know that Infinity is only true upon number 1.

You can't have infinity without another infinity.

At some point you had a Void where nothing existed and you had

00000000000000000000000000000000000000 (an infinity of 0 = Void).

Then some how you had 11111111111111111111111111111111111 an infinity of time.

Something sparked in the Void.

This comes to the law that you cannot have a reaction without an action , you can't create something out of nothing.

So in theoretical physics , you cannot have an infinite without an infinite.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Could you rephrase that?
I hate numbers, especially when they show up on my screen in large groups.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

you can't create something out of nothing.

Yeah! You cant!
So God was involved!

What are we supposed to be debating about, again?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Before "Time" as we know, it existed (Human conception) as a Void. Absolutely, NOTHING existed. No particles, no Atoms, no Nano Particles, no Electron, no Gases. A Void.

There is nothing what so ever to react in the Void in any way shape or forum. You can't live in a Void because you wouldn't exist. Basically. When you sleep and you do not remember any of your dreams, and you only remember sleeping (darkness) that is a void per say. Nothing existed for you ; you can't really express a Void except through numbers , however , 0 is meant to make that expression.

The Number 0 expresses the Void in mathematical terms. You'd be surprised to know how few people know 0 is a number and that 0 expresses a Void in Human conception. So in Physics 0 = Null / Void.

So another words.

An Infinity cannot exist without an infinity to create an infinity. That is hard understand, i know.

----------------------------------------------

You express infinity as a never-ending number.

We express the Void as 0000000000000000000000000000000 (repeating forever and ever - this cannot be changed without someone inserting the number 1).

Something changed the infinite expression of the Void.

The Void was doing its thing and expressing 0000000000000000000000000000000000 and then all the sudden you had 0000000000000000000000000000000000000111111111111111111111111111 and some how 1 began to repeat itself infinitely instead of 0.

This 00000 then 11111 appearing is referred to as the spark.

If 00000000 = Void, then what does 11111111111111 =? We don't know. 111111111111111 can likely = God. The Spark of all that is around you.

So Basically when you say the number '9' you are saying 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 = 9 you are putting a finite number to understand the world around you in a never-ending sequence of 111111111111111111111111111111111.

This is why my teacher was a diest. I have met three physics teachers, and all 3 were diest.

---------

EDIT: Fixed Major Grammatical Errors.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

You express infinity as a never-ending number.

Before I get on with the rest of your post, where exactly did I "express infinity as a never-ending number".

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

0 is a number to express a Void.

That is why you have 0+2=2 , or 0+1=1.

I honestly dont understand what you are asking.

Numbers are an expression of the world around us.

Need a more specific question.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

you can't create something out of nothing.

Yeah! You cant!
So God was involved!

What are we supposed to be debating about, again?

We were debating on the creation or existence of a soul and where it comes from.

You were one of the first posters (if not the first) to claim that god creates life, which to me would seem that god creates a soul.

So here is my question. IF there is a soul, when does it form in the human body? During conception, 2 weeks prior to conception, second trimester? WHEN???

There is absolutely no answer. No proof it exists. The question is silly.

The only proof anyone will see is responses from the ones who believe that God indeed created everything, which again, has no proof. So it is a never ending loop of questions.

edit on 13-4-2012 by olliemc84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Here's a quote from my favorite reference, an incredible book by Harold Waldwin Percival titled, Thinking and Destiny. In this quote the 'soul' is referred to as the 'breath form'.

BREATH-FORM: is a nature unit which is the individual living form (soul) of each human body. Its breath builds and renews and gives life to tissue according to the pattern furnished by the form, and its form keeps in form the structure, its body, during its presence in the body. Death is the result of its separation from the body.

A nature unit as referred in the above quote is an unintelligent unit of nature that is conscious as its function only.

Nature units which make up the human physical body proceed by way of progression to higher orders of function (consciousness) within the body. The most important ones for the purpose of this discussion are the nature units which are the bodily senses, sight, hearing, taste, smell.

When a physical body dies, these units go back into nature. When the entity (you) again reincarnates, these same units are recalled from nature to make up the new human body.

