It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS = ZION

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

its funny, i can tell who actually uses this site to gain knowledge and who uses this site to vent out frustration while they're at their 10 hour a day desk job taking calls for some asshole (my dad, his dad, and his dads dad before that) alot of messages to my inbox, keep them coming guys dont be scared its funny, some of the inbox messages i'm getting are fully written paragraphs, with alot of thought into them, i can see this wont be a board discussion because some people arn't allowed to post anymore that are messaging me, and dont want others to know what they think, all in all this has been a good learning experience
edit on 13-4-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Maybe your onto something - look at the anagram
ATS + ZION = SO NAZI T
Who is T

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I generally just sit back and giggle to myself when I see threads and posts such as these. But today I take a stand. I'll hold my head high and sing above to the sky.. Pareidolia

And then I will go to the zoo and tell my friend Mr. Bear about this thread you posted, we'll laugh and then we'll cry together. In the end the one thing that we'll both do when we think about this poor attempt of logic will be a facepalm. Hey Mr. Bear if we move these lines around, ATS = ZION..!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
ATS + ZION = SO NAZI T
Who is T

It is Skeptic Overlord's other persona

' T ' for Terminator............... lol

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

your so right Johnny.............
here's mine to add to Mr Bears

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Zion (Hebrew: ציון‎) (also transliterated Sion, Tzion or Tsion) is a place name often used as a synonym for Jerusalem.[1][2] The word is first found in Samuel II, 5:7 dating to c.630-540 BCE according to modern scholarship. It commonly referred to a specific mountain near Jerusalem (Mount Zion), on which stood a Jebusite fortress of the same name that was conquered by David and was named the City of David. The term Tzion came to designate the area of Jerusalem where the fortress stood, and later became a metonym for Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem, the city of Jerusalem and generally,

Thats all it means

98% of conspiracy theories I believe is THE CONSPIRACY. Get us all fearful, paranoid, and suspicious of each other. Its no way to live

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

ATS + ZION = SO NAZI T
Who is T

Thanks for inside info

Anogram
SCEPTIC OVERLORD + TERMINATOR + SO NAZI
= LARA V SEPTIC NOSED IN ZOO
So who is Lara V and why is she in the zoo - Ah I got it now to see Johnny's Bear
It all becomes clear as mud

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
you used the same d twice

Check again.

There are two "d"s in "Wandering the Third" and only two "d"s in "Handwritten Dreigh".

ETA:

I have to say, it's rather ironic that a thread on this subject is posted by a user name with that anagram.

The universe really does have a sense of humor.

edit on 13-4-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

This is a good game ............. Can I play

pleeze

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

reply to post by Swills

why bother, my own work would make your heads explode
edit on 13-4-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

So basically its about your ego?

Guess its pretty common for someone studying that stuff to start seeing it everywhere. Just like when I was studying psychology...everyone's got deep seated issues

I think you're digging too far just to see what you want to see, Leo beat me on it, I've got that same font in my folder as well.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

its funny, i can tell who actually uses this site to gain knowledge and who uses this site to vent out frustration while they're at their 10 hour a day desk job taking calls for some asshole (my dad, his dad, and his dads dad before that) alot of messages to my inbox, keep them coming guys dont be scared its funny, some of the inbox messages i'm getting are fully written paragraphs, with alot of thought into them, i can see this wont be a board discussion because some people arn't allowed to post anymore that are messaging me, and dont want others to know what they think, all in all this has been a good learning experience

Alright then.... I certainly don't want anybody to think they can't post their ideas without ridicule.

With serious consideration to your topic, I guess the point is that it's easy to manipulate things to arrive at a certain point without intention. What it shows is that there are many meaningless coincidences in life. Without MUCH more, it's not realistic to arrive at conclusions based solely upon such things.

I apologize for my part if you feel ridiculed for your post.

Please take it in stride and don't feel too badly about it.

After all, this is only a message board.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

i wanted to start a different thread from recent activity on this site and see if it sparks any interast before i do alot of work on my "Sublime art and entertainment"

Go for it op, dont be put off by anyone or anything. If people gave up at the first sign of trouble or ridicule we more than likely would have been living in caves. Remember, Subliminal message in advertising is very real, in television its also real in the print industry...well thats been around since the offset was conceived, so i will simply say, keep going, state your case no matter what the price.

For example, mass media outlets have successfully ridiculed N.Korea for the failed rocket trial run. Sadly thread's posted up and replied did not mention the failed attempts and loss of lives that have been scored during U.S. and U.S.S.R. and German attempts in the beginning of rocket trial runs. Do you see what i am getting at ?
edit on 13-4-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

ATS + ZION = SO NAZI T
Who is T

You got a lotta mouth... and I gotta lotta fist for your mouth... LOL

T? T you say?

first name Mr, second name Period, and last name T!! FOO!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
cool idea on the logo. i could see it as a possibility, just like this site being run by tptb. they do like to always focus on the negative on this sight and crush evidence that might be worthwhile if they would look with a different mindset.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
i do like how this thread got 3 seperate mods to look on it. even when most believe it to be farfetched. why so quick to defend? sounds like this might be more true than we know. lets see if some of the owners decide to come and tell u howmstupid it was for u to think outside th box OP.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I see 47.5 myself.

Zion, no.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by disgustingfatbody
I see 47.5 myself.

Zion, no.

47.5 degrees == BIG Mason

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Seriously?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by disgustingfatbody
reply to post by rigel4

Seriously?

NO seriously NOT

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Hell, I don't know. I Googled it and got nothing.

Learn something every day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join