It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘My God Will Wipe This Country From the Face of the Earth’: The Real Louis Farrakhan in His Own

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Still waters? still waters? You people should be out in the streets.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

Islam: The religion of Allah, given to Muhammad ibn Abdullah of Arabia. Founded in 610 CE, with Muhammad stated as the final and last prophet.

Nation of Islam: Founded in 1930 in the United States by Wallace D. Fard Muhammad. Fard Muhammad is taught to be "Allah in the flesh" and Elijah Muhammad is said to be his prophet.

The Nation of Islam is a loose mixture of Black Separatism, Christianity, Islam, and the teachings of Fard Muhammad and Elijah Muhammad.

Mainstream Islam considers the "Nation of Islam" to be blasphemous disbelievers.

Peace.

edit on 4/13/12 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus
Still waters? still waters? You people should be out in the streets.

What are you talking about?
Dont assume you know what people here do for a living or volunteer for. He was talking about Farrakhan would be more successful if he lead by promoting still waters rather than whipping up a storm as he is prone to do.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

I was thinking about buying a T-shirt with the word 'Destroyer' on it just the other day. that's hilarious to me.

but I don't know how foreign aid works...I blindly assumed that it worked in a manner similar to how food stamps works. they get to enjoy things they did not produce free of charge.

and i don't know how the IMF works...i taught college economics some years back and I remember showing IMF produced videos that they had on their site at the time explaining how they operate and for what reason they exist and I was impressed and inspired.

but let me guess...you know all about their hidden agenda...but you want me to listen to what some guy named Ron Paul has to say on the subject. I'll consider it.

you only have to post ONE link concerning the US Government's alleged crimes...the one for the ICC...if a crime has occurred they will have something on it...if they don't...then NO crime occurred.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The biggest ignorance and error in this thread must be clarified:

"Islam" and "The Nation of Islam" are COMPLETELY different ideologies and do not follow any of the same doctrines, teachings, or beliefs.

Islam is the religion started in Arabia.

Nation of Islam is an American Black Separatist religion.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
The biggest ignorance and error in this thread is must be clarified:

"Islam" and "The Nation of Islam" are COMPLETELY different ideologies and do not follow any of the same doctrines, teachings, or beliefs.

Islam is the religion started in Arabia.

Nation of Islam is an American Black Separatist religion.

Peace.

Thanks, Sahabi, I don't know anything about NOI, there are similarities though, yes?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

You know,I think its just that you people are too trusting. I think thats it. Actually you just dont care hey.

The IMF is a tool of imperialism. It is used to prop up corrupt and incompetant governments as long as they are complicit.

Your Foriegn Aid program is just bribes and investments that are used to further your Imperial influence and control. Have you ever looked at the 'aid' that is given. And at who you give it to? You blow my mind. I cant believe you think the American Government is out to help anyone but your elites.

i taught college economics some years back and I remember showing IMF produced videos

You are pretty funny. IMF produced

And I see from your comments on War Crimes that you could not care less about for the atrocities that the US military commits. You lack empathy. Who cares about all those innocent people that your government murders hey. As long as they tell you that they are not criminals.

And it scares me that you would 'teach' anyone anything. Makes sense I guess.

edit on 13-4-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Is this what is making Louis Farrakhan so angry? He's angry that the IMF is bribing the world and its working?

By his estimation he finds it more difficult to turn people to the Word of God because people only care for food and medicine and that their children grow up healthy?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux

Is this what is making Louis Farrakhan so angry? He's angry that the IMF is bribing the world and its working?

By his estimation he finds it more difficult to turn people to the Word of God because people only care for food and medicine and that their children grow up healthy?

Of course your imperialism angers the NOI. And where do you think they get alot of big donations from? Victims of your Imperialism do you think?

I am guessing you know very little about the NOI. Im guessing you have never bothered to listen to or read one of Faraukhan;s speeches. You are happy to trust the words of a moron like Glenn Beck.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

No. Christianity and Islam are more similar to each other than Islam and the NOI.

• Islam says Muhammad ibn Abdullah (570CE-632CE) is the last and final prophet.
NOI says Elijah Muhammad (1897-1975) is their prophet.

• Islam says Allah is the God of Abraham, an incomprehensible God.
NOI says Fard Muhammad is God in the Flesh.

• Islam says there is no difference between black and white, all are one mankind.
NOI says the Black Man is the Original Man and the White Man is the Devil.

• Islam considers the Qur'an and teachings of Muhammad ibn Abdullah as sacred.
NOI considers the Bible, Koran, and teachings of Fard Muhammad and Elijah Muhammad as sacred.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

What's the real problem...could someone answer such a simple question?

