It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS = ZION

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I cant believe that this thread generated 6 pages of conversation, if you can call it that.

Oops, 7 pages now.
edit on 14-4-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I don't know what's more absurd, the op's delusion or the fact a moderator felt compelled to respond.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

That's cool. You must feel good. If you moved the letters and switch them I'm sure you can also spell 666 or any other "subliminal message" lol

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
If you can't see it, just by looking at it...there is nothing to see.

2nd

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
im really going to stop trying to help you guys, because it looks liek its really true what they say
"Sheep are not ment to be taught, you herd them"

I am sure you are an earnest person and you want to do good, but you are so illiterate you can't even form proper sentences, you can't spell, you are barely educated. What you need to do be is an example of the deliberate destruction of the American education system, as explained by John Taylor Gatto. Because keeping us all ignorant, and illiterate helps them. They don't want smart people figuring out their schemes.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

How about a little less ridicule and a little more objectivity and universal respect for other members?

This is a conspiracy theory website after all. This website does function as a web-based platform for public collaborative investigate research/journalism.

Granted, the OP could have fashioned his post as a theory rather than an as an absolute. That being said, commending the OP for his creative scrutiny is far more conducive to our pursuit of truths than drive-by ridicule is.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Perhaps the OP should have paid a little closer attention in Spelling Class and a little less time doodling images.

Me thinks the purpose of the post was to imply that ATS is owned by Zionists...

Ans. Dunno, how about it, Skeptic Overlord?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Everything's dumb, but I did this in Paint and

imgur.com...

definitely looks like Zion

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

its funny, the amount of inbox messages i got because people didn't want "you" guys to know what they think.

interesting to say the least

Yeah, I just got 100+ inbox messages from the same people that messaged you, telling me that they were just pulling your leg. And to believe you actually fell for it!

Interesting to say the least.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
GFS = Grasping For Straws

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by murkraz
GFS = Grasping For Straws

WTF = ......err ..better no go there

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I played with the ATS logo as well, guess what I came up with?

On second thought I can't post it, since the language would get me banned.

OP sometimes a cigar is just that.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
OP sometimes a cigar is just that.

Unless it's an exploding cigar

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The Op came back to reply attacks at posters....the credibility just went below 0

The ego in some people...

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Me thinks it may be a better idea for you to take some other classes as your skills in advertising are not EXceptional. I believe you are really stretching facts to make them fit the scenario you would like the facts to fit..no just do not see it...sorry

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

HAHAHAHA, its not a great try, i guesss i'll have to show you a map in photoshop on how its done

sorry guys im working towards doing this for a living, i know what there but you can deny it all you want rofls, even my teacher asked that i posted this so you know keep thinking its notting.

and i guess i'll add some of my own work, so you can see how it really works, none of you are familier with the olympic symbol obviously, i could of created that in 5 minutse let alone the 100,000 dollars they spent making it, rofls
edit on 13-4-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

ATS is most definitely houses more than it fair share of shills...ano matter how you wanna rearrangement

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Close. The last letter is a mismatch.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Sorry, I looked at your drawings too, didn't see how ATS could be made into ZION. Four letters vs three and unfortunately I know the one is a language (please forgive me, but here I show my ignorance what language I don't know) but I have seen similar writings on things shown i.e., History 2 and other places on tv.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
You know... the only reason they're allowing so many personal insults on this thread, is just because its a really stupid thread and well... name calling is justified ... really. lol

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The rabbit hole gets deeper
ATS = ABOVE TOP SECRET

Anagram of =

Boats Covert Pee
Bat Eco Overstep
Peace Robots Vet
Peace Robot Vest
Toecaps Be Overt

What the heck does all this mean

wordsmith.org...