It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘My God Will Wipe This Country From the Face of the Earth’: The Real Louis Farrakhan in His Own

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

yes...you hate Americans...you've even shown that you are willing to die in great numbers to get rid of us.

but Farrakhan is an American. So why has he betrayed himself to serve foreign interests?

however you cut this...Farrakhan looks like the worst possible thing a person could hope to become.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux

perhaps their is something to the idea that Beck is acting to further an agenda all his own...but that is why I would start such a thread...

Is Farrakhan really a unrepentant hate monger that has only one goal...his own.

or is Beck simply attempting to create an ugly climate to further his own goal.

i would really like this answered...sometimes I feel like my head must be stuck up my bum because none of this makes sense.

Think this beat up may be driven to throw fuel on the fire of the manufactured race tensions in America maybe? I dont think its a stretch.

I have been wondering why we havent heard much about the NOI. Its been all Black Panthers this Black Panthers that.

And faraukhan made a speech only a few months ago that was all through the news.About how crazy and extreme this guy is. Which he is. And I think that the way he is has been a constant all along. The media just picks and chooses when to bang on about it.

And I dont understand why you feel that he should have softened. He is the leader of the NOI. He had Malcolm X killed when Malcolm softened. If you are waiting for Faraukhan to pull back I wouldnt hold your breath.
edit on 13-4-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

I guess i have gotten off topic. Im sorry.
pretty rude too. And you have been pretty polite.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

Hello michaelbrux.

The reason Farrakhan is still so angry is because the actual foundations of the NOI. The NOI states that the Black Man is the Original Man, White Man is a genetically created Devil, all of the problems of the Black man are the fault of the White Man, and one day there will be a race war in which the Black Man will reign supreme.

If you believe such things, don't you think it would be extremely difficult to find Peace, Love, and Global Brotherhood in your heart?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

yes...you hate Americans..

Thats not true. I hate your government and its cheerleaders. There are many in America that want to smash your Imperial Duopoly Regime.

The ones that anger me are the cheerleaders. And the complicit. And the passive.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

i'm not really aware of any racial tension differing from how its always been...in my opinion, any tension that exists is far less than it has been at any time in my life.

but I guess you are answering my question...farrakhan is a slave to his philosophy and his hate will exist no matter what happens in the world.

even as the world transforms around him...he will remain the same.

thanks.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

okay...so you hate me and want to smash my head in. that's cool...you're not the first.

i suppose after people like me are gone...you can have what you consider paradise.

i'm feeling robust...good luck to you and your team.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Religious fanatics do not kill in his/her name they kill in theirs as much as people are free to say what they will

sometimes they just need to shut the hell up.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux

okay...so you hate me and want to smash my head in. that's cool...you're not the first.

i suppose after people like me are gone...you can have what you consider paradise.

i'm feeling robust...good luck to you and your team.

You seem like a pretty nice guy actually. Im sorry. We have racked some pages up at least.

Thanks for debating the topic with me hey

And letting it stray off topic a bit.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Farrakhan's god is none other than a creation of his own, forge by his greed and hatred for mankind.

Those who listened to him had been misled,as is common, for fears, hatred and greed are common enough values to draw in the crowds, away from honest and true civilisational teachings taught by the good prophet Muhammad, blessed is his name, who by divine guidance knew what and what to do at the right time and the right moment.

Too bad Farrakhan is not prophet Muhammad, and anyone who believes him to be one, had only committed apostocy of the highest degree. The devil Farrakhan had done evil in the name of religion, and if any true muslim is indignant enough, a fatwa should be placed on his and his followers heads.

Fortunately, we live in modern compassionate times - live and let live, to allow logic, reason and rule of law to command ourselves govern by conscience, as is taught in all mainstream religions. If he is found to have instigated the harming and hurting of innocents, he will be served with justice, under both religious and secular laws of the land he stands on.

The dark fiend Farrakhan can continue to obsificate and mislead, for only fools will believe him. Step out of line against civlisational laws, he would only have binded his own rope around his head to be hung.