The real problem is that people like GB and LF love to stir the pot for attention and money. Oh, and LF is a racist bigot.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Everything the NOI teaches is a direct blasphemy to mainstream Islam. Mainstream Muslims do not consider followers of the NOI as Muslims.

Their only similarity is using the words "Islam" and "Muslim".

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I am guessing you know very little about the NOI. Im guessing you have never bothered to listen to or read one of Faraukhan;s speeches. You are happy to trust the words of a moron like Glenn Beck.

edit on 13-4-2012 by Germanicus because:

I heard him say this, I need hear no more.

“The Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man.” extra DIV

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

I dont know why GOD would see political borders (only) as humans of EA*RTH do and not see the problem areas of the entire planet?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Of course your imperialism angers the NOI. And where do you think they get alot of big donations from? Victims of your Imperialism do you think?

I am guessing you know very little about the NOI. Im guessing you have never bothered to listen to or read one of his speeches. You are happy to trust the words of a moron like Glenn Beck.

like I wrote earlier, I'm a native...I've been down to Stoney Island Avenue, bought bean pies and more than one copy of the Final Call...I've read about their organization and eschatology and spent quality time with people that just may adhere to their philosophy.

that being said, it doesn't explain how at this point in time that Farrakhan is still so angry or how he could have had such remarks as the one quoted in the title of this thread attributed to him.

on this thread, he's been considered intelligent and all seeing and in general has his hand on the pulse of society.

and NO...I don't have a preference between Farrakhan and Beck...two guys that have come together so that sense can be made of the world.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
And there is nothing fishy about the timing of this agenda driven hatchet job is there? He is going to make certain sections of the special available to people without subscription? hmmm And he wants,urgies his audience to spread the word? hmmm

Nothing fishy at all going on here hey

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi

No. Christianity and Islam are more similar to each other than Islam and the NOI.

• Islam says Muhammad ibn Abdullah (570CE-632CE) is the last and final prophet.
NOI says Elijah Muhammad (1897-1975) is their prophet.

• Islam says Allah is the God of Abraham, an incomprehensible God.
NOI says Fard Muhammad is God in the Flesh.

• Islam says there is no difference between black and white, all are one mankind.
NOI says the Black Man is the Original Man and the White Man is the Devil.

• Islam considers the Qur'an and teachings of Muhammad ibn Abdullah as sacred.
NOI considers the Bible, Koran, and teachings of Fard Muhammad and Elijah Muhammad as sacred.

Thanks Sahabi, I guess religion morphs according to the area sometimes, Christianity has many sects, do you believe NOI is a shoot off of Islam?

I think they do make pilgrimages to Mecca, Yes?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
In my opinion; Farrakhan speaks a lot of truth but taints it with a lot of lies and hate.

Yes the US Gov is corrupt/fascist/murdering...ect

Yes the US jumps when Israel says.

His mistakes include making it into a racial issue.

The so called 'white government' is also causing the same harm to white Americans. The white people of America are also slaves. I swear Farrakhan is an elite puppet to further divide us. When I say us, I mean Blacks, whites, and every other racial color. In my opinion all Religions are equally messed up and are used as dividing and conquering tools.

As for Beck! He's puppet also. He's spreading fear as per usual. He's one of the most fake people I ever witnessed on TV.

F* Farrakhan and F* Beck!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I am guessing you know very little about the NOI. Im guessing you have never bothered to listen to or read one of his speeches. You are happy to trust the words of a moron like Glenn Beck.

like I wrote earlier, I'm a native...I've been down to Stoney Island Avenue, bought bean pies and more than one copy of the Final Call...I've read about their organization and eschatology and spent quality time with people that just may adhere to their philosophy.

that being said, it doesn't explain how at this point in time that Farrakhan is still so angry or how he could have had such remarks as the one quoted in the title of this thread attributed to him.

on this thread, he's been considered intelligent and all seeing and in general has his hand on the pulse of society.

and NO...I don't have a preference between Farrakhan and Beck...two guys that have come together so that sense can be made of the world.

I would say the same words if I were him. So would millions around the globe. Its popular opinion. You Americans are so egocentric its shocking. You think we all love America?

You have destroyed the world.
Imperialism=bad.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

perhaps their is something to the idea that Beck is acting to further an agenda all his own...but that is why I would start such a thread...

Is Farrakhan really a unrepentant hate monger that has only one goal...his own.

or is Beck simply attempting to create an ugly climate to further his own goal.

i would really like this answered...sometimes I feel like my head must be stuck up my bum because none of this makes sense.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join