In this way the various units can progress through higher degrees of consiousness to the point that they earn the right to be the breath-form (soul) of the body.

If this explanation strikes a chord within you, or you would like to know more about the book, see the hotlink in my signature.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

How are souls created? When are they created? Why are there so many souls in the modern age and where are they all coming from?

1 Kings 17 is a misunderstood chapter. Elijah is in charge of the water. When he shuts it off, a widow woman's son dies. Elijah shows up and takes the child up the stairs to his chamber, revives the soul back to the body, then brings the child back down to the mother's bosom. This is the symbolism to show us what baptism is. It is the immersion of the spirit into the water of the body (Temple) for the sacrifice. The water cleanses the temple.

There are four baptisms. Earth (dust of the earth), Air (Breath), Water (Baptism) and Fire (Trials).

We next meet Elijah as John the Baptist. When asked if he was Elijah, he said no. When Jesus was asked, he said yes. John was baptizing. Keep in mind, baptism is the immersion of the soul into the water. We are immersed with the spirit of God. The veil over the temple keeps us from seeing God right there with us.

Who did John refuse baptism?

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with[c] the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

What is the last baptism? Who are the Pharisees and Saddusees?

-Peter (Petros / Small Stone) is the Roman Catholic Leadership

Matthew 16:18
18And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter (Petros), and upon this rock (Petra) I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

This is important to know the significance of the next group. The church was built on Petra (Christ / Cornerstone / Capstone of the Pyramid.) It's missing. Isaiah 19:19 reveals that the Pyramid is the monument to the LORD.

-The Builders are the FreeMasons.

Jesus looked directly at them and asked, "Then what is the meaning of that which is written: "'The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone'? LUKE 20:17

-Finally, we have the Bankers (Money Changers / Federal Reserve / Central Banks)

Matthew 21

12 Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves.

The tables of the money changers have been turned. Did you notice the 15 trillion dollar debt? The first act of Jesus, upon entering the temple, was to turn the tables. They are turned now.

Now, go back to Elijah as John the Baptist. What is his job?

Job ONE - LUKE 1

16 He will bring back many of the people of Israel to the Lord their God. 17 And he will go on before the Lord, in the spirit and power of Elijah, to turn the hearts of the parents to their children and the disobedient to the wisdom of the righteous—to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.”

Job TWO

21 They asked him, “Then who are you? Are you Elijah?” He said, “I am not.” “Are you the Prophet?” He answered, “No.” 22 Finally they said, “Who are you? Give us an answer to take back to those who sent us. What do you say about yourself?” 23 John replied in the words of Isaiah the prophet, “I am the voice of one calling in the wilderness, ‘Make straight the way for the Lord.’”

Job two is to prepare the way for Christ. Before Christ comes again the second time, Elijah turns on the waters of baptism. 7 Billion People are here to see Christ bring a trial of fire to Peter, The Masons and the Bankers.

We are here to be the witness. God is the judge. Satan is the accused. Our advocate is Christ. The question is the same for you and Pilate (Pharaoh).

John 18
36 Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place.”

37 “You are a king, then!” said Pilate.

Jesus answered, “You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.”

38 “What is truth?” retorted Pilate.

What is Truth indeed? Truth is what we find in the Bible. Salvation is through a changed life after our baptism. We are here to make the sacrifice and bear the cup of Christ. If not, we are on the wrong side of truth.

Seek and find. Knock and the door will be opened. Truth is the Word of God. Spiritual sight is necessary.

Our Egypt is the Earth. Our promised land is a new Earth. The stones will be rolled away, leaving this empty tomb of fire. Who will be left when Jesus brings the fire?

Remember, we light the fire we burn by. We also lead the way out by our light that we shine in a dark place. One burns and the other guides. Which do you have? It only takes a knock to seek God today.

edit on 13-4-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Every soul starts from above, in a holding place, they don't interact, they just sit until it is time to come here. They were staggered in creation. Meaning they were created in a staggered pattern as the planners saw fit. (There was a much planning involved before man was created). Depending on the master test (life), will determine where you will go after it is all done.

The how is not privy to man.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join