May he be wise, as well as others whom sought to use his foolishness, rash words of the moment, or cunning refrains, to spread hatred and fear through divisions by religion. Mankind are no longer illiterate emotional fools of the past enslaving centuries.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Hello Stormdancer777. I am an ex-Muslim, but I no longer adhere to any religion, so please don't think I am showing favoritism to mainstream Islam over the NOI.

do you believe NOI is a shoot off of Islam?

No, not at all. To be an off-shoot would mean to hold similar foundational beliefs and then differ on other things. The NOI shares absolutely no beliefs with mainstream Muslims. NOI is founded on American Black Separatism, not based on Islam.

I think they do make pilgrimages to Mecca

Malcolm X went to Mecca and immediately left the NOI and became a mainstream Muslim. Farrakhan goes to Mecca sometimes, but he does not express his beliefs there.

If Farrakhan went to Mecca and said, "Black Man is the Original Man, White Man is the Devil, Wallace D. Fard Muhammad is God, and Elijah Muhammad is his prophet," Farrakhan would be murdered by Sunnis, Shia, Wahhabis, and all of the other sects of mainstream Islam.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Beck and Farrakhan both have agendas.

Farrakhan blames white men for everything ever, he sees them as subhuman and to be wiped out.

“The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the lake of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years.”

Beck is out to make money. I think though sometimes he really believes in what he's saying and that he believes he is out to help people.

And it's no coincidence this comes out now as there's racial tensions all across the USA, getting worse and worse it seems.

It's another log thrown on the war fire.

IMHO of course.

edit on 13-4-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

All branches of Islam believe that Allah is the God of Abraham.

NOI believe that Allah is a half black, half white man named Fard Muhammad.

I have studied Islam and the NOI in depth. I really don't see how they are similar or how the NOI is an off-shoot of Islam. It's just a fact.

If you study the beliefs and ideology of the NOI, I honestly say they are most similar to the Christian KKK than any other religion or ideology. Ironic, isn't it

P.S.
I'm more than happy to answer any questions you have about the NOI or mainstream Islam.

Peace.

edit on 4/13/12 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

he's waiting for a race war, then. Charles Manson, who was denied parole just yesterday i think, also expected a race war in America.

a couple of disappointed old men is what they are. must suck to live that long and only be able to find out at the end that everything you hoped for will not occur.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

If Farrakhan went to Mecca and said, "Black Man is the Original Man, White Man is the Devil, Wallace D. Fard Muhammad is God, and Elijah Muhammad is his prophet," Farrakhan would be murdered by Sunnis, Shia, Wahhabis, and all of the other sects of mainstream Islam.

oh, I didn't notice until you pointed it out,

he said Muhammad is God, been a long day, thanks for enlightening me.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

It's confusing, but don't get the Muhammads mixed up.

• Fard Muhammad (Half Black, Half White) = NOI's God

• Elijah Muhammad (Black) = NOI's Prophet

• Muhammad ibn Abdullah (Arab) = Islam's Prophet

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Yes, The Nation of Islam is waiting for a race war against the White Devil. They believe their mother-ships in Earth's orbit will save them and help destroy the white people. Their religion is directly based upon black superiority and hatred for white people. That's why they keep their military branch, The Fruit of Islam (FOI), battle trained and ready to go.

The Nation of Islam is what happens when the Black Panthers learn Scientology

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

they should probably take the same advice Germanicus gave me...they shouldn't hold their breath.

but they will...hold their breath that is....people aren't as smart as they think they are.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The NOI only boasts a few dozen of thousands of members. Because of their ideology of black superiority and separatism, the vast majority of its members are African Americans.

There is no huge scandal going on besides the normal rhetoric of racial hatred. The NOI is an non-existential threat.

I think Glenn Beck may be trumping up the NOI because of the entire Zimmerman/Martin case, in an attempt to further insight racial tensions between blacks and whites.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi

It's confusing, but don't get the Muhammads mixed up.

• Fard Muhammad (Half Black, Half White) = NOI's God

• Elijah Muhammad (Black) = NOI's Prophet

Well I'll be darn, had no idea.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

I think Glenn Beck may be trumping up the NOI because of the entire Zimmerman/Martin, in an attempt to further insight racial tensions between blacks and whites.

I was just talking to someone about this, TBTP are causing the racial tension, and the news media.

I never seen it in my community, haven't seen any yet, hope it stays that way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join