It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS = ZION

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Just flip, rotate, add lines in wherever you want to make Zion, good fail. And this is what you do in school? What school do you go to where they spell exceptional, acceptional? And what exactly is your major in "school?".

I will say the 2012 London Olympics is clearly Zion and there is a strong sexual connotation in the logo, shame on them.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Funnily enough, my mum's boyfriend calls this site 'ZITS'! I know it's not quite 'zion' but he immediately spotted the potential ZED or ZEE as US english calls it. Have a look at the logo and see what he means!

He always looks at what I'm doing on my PC and says ''Oh, you're on ZITS again are you///''

Anyways, I don't know whether you can really form 'ZION' out of the logo but I can see how you can get 'Z' out of the new logo.

ps. ATS = ZITS

edit on 14-4-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: hmmm

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

When you start a thread with ridicule making yourself out to be the only one that knows anything then you have lost all credibility,just my opinion.

And your ATS=Zion BS is just that, begging for attention BS. You manipulate a word enough times and you can make any word look like what ever you want.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
have you ever kissed a girl?

some people need a hobby.geeeez
edit on 14-4-2012 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by pigsy2400
have you ever kissed a girl?

some people need a hobby.geeeez
edit on 14-4-2012 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

Was that really necessary? For all you know, the guy could be a young Hugh Hefner... Interested in conspiracy theories!!!
edit on 14-4-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: Too many f's

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
Zion (Hebrew: ציון‎) (also transliterated Sion, Tzion or Tsion) is a place name often used as a synonym for Jerusalem.[1][2] The word is first found in Samuel II, 5:7 dating to c.630-540 BCE according to modern scholarship. It commonly referred to a specific mountain near Jerusalem (Mount Zion), on which stood a Jebusite fortress of the same name that was conquered by David and was named the City of David. The term Tzion came to designate the area of Jerusalem where the fortress stood, and later became a metonym for Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem, the city of Jerusalem and generally, Thats all it means

Maybe your onto something - look at the anagram
ATS + ZION = SO NAZI T
Who is T

THERE'S THE T - WAKE UP TZSHEEPLE

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Just when I think I've read the craziest posts ever, someone proves me wrong.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I was hoping to see some Hebrew characters transposed into 'ATS' then in to 'ZION'... alas.

F&S ([middle] finger and swear [word]) for you, OP.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

looks nothing like it your see what your eyes want you to see... not buying it...and you lose respect from the ATS'er for starting your post with what you said...

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
this is amazing news

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
reply to post by Swills

why bother, my own work would make your heads explode
edit on 13-4-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

Haha would it now? So because no one see's what your seeing and saying they cant see it, you just post other things not helping your case but trying to make yourself seem better(smarter) then "us"? You could be on to something and that would suck not being able to be believed, but sometimes that's a hard thing to achieve for certain subjects. But coming back and saying things like that^^^^(the quote) while you cant even spell check yourself or capitalize your letters and act like your in high school still, well it gets even harder to prove your point plus people WILL probably just think your really not the brightest making those claims one after another not backing them up. Because I would love for a good morning mind blow so if you can, please
blow my mind.

(PS~ I'm not saying I don't believe you or think your dumb or anything, I am just saying its hard for other people to take someones stuff seriously if they don't necessarily take there own stuff seriously, especially here on ATS)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Okay so lets say all that is true of what your claiming... What does that mean for us? Does it change anything for anyone here? Orr is it a bad thing or what? ( And i'm being completely serious, sorry I don't know much about the ZION thing or if that's actually a bad thing for the site or what? (if it were true of course, but hey I don't know so why not keep an open mind, its one of the best ways to learn) I mean it wont effect me because I am very far from a racist and I know for some reason some people just cant let go of racism for some odd ass reason and I cant really do anything about it and i'm sure if it did have some connection my fellow ATS'rs are mostly not with the ZION thing and just want to figure out some of the hardest things in life in this day and age. Truth.. of anything we are lied to about)

If you could explain to me some of my questions posted above id be great-full, and also if you could post some more about the connections, how you thought of it (maybe even why?) and what it means to you. Everyone deserves a chance to show why they believe what they do before just getting laughed at or not believed by most immediately, so my eyes are open. Thank you have a great day.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Even though I think the OP is seeing what he wants to see like it was said on the first page, I still think this idea rules.

Its great to think outside the box...good job OP. We need to play with ideas like this. Kick it around and see what happens. Sometimes truth comes out that way.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Yeah in your opinion. Tptb own you. Bottom line everyone is a tool. Government dosent care about u only your money. Life is a lie. If you have social security you are property of the government.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
OP. I think you might be on to something. Zionists do exactly what is being done here. They dominate any area that may be in their best interest. They make money off it, and manipulate everybody involved. What better way to do it with a forum that discusses conspiracies and makes piles of cash in the process.

I do have a comment on your sketch though.... I can see how you manipulated all the pieces to form zion. However, I think your scale might be slightly off in the original ATS logo to when it forms Zion.

To make a more convincing case, you may need to do a better sketch to duplicate the exact proportions of the logo, then rotate and flip to absolutely convince me. One part in partciular, the portion of the T rotated around to form the "I/Z" looks a little longer in your "zion" version.

JIm
edit on 14-4-2012 by jim3981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by disgustingfatbody
reply to post by rigel4

Seriously?

wow your stupid

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tangonine

yes i have no doubt you can beat all of them!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pigsy2400

resort to my second last post

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

are you blind or just didn't take the time to look at my drawing?

either way thanks for the post!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

IMO, if you have to move so many lines around to create what you want to see.....then it is purely in your own mind and nothing more...

edit on April 13th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: typo..

I could not agree more. I bet I can take any logo in the world and if I change it around enough, I can make it say anything I want.

With all due respect to the OP, they are only seeing what they want to see.

In reality, what is there,is ATS written in a really cool font.....That's it.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join