It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘My God Will Wipe This Country From the Face of the Earth’: The Real Louis Farrakhan in His Own

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Honestly, I expected that the attacks upon America would have ceased by now...but each day I awake...its more intense. Not intense in a way that is obvious, but intense and subtle at the same time.

Glenn Beck's highly anticipated special exposing the true face of Nation of Islam leader of over 30 years, Louis Farrakhan, aired Thursday evening on GBTV. What was revealed might shock you. When weighing the idea of featuring an expose on this notorious figure, security experts expressed concern over Beck's desire, given the Nation of Islam's violent history.

news.yahoo.com...

What's the real problem...could someone answer such a simple question?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Is Farakhan's hostility a result of his old age and that he knows that he doesn't have long on this Earth...or is was this his plan all along?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
Honestly, I expected that the attacks upon America would have ceased by now...but each day I awake...its more intense. Not intense in a way that is obvious, but intense and subtle at the same time.

Glenn Beck's highly anticipated special exposing the true face of Nation of Islam leader of over 30 years, Louis Farrakhan, aired Thursday evening on GBTV. What was revealed might shock you. When weighing the idea of featuring an expose on this notorious figure, security experts expressed concern over Beck's desire, given the Nation of Islam's violent history.

news.yahoo.com...

What's the real problem...could someone answer such a simple question?

OH Boy, I can here the responses now, but yea he a real piece of work, sad that people buy into his hate doctrine.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Is Farakhan's hostility a result of his old age and that he knows that he doesn't have long on this Earth...or is was this his plan all along?

He has always been like this.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this.

I don't want to watch it as it will just irritate me but I'm going to.

What is a shame is that many people will just ignore it or write it off as it's from Glenn Beck.
edit on 13-4-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Doesn't the Bible's "Book of Revelations" also say that their God is going to destroy all of mankind, save the believers? Where's the ruckus over that? Same principle of hate and separatism, different religion.

Any religion promoting hate, violence, or fear should be highly questioned by the collective of mankind.

Peace.

edit on 4/13/12 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

So what's the deal with Beck? Sometimes I feel like i've been on the Moon, living under a rock, with my fingers in my ears.

I remember seeing him on Fox writing on a chalkboard or something..but that's about it.

but back to Farakhan...he desires the destruction of his own home? this doesn't seem right.

i thought things were improving, he seems to feel they are getting worse...but no one is really answering the question...

What's the problem?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
Doesn't the Bible's "Book of Revelations" also say that their God is going to destroy all of mankind, save the believers? Where's the ruckus over that? Same principle of hate and separatism, different religion.

Any religion promoting hate, violence, or fear should be highly questioned by the collective of mankind.

Peace.

edit on 4/13/12 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

I don't think Revelations says that...I think it said that 'the third part of man' will be destroyed.

i thought the purpose of human spiritual development and evolution was to destroy its 'third' part.

how is that the same as wiping a country from the face of the Earth?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Farsi and Arabic are both languages which greatly utilize exaggeration. Whatever you translate into English from said languages must be taken with a grain of salt because, chances, are, what is said and what is meant are two differing things. I wouldn't take said translations at face value unless I'm on a fearmongering crusade.

If you want an example of this look at how the rhetoric of Egypt's leader lead to the Six Day War in 1967.

Not defending the guy, just shedding some light on the situation so people understand why so many empty threats come from the middle east. The languages they speak constantly exaggerate the point they are trying to make.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Isn't Glenn Beck decades late on this news? Everyone knows Farrakhan is a hateful psychopath.

Out of the 40 million black people in the USA only a few thousand are in the Nation of Islam. Wikipedia says 20,000 and I even have doubts it's that many.

