It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS = ZION

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
im really going to stop trying to help you guys, because it looks liek its really true what they say
"Sheep are not ment to be taught, you herd them"

i wanted to start a different thread from recent activity on this site and see if it sparks any interast before i do alot of work on my "Sublime art and entertainment"

i just wanted to point out to you guys that ATS, ( At least the logo we're given and seen on this site ) was created to be able to recreate the word ZION, just like the 2012 olympic symbol. i could only write out how its done and if this spark any interast i'll photoshop how its done for you, but most of you should be able to get the giff from my drawing, ( there are also people that deny the dirt on their own shoes ) we'll keep it at that.

and before you go and say "AH Its all coincidence i could make it say so many things" this is what i do in school.... and no you couldn't

oh and if there is anyone else on this site that is acceptional at creative advertising please message me

LOGO

LOGO = ZION

edit on 13-4-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Yeah, no. You are seeing what you want to see, but that doesn't mean it's true. ATS does not equal ZION.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

I just don't see it...

I think you're reaching quite a lot.

The 2012 one I could possibly, slightly entertain.... but ATS ...

Na man, you're off your rocker.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
So you don't think that there is a remote possibility it was made like that

Just because it looks cool?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
ATS looks more like ''SLV'' if you inverse it. I must agree I can't see ''Zion'', though I am good at ambigrams.
Great try anyway.

+19 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

IMO, if you have to move so many lines around to create what you want to see.....then it is purely in your own mind and nothing more...

edit on April 13th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: typo..

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
If it was just a matter of looking at the logo at a different angle, you might have been on to something but, when you have to flip and move the characters several times to get the desired results, I'd have to say you are stretching things a little too bit.

Nice thinking outside the box but, I don't think there is anything there.

I'll bet, if you played around with them enough, you could spell out anything you wanted. Me, I would try to spell out "I like big boobies" but, that's just me.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Hmmm....It's a stretch, but I'll take the bait.

Assuming they made the ATS logo to trigger our subconscious to think "Zion", they are selling it to the wrong crowd. Look at any thread on Zionism and you'll see that the overwhelming majority are disgusted with Zionism and are against it 100%.

If my subconscious registers "Zion", it will trigger a negative response from me, so if they're trying to sell it, I'm not buying.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
HAHAHAHA, its not a great try, i guesss i'll have to show you a map in photoshop on how its done

sorry guys im working towards doing this for a living, i know what there but you can deny it all you want rofls, even my teacher asked that i posted this so you know keep thinking its notting.

and i guess i'll add some of my own work, so you can see how it really works, none of you are familier with the olympic symbol obviously, i could of created that in 5 minutse let alone the 100,000 dollars they spent making it, rofls

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

ahhhhhhh....
My brain hurts.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
FWIW...probably not on this thread

The Logo font's name is Abduction....anyone who uses photoshop should be able to figure this out, as it is readily available for anyone to use.

I am in PS daily and have had this font since I joined ATS.....

So I assume the creator of this font is all in on the big ATS = ZION conspiracy?

Designed by: GreyWolf
Category: Futuristic
Downloads: 37661

..........just sayn'

edit on April 13th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

why bother, my own work would make your heads explode

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I guess you can cut anything into enough parts and form any word you want from it.

Your logic is flawed.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
reply to post by Swills

actually no, i'm seeing what i've been taught threw school, you just dont know what you're looking for, dont tell me i'm wrong when i study this topic every single day

you know i try to help you guys but there is notting to help, you belong as slaves, w/e peace

since you study this topic.....
did you do any research on the origin of the font?
the font was not created by ATS. it was created by some random dude out there in our universe and it has been downloaded and probably used by a ton of people....

can you explain how your conspiracy involves the creator of the font along with the thousands of other people using it?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
If translators were that open in interpreting ancient texts, hieroglyphics, I don't think they would have gotten very far.

EDIT: Maybe it could be believable if there was more behind it.
edit on 13-4-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
hehe, well I see what hes talking about and its actually pretty creative how he was able to see that in the logo and put it together the way he did.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd

actually no, i'm seeing what i've been taught threw school,

Doesn't really fill me with hope.... this school of yours
edit on 13/4/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Maybe he's a Zionist.
And the font was created because they have that future viewing thing and they new that one day it would be used by this site.
Now there's a conspiracy!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Good one. Jean-Luc and Wiilam overwhelmed... My favorite.

edit on 13-4-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join