Why should the media fixate on him? He's a washed up old racist growing cobwebs. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't see the MSM focusing on the things David Duke still says?

edit on 13-4-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
i always just thought farakhan was a harmless jerk, but while many world leaders have in recent years pulled back from their confrontational rhetoric and chosen toned down forms of resistance farakhan has not pulled back:

Castro retired and is allowing gradual reform.
Myanmar is changing slowly.
Chavez has backed away from provocative comments...

why is it that Farrakhan holds so tightly to his anger?

is it being over blown by Beck? why is Beck trying to incite the American people against the Nation of Islam?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi

Difference is that basically nobody in this day and age takes the bible serious, except some brainwashd idiots. Most western countries don't follow the bible or religion, the seperation of state and religion has been here since decades.
THAT's the difference between the religions. While the Bible is full of crap and one of the most digusting fairy tales ever written, most people have abandoned it and don't follow it. While millions of muslims absolutely follow the quoran or however that piece of crap is named, they are brainwashed into following their religious leaders, they are brainwashed into hating other countries and believe in the word of mohammed and rarely do they ever question why they 'honor kill' their own daughters, stone their women to death, burn flags and are filled with hate and anger.
I've never seen any european burning muslim state flags, never seen it with americans either, while you constantly see this crap in the muslim world.

And it's getting old that in every topic about muslims, at least one guy jumps into the topic screaming "WHAT ABOUT THE BIBLE? IT'S TEH EVILZ TOO!!!"

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
well, i'm headed to the beach to contemplate the nature of Louis Farrakhan's god...

i really need to understand why this god would wipe my country from the face of the earth...

this truly is Friday the 13th.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

All Christians who believe in the Rapture, Armageddon, or Second Coming believe that world-wide chaos and destruction must precede God's government being set up on Earth with Jesus as its ruler. Part of that destruction includes countries being destroyed around the world for glorifying and promoting evil. Many Christians believe that America it the Harlot or Babylon in Revelations.

Why is Louis Farrakhan's point of view any different from Christian ministers who have been preaching the same thing for years?

What about Harold Camping?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

If farrakahn doesnt like it here, then he should leave and
yes, the door should hit him hard in the butt!!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MaryStillToe

in about 2000, I had a strange encounter with a Louis Farrakhan employee in downtown Chicago...this story is long and i'm going to the beach so i'll finish it later....

i'm just so frustrated by seeing these things...i need to meditate.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Farrakhan is being Farrakhan and Beck is being Beck

Pretty much business as usual.

As to their motives why? It's anyone's guess really.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I wonder what you find so strange. I like his speeches. Why do you cheer for a corrupt criminal government?

I feel like people like you,the cheerleaders of the US government are traitors to the human race.
edit on 13-4-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

Difference is that basically nobody in this day and age takes the bible serious, except some brainwashd idiots. Most western countries don't follow the bible or religion,

That's funny there are over seven billion Christians on the planet still the largest religion and spreading like fire fire in China.

It is impossible to say how many Christians there are in China today, but no-one denies the numbers are exploding.

The government says 25 million, 18 million Protestants and six million Catholics. Independent estimates all agree this is a vast underestimate. A conservative figure is 60 million. There are already more Chinese at church on a Sunday than in the whole of Europe.

There are already more Chinese at church on a Sunday than in the whole of Europe.

Maybe China is getting what used to be the west blessings.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Yours truly,The idiot

edit on 113030p://bFriday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Asserting such things as god wiping nations from the earth, whether done in good will or not, is a form of senility and should be discarded as such. But that's the problem, people don't discard senile assertions; they embrace or fear them.

The rest of the article, a paragraph-less wall of text, littered with anti-left and anti-muslim sentiment, defecates on Farrakhan while it performs a kind of oral sex on Glen Beck, who is equally as fanatical. And we all sit and stare, watch this all go down, and sometimes join the orgy.

Let us slowly step away from any of this vitriolic nonsense, and let the willfully ignorant have at it. Really, a normal human being should not be so pre-occupied with such matters.

All I see is further unnecessary division between relatively intelligent people, who through a painful love of religiosity and blind faith, are willing to almost kill each other. I say let it happen. Let their great battle of faith and morality begin, and after all the carnage settles, let them see that it was all over nothing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join